Subliminal Talk
Building With BASE - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Building With BASE (/Thread-Building-With-BASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 04-04-2019

Stage 6, Day 26:

Wow, after what seems like an eternity since I've seen any external results outside of what BASE has made me used to (such as saving money left and right), I've now been presented with both a new job and business opportunity at the same time. Both will help me bring in MUCH more than what I'm making now, and I don't have a lot of time to jump on either opportunity. Gonna be a long night of researching to see if either (preferably both) routes will work out for the best long-term.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 04-10-2019

Stage 6, Day 32:

Finally made it all the way through, not much time to go into detail about results right now but that update should be coming by this weekend.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 04-17-2019

Final 1st run review (by module):

- Ultra Motivation: All throughout, my motivation in general fluctuated but after finishing BASE, I can say it strengthened in general and helped to erode my procrastination habit.

- Maximum Productivity: Gonna have to have BASE dig deeper on this one, I honestly didn't feel this module helped push me to maximize productivity most days.

- Ultra Success: Along with luck Magnifier, I know for a fact this module helped me to get things done easier and quicker, and with less internal struggle.

- Luck Magnifier: Helped create synchronicities along with Ultra Success, not just in terms of business or finance but in my life in general.

- Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear: My fear in general reduced thanks to this but in terms of money or making business moves, I don't feel it dug deep enough. I'm probably gonna need the FRM from LTU 5, which I'll be exposed to soon anyway, but if anything this made a good foundational warm up for removing fears.

- Positive Thinking, Positive Attitude: Though I saw results, this module basically planted seeds that did ( and is still doing) internal battle with my rooted negativity in the area of finances and entrepreneurism.

- Maximum Sales Success: Honestly, I haven't even gotten the chance to see if this works (on me at least).

- Optimus Engine 2.1: Led me to going deeper and discovering how, and even why I want to be an entrepreneur. I feel as if tis module alone guided the entire program to work on me internally, and lay the foundation for external results. Definitely guided the programming in an unexpected direction for me.

- Improved Communication: This module was definitely cemented but I have to use a bit of conscious effort to communicate in an articulate way.

- Action Orientation: Pushed me to daydream less and put in more action but I feel this will go deeper with a 2nd run of BASE, and it needs to.

- Goal Orientation: Never had a problem with this when I had a clearly defined goal so whatever was in this module probably cemented what was already within me.

- Pragmatic & Practical: For the first 3 to 4 stages this module stood out to me. As of stages 5 and especially 6, it seems my subconscious has returned me to my old ways of being impatient in regards to getting things I want, and my impatience regarding the issue actually seems worse now. I spend huge amounts of mental energy now trying to fight myself to set money aside, and save it until a better time for the things I want, but my subconscious keeps throwing tantrums and creates anxiety and discomfort until I finally get what I want. I'm hoping LTU helps this big time.

- Laser-Like Focus & Concentration: When it comes t my job, my focus and concentration has been eradicated. In my general life though it's slightly improved.

- Fearlessly Transition To An Entrepreneurial Mindset: No doubt this one worked, but I feel like I may need more exposure.

- Assertiveness Training: Between this sub, and AM6 my assertiveness is pretty high up. I'm not shy about voicing my opinions about anything to anyone, and in truth, I've even mouthed off to my management team a couple of times, telling them that their expectations are unrealistic. People at my job are starting to think I'm a little crazy.

- Strong, Clear Voice: Definitely worked, my base voice volume definitely increased. As long as I'm not tired, I talk loud enough to hear without effort.

- Public Speaking Skills: Haven't been in a situation to test this out.

- Courageous: In my personal life it ties in with the assertiveness I mentioned about voicing my opinions, in the world of finances I could use some work.

- Win-Win Mindset: Always had this when it came to business, the idiots I've encountered though have made it tough for me to want to consider them when it comes to my decisions though, but ultimately I know it's better to be fair to everyone in the end.

- Authoritative Presence: Helped me cement a more confident stride when I walk but to be honest, my authoritative presence has been strong for years, and was mastered with AM6. The module here seemed to just slightly tweak it.

- Charismatic Presence: I've become very extroverted and can make anyone laugh or smile with just a small effort, especially women.

- Successful Negotiator: Mission....Accomplished.

- Effective Delegator: Needs work, I have issues trusting people around me to get things done in a timely, efficient and effective way in general.

- Better With Math & Numbers: Slightly improved mental calculation capabilities.

- Balance Your Brain Hemispheres: Definitely helped me to trust my intuition more, but also look at things fro a logical, almost scientific perspective.

- Become A Money Magnet: Check, check and check. Mostly manifestations seen with synchronicities with saving money, but there's definitely been a few unexpected checks arrive in the mail too.

- Deservedness For Success As An Entrepreneur: Never had issues with this to begin with.

- Polymorphic Aura: I already had a polymorphic, but still authentic personality to begin with, now it seems I do have the aura to match.

- Disconnect From Negativity Within: hasn't permanently disconnected me, but I feel this module working when slight to moderate negativity surfaces within me.

- Disconnect From Other People’s Negativity: Definitely worked.

- Ego Balancing: Two thumbs up.

- Maximum Sleep Quality: Worked for me pretty well, this is the most well rested I've felt since using Shannon's subliminal.

- End Clutter & Get Organized: This module has had its effect on me from time to time, but doesn't drive me to be too neat on a consistent basis. It's weird because I'm a clean person but lack in the organization department, if that makes sense.

- Extreme Self Esteem: Feel good about myself as a person, but I examine my flaws closely too. I don't accept poor treatment because of my flaws though, and BASE helped to reinforce this.

- Forgive Others & Let It Go: Kudos to Shannon for this module. Even after my AM6 run I was a pretty unforgiving individual. In the past my inability to forgive drove me to be ruthless in many situations, even towards people who were close to me. I calmed down considerably thanks to this module.

- Forgive Yourself & Move On: Helped eliminate the habit I had for beating myself up when I made mistakes. Now I simply brush off my mistakes, but keep the lessons learned stored mentally. If I was wrong in a situation I do apologize, but don't let anyone manipulate me using guilt or shame just because I messed up.

- Get out of debt: My credit score has gone up over 100 points in the past 5 months. Still not exactly great but I'm closer than I was before BASE.

- Psychic Ability To Get Ahead As A Successful Entrepreneur: My intuition has sharpened considerably. It's also like I can read people's minds sometimes and tell what they're thinking (not hear their thoughts though). Had a couple prophetic dreams here and there (not about major events). The biggest thing I've noticed besides my improved intuition is my ability to sense different forms of energy within and around me. To avoid violating rule 4, I won't go into detail about any of these but I expected this module to have little to no effect on me. Instead; it stood out above many others as far as it's effectiveness on me.

- Think Like A Millionaire: The main way this effected me is that I tend to vividly visualize myself as a multi-billionaire at least twice a day. Weird considering the title of the module.

- Negative Stress Relief: Worked wonders many days, was definitely effective, especially this past 5 weeks.

- Seize the Day: Mostly saw results with this module when I had energy.

- Stop Using Recreational Drugs & Alcohol: My marijuana and alcohol consumption actually significantly increased during stage one, then slowly subsided. (Don't know how I forgot to report that throughout all these months). Now my stomach turns when I think of taking a shot, and I'm indifferent to Marijuana. I can d without it, somehow my tolerance to it sharply increased, even though I've only smoked around 3 times since stage 1 ended.

- Prioritize Effectively: Started off promising, and as of stage 5, pretty much has had little to no effect. I know it's subconscious resistance.

- Seek The Challenge: No huge challenges seen as of yet.

- Powerful Personal Presence & Strength: Ties in with my increased assertiveness. My sense of personal power has definitely risen, even though I hardly even seem to recognize who I am anymore. Very unexpected.

- Emotional Healing & Pain Relief: Did everything the sales page said it would, but I feel like the portion that assists with self validation has actually pushed me to become a more selfish person, slightly beyond reason. I'm not blaming the sub for any negative decision I make, but it seems to have internally made my selfishness a bit unbalanced. I have to sometimes consciously fight myself to even show kindness. I've had an issue with this for a while now though so as I keep using these subs with maturity improvement modules, I hope to even this out.

- Accept & Take Personal Responsibility For Your Choices, Actions, Results & Life: Solid results here.

- Dream Your Best Solution: Have not seen results with this yet.

- Maximum Learning Speed: Definitely made me a more quick study, and I was already pretty fast to begin with.

With the rest of the modules I've seen hints of them working throughout the past 6 months, but I feel a second run will display more obvious results. With some I haven't gotten into situations where I've gotten to test the module effectiveness yet so I couldn't give a fair assessment anyway. Last module I'll comment on in detail is natural socialization. It helps make me feel like being my new more extroverted self, more comfortable taking to others. I even feel more comfortable forming connections wit people, but not to a super deep degree just yet. I still need to get away from people every now and again to recharge (like my natural introverted self), but being around people now is actually more enjoyable than before. I feel like with another run or two I'll definitely get more out of Base, but for now it's time to move on to LTU 5 since it has things in it that I definitely need more at this stage in my life. For now I'm working on a few ideas and trying to bring them to fruition so I can boost my income.

RE: Building With BASE - Darkness - 04-17-2019

Thank you very much for being so thorough! O discn the point of selfishness, I think it’s base and am6 program combining, am6 does have a module to make you more selfish.

has the self discipline module and deception detection module had an effect?

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 04-18-2019

(04-17-2019, 06:51 PM)Darkness Wrote: Thank you very much for being so thorough! O discn the point of selfishness, I think it’s base and am6 program combining, am6 does have a module to make you more selfish.

As far as self-discipline, it has an effect but I struggle with it. Most of the time the programming wins but not too easily so that's something I hope LTU 5 can help with. As far as deception detection, definitely. It's driven me several times to calmly and rationally scrutinize someone's statements when I felt they either didn't know what they were talking about in terms of business terminology, or they were just straight up lying and got exposed. Don't know how I forgot to mention that in the review. Network Marketers were my biggest targets lol.

RE: Building With BASE - Darkness - 04-19-2019

(04-18-2019, 08:00 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 06:51 PM)Darkness Wrote: Thank you very much for being so thorough! O discn the point of selfishness, I think it’s base and am6 program combining, am6 does have a module to make you more selfish.

As far as self-discipline, it has an effect but I struggle with it. Most of the time the programming wins but not too easily so that's something I hope LTU 5 can help with. As far as deception detection, definitely. It's driven me several times to calmly and rationally scrutinize someone's statements when I felt they either didn't know what they were talking about in terms of business terminology, or they were just straight up lying and got exposed. Don't know how I forgot to mention that in the review. Network Marketers were my biggest targets lol.

Any effect on neediness?

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 04-19-2019

(04-19-2019, 09:12 AM)Darkness Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 08:00 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote:

Any effect on neediness?

What neediness? I haven’t felt needy towards anyone since I was 8. The last person I felt needy towards was my mother and that feeling died in elementary school.

RE: Building With BASE - Darkness - 04-19-2019

Did it increase Emotional independence from external circumstances, is what meant.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 04-20-2019

(04-19-2019, 04:11 PM)Darkness Wrote: Did it increase Emotional independence from external circumstances, is what meant.

I would say that yes. I’ve been outcome independent for a while but BASE helped me to maintain more of a positive version of it, as opposed to the neutrality I’d developed over several years.