Subliminal Talk
Building With BASE - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Building With BASE (/Thread-Building-With-BASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 02-20-2019

Stage 5, Day 13:

Was super productive today and felt like nothing could break my stride, until I ran into a task that I dreaded so much that it created a light feeling in my head and a heavy one in my chest. Normally this sort of reaction would make me shut down and be unable to function until the next day, but somehow I pushed through full speed ahead. It took me over an hour to calm my stress level down but the whole time I remained determined to see the task through.

Today I also noticed that I’ve been practicing a huge amount of quantum visualization for around the past week. That’s when you visualize your desires in your mind, but include all your senses into the visualization. Seems I’ve subconsciously been doing this multiple times a day to stay on the frequency of abundance. Also, the excitement I’ve been feeling about life has calmed down but not in a boring way. It’s calm because subconsciously I can tell I’ve been made to feel as if all my desires have already been fulfilled; so instead of a hyped up anticipation, there’s a serene sense of gratitude for all that I have and for things to come.

Bought USLM4 today. Not having it was like an itch that I couldn’t scratch. There’s a certain feeling of habit I believe I touched on in either my Am6 or E2 journal, where I wrote that due to how I grew up, which was almost always having to wait for the things I want or need, my patience with obtaining my desires is extremely short, especially because I’m grown and now more in control of when I have access to things. Good thing the new Ltu has a module to improve patience because I’ll need it in many ways. Hope to be able to download the LTU5 coming out tomorrow

RE: Building With BASE - Benjamin - 02-21-2019

How did you purchase USLM4 from the future? Big Grin

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 02-26-2019

(02-21-2019, 07:01 PM)Benjamin Wrote: How did you purchase USLM4 from the future? Big Grin

Lol grabbed Marty Mcfly to come along for the ride. Btw disregard the email I sent yesterday. As you can see, I got back in.

RE: Building With BASE - Benjamin - 02-27-2019

I think I replied to it anyway yesterday. All good.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 03-03-2019

Stage 5, Day 26:

Procrastination has officially been destroyed as a habit for me. Even though I still get temptation to procrastinate, I keep pushing until I accomplish my goal. Speaking of which, the ultra success and luck magnifier must really be amping up and working synergistically because one moment I’m wondering what steps to take to solve an issue, and the next I find a solution at the drop of a dime.

If that Combo is this good in 5G the. I can’t wait to see what LTU 5 can do. I can say also without going into too much detail in case of rule 4 is that my psychhic abilities have been sharpened for sure. I can simply look at people and tell what they’re thinking and feeling. Or, if it’s someone I’ve known for a while then I can tune in to their emotions by just thinking about them. I’m not saying I’m a telepath or even an empath,, but something definitely got enhanced. I’m also able to predict short-term events more accurately than normal. Can’t wait to use this gift more for business, which I may have that opportunity soon since another business opportunity has reavealed itself.

RE: Building With BASE - Darkness - 03-06-2019

You sold me on BASE dude.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 03-08-2019

(03-06-2019, 11:23 PM)Darkness Wrote: You sold me on BASE dude.

Glad I could help. I’m finding BASE to be a sub that now seems to be implementing deeper changes before having me make external ones, if that makes sense.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 03-09-2019

Stage 5, Day 32:

That “zenith point” feeling is persistent. It still feels like I’m somewhere between who I once was, and who I’m moving towards being, with qualities I’ve gained from listening to subliminals to hold me over on my journey in the meantime. Though I can still feel emotions I’m feeling far more calm and detached from them, negative or positive.

Externally, money keeps showing up when I need it, almost as if I’m manifesting it at will. It’s really giving me a feeling of what being financially secure feels like, which will only increase of course when I can attract bigger amounts faster. I hope UMS could help with money manifestation in a similar fashion when it comes out. Seems the “become a money magnet “, “TLAM”, and whatever suggestions there may be in the actual BASE portion of the script for money manifestation are all playing nice. US and LM portions are acting out in pretty awesome ways too. Idk if both were just supposed to be geared towards one’s business and financial goals here in BASE 5G but it seems that for me, they work in every area of life, maybe because of the Optimus Engine.

Update: Hot damn, speaking of money manifestations, I just got word that my major expenses (excluding rent) are pretty much taken care or until May. This leaves room for me to save around half my income over the next 60 days. This is not because of any government assistance program either. This opportunity to save even more is coming right in time because I kept getting feelings of wanting to spend like crazy the past couple weeks but luckily the pragmatism I’ve gained from BASE helped me remain financially disciplined. Now when an opportunity to invest or partake in a business venture does emerge I’ll have something saved up instead of trying to figure out how to obtain the money.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 03-12-2019

Stage 6, Day 3:

Not much to report so far, feeling as if I'm doing AM6 Stage 6 again, in regards to how smooth the processing feels in comparison to previous stages of the program. I'm sure like the final stage of any other 6-stage program, this stage serves to polish and finalize, stabilize, and make permanent everything the other stages have done up to this point.

I had someone I previously rejected doing business with reach back out to me on social media. He's persistent I'll give him that.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 03-13-2019

Stage 6, Day 4:

- Realize that previously before falling into emotional limbo, I was fairly depressed. Now I’m wondering if that depression was a subconscious reaction to my inner self having lost a part of itself that it had become so familiar with.

- I’m super impressed with how I was able to go through my day without letting any stress get to me, hope this is a sign that the scripting in the negative stress relief module has cemented itself.

- A few hours ago, I picked up on the fact that I’ve become uninterested in material things. When I was younger, sure I wanted all the fancy stuff...now it’s more about being able to take care of myself as a man and to make sure my daughter has what she needs. Makes me wonder though, there’s now questions coming up from within myself about why I still even want to be an entrepreneur.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 03-21-2019

Stage 6, Day 12:

I got the idea to begin carrying myself as a high status, high value and high quality individual. Not that I didn't do this before but now it seems I have a desire to take it to the next level. I'm motivated to do this for no other reason other than to make myself better as an individual in all ways. This also could be partly TID from LUT 5.

RE: Building With BASE - Darkness - 03-28-2019

(03-21-2019, 04:26 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Stage 6, Day 12:

I got the idea to begin carrying myself as a high status, high value and high quality individual. Not that I didn't do this before but now it seems I have a desire to take it to the next level. I'm motivated to do this for no other reason other than to make myself better as an individual in all ways. This also could be partly TID from LUT 5.

When you are finished with BASE could you do a rating of strength on each module presented in the sales page. Please and thank you ?!

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 03-30-2019

(03-28-2019, 08:21 PM)Darkness Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 04:26 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Stage 6, Day 12:

When you are finished with BASE could you do a rating of strength on each module presented in the sales page. Please and thank you ?!

I'll do what I can.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 03-30-2019

Stage 6, Day 21:

well I guess as it was in the beginning, so shall it be in the end. Opportunities and ideas popping up out the wazoo. On a personal note, I've let go of the feeling of uncertainty I had about who I'm becoming. I don't necessarily feel stuck at the "zenith point" any longer, but also have no idea where I'm headed in my internal journey, and yet I'm just fine with that. I get the sense that one way or another everything will be fine.

I also have come to terms with the fact that I no longer lust after material things like I did years ago, but do feel that being an entrepreneur is still important in order to give me the sense of control that I'm going to need in order to live my life the way I want.

It's been tough not to switch to LTU 5 and yet I feel like I'm getting TID from it. I've been focused on detoxing my body heavily through the use of herbs, and I've been coughing up old mucus everyday this week. I'm thinking of starting LTU 5 April 21, 2019 or in May. Either way I'm hoping that it helps build upon what BASE has accomplished thus far, including the random manifestations of money like to two I got this week.

One was being refunded for my life insurance policy being termed without me knowing, which I'm of course not happy about, but at least the money was paid back quickly, and I also received a check from a company that I also owe a debt too...never heard of that happening to anyone before lol. Funny thing is, they paid me more than what I've paid them back thus far.