Subliminal Talk
Building With BASE - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Building With BASE (/Thread-Building-With-BASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 11:44 AM)ianmarconi Wrote: Happy birthday! I am cheering for you to get even more than what you hoped for with BASE, especially because i plan to use this sub after i end my first AM6 run (in 4 months). I m expecting those two subs to completely transform my financial life giving me the determination to follow my passion and purpose and earning large sums of money in the process, something i have never done before due to LOTS (and i mean LOTS) of ***** up limiting beliefs. Don't give up, mommy lover xD

Much thanks @ianmarconi I planned on using BASE more than once anyway, I just get the feeling that it’ll be better after I’ve run Ltu, and also ultra monetary success. Kind of how my use of E2 was enhanced after doing 32 days of APE.

RE: Building With BASE - Nara - 02-05-2019

Happy belated birthday @DavisMind91! Drinks

Btw, we are approaching the end of 3 months block of USLM3. My wife will be running USLM4. But I am itching to run BASE.

Based on your experience so far, would you recommend me to run BASE? Or it will be better to run USLM4 for the FRM? And run BASE afterwards?

Thanks!

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 02-06-2019

(02-05-2019, 04:12 PM)Nara Wrote: Happy belated birthday @DavisMind91! Drinks

Btw, we are approaching the end of 3 months block of USLM3. My wife will be running USLM4. But I am itching to run BASE.

Based on your experience so far, would you recommend me to run BASE? Or it will be better to run USLM4 for the FRM? And run BASE afterwards?

Thanks!

Thank you @Nara. Yes honestly, since you already have the FRM working on you, I don't see a reason not to go ahead and try your hand at BASE. So long as you feel your fears around anything social and financial have been sufficiently dealt with of course. Remember too that being an entrepreneur requires risk taking at times, but BASE already helps you overcome guilt, shame, and fear, and also aims to make you more courageous anyway.

I hope your Wife's pregnancy is coming along great by the way.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 02-06-2019

Stage 5, Day 1:

Right before I started Stage 5 at midnight I began feeling depressed. It's a feeling of sadness I can't really seem to shake but it's not effecting my ability to function in any way. It's just a feeling I have that's like a ball of energy stuck in my heart center. As if there's an inner child that's asking for love and/or protection.

I have two theories about this. The final day of stage 4 hit some type of nerve, and my decision to stick with BASE all the way through triggered my subconscious to try a new sabotage tactic, to get me to stop so that it won't have to go through any changes that scare or discomfort it. The second theory is that it's TID from LTU 4 and there's an issue that's being brought to the forefront that I may not be ready to deal with yet, since I can't even identify the source of this sadness.

Either way I'm pushing forward and with full speed. I already have my subliminal roadmap plotted out through December 2020. It's subject to change as always but after BASE, I'll begin LTU 4.0 soon after and do a two 3-month block (6 months of use). So long as I feel I've gotten what I need from it, and the programming feels like it'll stick with me long-term or permanently, I'll start UMS the beginning of 2020 and stick with it for the whole year.

Depending on how things are after this, I'll either use the most current version of BASE or an Alpha Male program. Of course; there's also the auric shielding or universal healing programs that may be out by then, not to mention there are plenty other subs I want to use. It all depends on where I'm at and what my priorities are of course, that will determine what I do starting the year 2021. I probably won't be done using subs for about another 10-15 years at this rate.

RE: Building With BASE - Nara - 02-07-2019

(02-06-2019, 06:48 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Thank you @Nara. Yes honestly, since you already have the FRM working on you, I don't see a reason not to go ahead and try your hand at BASE. So long as you feel your fears around anything social and financial have been sufficiently dealt with of course. Remember too that being an entrepreneur requires risk taking at times, but BASE already helps you overcome guilt, shame, and fear, and also aims to make you more courageous anyway.

That's the thing. Using USLM3 made me realize that I have so many unconscious fear regarding money and success. Fears I didn't even think about having.

Reading your journal made me realize, that maybe my procrastination (a lot of procrastination lately) is actually my subconscious running away from those fear.

Quote:I hope your Wife's pregnancy is coming along great by the way.

Thanks, man! Thumbsup

We are approaching 12 weeks mark. Our first "safe point", where the risk of miscarry is dramatically lower. USLM3 has been a great help!

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 02-08-2019

(02-07-2019, 03:20 AM)Nara Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 06:48 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Thank you @Nara. Yes honestly, since you already have the FRM working on you, I don't see a reason not to go ahead and try your hand at BASE. So long as you feel your fears around anything social and financial have been sufficiently dealt with of course. Remember too that being an entrepreneur requires risk taking at times, but BASE already helps you overcome guilt, shame, and fear, and also aims to make you more courageous anyway.

That's the thing. Using USLM3 made me realize that I have so many unconscious fear regarding money and success. Fears I didn't even think about having.

Reading your journal made me realize, that maybe my procrastination (a lot of procrastination lately) is actually my subconscious running away from those fear.

Quote:I hope your Wife's pregnancy is coming along great by the way.

Thanks, man! Thumbsup

We are approaching 12 weeks mark. Our first "safe point", where the risk of miscarry is dramatically lower. USLM3 has been a great help!

Glad to hear about the news of the healthy pregnancy. As for the fears. Maybe you should do another run of USLM 3 before moving on to BASE then. Try and make your goals tailored around identifying and clearing your fears around money and success.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 02-08-2019

Stage 5, Day 3:

Still feeling that depressive energy I spoke on the other day. Crazy thing is though when I get around other people I feel much happier. It seems my extroversion has enhanced but I still need to be away from people for at least a couple hours a day to recharge like an introvert. Guess through the use of these subs I've officially become an ambiverted individual.

I'm starting to feel a renewed sense of urgency as far as establishing a business or some sort of side hustle. Seems like opportunities were more abundant at the beginning of my run but hey, whenever chances don't present themselves, you have to take them.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 02-12-2019

Stage 5, Day 7:

- Having feelings of inadequacy come to the surface. It's also starting to feel like not only don't I know who I am anymore, but for the first time in my life, I also don't know who I want to be.

RE: Building With BASE - Shannon - 02-13-2019

That's what happens at the zenith point of a change from one thing to another. Just like you become weightless on the zenith of the "vomit comet", there is neither what was or what will be yet. The state is neither, and instead, pure potential.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 02-13-2019

(02-13-2019, 10:00 AM)Shannon Wrote: That's what happens at the zenith point of a change from one thing to another. Just like you become weightless on the zenith of the "vomit comet", there is neither what was or what will be yet. The state is neither, and instead, pure potential.

I figured it was something along those lines. It's a strange; and for me, vulnerable feeling. But maybe it also means that the breakthrough I needed to reach the next level is finally here.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 02-14-2019

Stage 5, Day 7:

Not sure how but I lucked up on two MP3 players made for iphone that will let me download subliminals straight from the shop to my phone in the future, instead of going through the trouble of putting it on a laptop, then sending them to email, then google drive, and then filtering them through an MP3 player on my iphone. I've had to do that whole process with more than 10 of Shannon's subliminals.

The real reason I'm posting though is because I found these apps through a website which has a tool that may help multiply the results I'm getting with BASE, and no mind programming is required for it. Instead, it utilizes technology via sound waves to produced energetic effects which apparently assist with steady focus, energy, drive, along with a host of other benefits. I look forward to checking it out this weekend.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 02-15-2019

Stage 5, Day 8:

Two strange occurrences happened with money today. First, my job check wasn’t direct deposited. I couldn’t even see my pay statement for over 12 hours in ADP. Yet, I didn’t panic and wasn’t as stressed out about this as I would’ve been a few months ago. I still haven’t been paid but I’ve at least got news that at the latest I’ll have the money by Tuesday. I was unusually calm considering the situation.

The second strange occurrence was really more to do with my reaction. I got my tax return, which btw I’m missing a few hundred dollars of, and yet I’m not angry or running up a wall to figure out why it’s short a few hundred. In fact, I’m not even excited to see it there, it’s just numbers on a screen to me. No idea where the hell this nonchalant attitude about money is coming from. The old me would’ve been excited as hell to get the refund, but of course pissed that it’s short. The old me would be seething with anger all day about my missing paycheck...and yet, pretty much no reaction besides a tranquil sense of gratitude that at least I had some money come in today. Wondering if I’m experiencing TID from the future me that’s already financially stable and unconcerned about money. Only explanation I could come up with.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 02-17-2019

Stage 5, Day 10:

- This stage seems to be flying by.

- I'm in the midst of gathering tools that should help bring my self-development journey to new heights. Speaking of which, the image and sound tech I mentioned is incredible. I already know I won't be able to use this too often or I might motivate myself right into a productivity coma lol.

- Just noticed last night, that the past 4 weeks, I've been turned off by the though of taking alcohol or marijuana into my body. I'll admit that I was smoking way more when I first started BASE, but not to the point where it effected my ability to think or function. I drank more too, but again, not to the point where I would black out. I've been offered to smoke and drink several times throughout the past few weeks and every time I simply have no interest. With smoking I just have a "I don't need it" sort of response. When I think of alcohol though, I feel disgusted and my stomach actually turns a bit. Looks like that module has finally taken a pretty strong hold.

- I'm feeling less subconscious resistance or desire to procrastinate the past week now that I look back on it.

- It's starting to feel like even though there was a roadblock, the worst of the resistance may possibly be over from BASE, and the programming can finally anchor itself.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 02-19-2019

Stage 5, Day 12:

As of yesterday, this is the most hopeful and optimistic I’ve felt about my future since 2014. I keep feeling like the keys and the path I need are finally starting to reveal themselves so that I can finally fulfill my highest potential and live my best life. There are small moments of fear and uncertainty but they’re being replaced with anticipation on what’s on the other side. I feel highly thankful for life in general, so much that even the job I detested months back is something I’ve become grateful for. I still rather work for only myself, yet I realize this is a stepping stone.

On another note, yesterday I asked for a translator to communicate with a Spanish speaking patient at my job. I must’ve asked around for at least 2 minutes straight but one coworker was on the phone while others seemed to act like they couldn’t hear me. I snapped, I didn’t yell at the top of my lungs but I instantly connected with my inner authority and my request for a translator apparently boomed so loud that the entire building heard me. What happened next was crazy, people from my department and even from other departments came rushing to the phone to help me. I finally got someone to translate so I could assist the patient but even after people saw I got help, several people came up to me and told me to call them directly if I needed their help.