Subliminal Talk
Building With BASE - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Building With BASE (/Thread-Building-With-BASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 12-17-2018

Stage 3, Day 14:

- Hot damn, it’s just becoming so easy to get things done that it makes no sense. Things I need to get done here and there are getting knocked out in quick succession. Synchronicity seems to be the word of the month here.

- I also had my bosses approve my schedule change to the desired schedule after 17 months of trying. They’re changing it in th middle of the month which I haven’t seen them do for anyone else. Ever since I began BASE they seem much more willing to work with me and fulfill my needs. This will make things much easier for me since I’m my Daughter’s primary caretaker for the foreseeable future.

- Not sure why but for the past couple weeks people seem to misunderstand me when I speak, even when I know I’m communicating clearly. Think I’m starting to see just how bad people in general are at active listening.

- Today I’ve been extremely joyous and for most of the morning, my chest area felt light and tingled pleasantly.

- I’m starting to give and feel appreciation for more things, people and events the past 2 days. While of course still remaining motivated to achieve the goals I’ve set for myself.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 12-19-2018

Stage 3, Day 16:

- Called my supervisor loudly to ask for help with a task I rarely do at my job. People started laughing and said I called out to her as if I was a king. The same supervisor also commented on the fact that my voice seemed to be heard more clearly than usual yesterday. Guess my voice is getting stronger.

- When I got to work I’d just got through listening to some loops. From the moment I sat down my body heat shot up. Mind you, the temperature in my workplace is typically cold enough to make your hands go numb if you sit at your desk long enough. I had to remove my jacket and even started sweating. This continued for three hours. A male coworker came in for his shift and within 5 minutes he also commented on how hot it was even though everyone else was cold. When I told him that I though it was just me, the female supervisor that sits behind me turned around and made an off-hand remark. She looked at me and said “it’s your aura”...I had no response which is unusual because I can be pretty witty, but what instantly came to mind was the polymorphic aura module in BASE. I began to wonder if and why it was effecting me this way. Also, why my male coworker was the only one besides me bothered by the heat, and how my female supervisor was able to sense it so certainly. The only program that effects auras that I’ve seen people report a heat sensation is DMSI, which I have never even bought or listened to.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 12-24-2018

Stage 3, Day 21:

- Women seem to be more subtly attracted, not sure at this point if this is OE making me somehow more appealing to help me succeed as an entrepreneur but it's a strange effect that women in general have been responding better lately, sometimes even better than they did on AM6.

- I've been attracting small sums of money left and right since my last update. My job even accidentally gave me two gift cards instead of one last Friday at the company xmas party. My envelope was obviously too thick and when I opened it I couldn't believe it. between this and money other synchronicities involving money, It looks like the Become a money magnet module is kicking in much sooner than I imagined and working quite well.

- On another front I once again find myself fighting procrastination, motivation has decreased slightly in the past week but is still high. I still get things done but I feel like it's a bit more of a fight than what it was previously to push myself to get things done. Despite this, I still handled a huge amount of tasks this past weekend and got all except one thing done which wasn't that big of a priority to begin with.

- At this point I've made a definite decision on what business I want to proceed with. Just need to secure the capital to invest and begin, and with me no longer having to pay my Daughter's tuition, I have a bit of a head start.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 12-26-2018

Stage 3, Day 23:

May be the OE at work, all signs are beginning to point to the practice of sexual energy transmutation to assist with energy levels amongst other things. I'm seeing more testimonials about it without truly searching for them and even ran across a kindle book that I bought over 5 years ago outlining techniques for it. Looks like it may be time to take no PMO seriously this time around.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 01-07-2019

Stage 4, Day 3:

- Gotta admit that besides some money manifestations, and no longer feeling quite as tense around spending money I'm starting to feel similar to how I felt before starting BASE. My general levels of confidence seem to drop a bit temporarily from time to time these past couple weeks. It also seems tougher to communicate with people in the sense that they act like I speak a language completely different at times.

- I've been focusing less on business and finance related things too due to still adjusting to some life changes and being primary caretaker for my Daughter, but outside of that I feel like my subconscious is trying to put a stop to me using the sub, I find myself both wanting to stop it altogether, while also having thoughts of trying to increase listening time.

- Since last week it's like I subtly notice that my subconscious is trying to handpick what modules it complies with, as opposed to the entire program, which this is the first sub it's done that with.

- For the past week I've been having some women actually start to act disrespectfully towards me and have found myself on the verge of altercation with several of them, total opposite reaction as to when I began BASE.

- I've had several near-accidents while driving the past 5 days for some reason. People drive like idiots in Florida anyway but this is odd, even for South Florida.

RE: Building With BASE - THolt - 01-07-2019

(01-07-2019, 08:23 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Stage 4, Day 3:

- Gotta admit that besides some money manifestations, and no longer feeling quite as tense around spending money I'm starting to feel similar to how I felt before starting BASE. My general levels of confidence seem to drop a bit temporarily from time to time these past couple weeks. It also seems tougher to communicate with people in the sense that they act like I speak a language completely different at times.

- I've been focusing less on business and finance related things too due to still adjusting to some life changes and being primary caretaker for my Daughter, but outside of that I feel like my subconscious is trying to put a stop to me using the sub, I find myself both wanting to stop it altogether, while also having thoughts of trying to increase listening time.

- Since last week it's like I subtly notice that my subconscious is trying to handpick what modules it complies with, as opposed to the entire program, which this is the first sub it's done that with.

- For the past week I've been having some women actually start to act disrespectfully towards me and have found myself on the verge of altercation with several of them, total opposite reaction as to when I began BASE.

- I've had several near-accidents while driving the past 5 days for some reason. People drive like idiots in Florida anyway but this is odd, even for South Florida.

If you dont mind sharing, how are these money manifestations coming about?

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 01-08-2019

(01-07-2019, 11:14 AM)THolt Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 08:23 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Stage 4, Day 3:

If you dont mind sharing, how are these money manifestations coming about?

Besides saving the money I talked about a few posts ago, people are also giving me free stuff without me even asking, if I order something at a restaurant then I'll end up getting a meal worth more than what I paid for, my money seems to be lasting much longer than usual too.

My monthly bills seem to also be shrinking. Of course, part of my money lasting longer is smarter spending on my part is encouraged by the subliminal, but even then, it also seems like I keep running into deals out of nowhere as well. May be forgetting something but these are the things I've noticed happening consistently.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 01-27-2019

Stage 4, Day 23:

- Can't believe it's been so long since I actually posted. Stage 4 is moving fast. At this point, I'm not sure If it's the combination of the modules but it appears like I've ended up partially stonewalling. Either that, or things are moving so slow progress-wise that that it looks like consciously nothing is happening. My procrastination habits have returned but their significantly weaker than they were in the past (AM6 also helped with this). Most days I'm able to just get up and do what needs to be done despite the "tantrum" I feel coming from my subconscious. Maybe all this is because the ultra motivation module is missing from stage 4 but I've already had 96 days worth of exposure to it previous to this.

- In some ways, I still do see ultra success and luck magnifier playing their roles. It's still seems like I don't have to try as hard to get things done like I used to, and doing some things are actually a bit of pleasure now, where they used to be a pain in the ass.

- I've been contemplating my next financial move for over a week now but can't seem to find answers.

- I've had the temptation to stop using BASE almost everyday for 2 weeks now.

- I can at least say I'm more pragmatic these days.

- I may have to start experimenting with getting more then 10 hours of exposure daily. I've already been playing around with volume levels but that doesn't seem to do much one way or the other in terms of execution, although it's been that way ever since I started using Shannon's subs in general.

RE: Building With BASE - Shannon - 01-27-2019

Procrastination is up and desire to switch? That's something the sub is doing that your subconscious DO NOT LIKE. So you know what to do.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 01-29-2019

(01-27-2019, 07:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: Procrastination is up and desire to switch? That's something the sub is doing that your subconscious DO NOT LIKE. So you know what to do.

Definitely...keep going.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 02-01-2019

Stage 4, Day 28:

I’m finding myself much more grateful for everything and I’m even becoming happier in general. It’s getting to the point that I’m starting to be preoccupied with thoughts of the life I want all day long. I even have tabs in my phone browser open, all containing clues of the life I want or things I’d like to possess. In other news my procrastination has dropped again and I’m now plotting on what more immediate actions I could take to boost my income so I can move toward my long term financial goals faster. This isn’t easy to figure out so I’m hoping the “dream your best solution” module kicks in soon lol.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 02-04-2019

Stage 4, Day 30:

I'm glad this stage is almost over with. I've had more resistance this month than I've had in the past 19 months of using Shannon's subs put together. To top it all off, this morning I had to throw away 3 of the 6 Bluetooth devices I use to listen to subliminals. They weren't connecting to my phone at first but then when I kept attempting, they literally, physically broke. I lost 2 pairs of headphones and a set of wireless ear buds in a matter of 90 minutes, all in the exact same way. I'm pissed. that's over $200 down the drain and I haven't even had these devices for 5 months. This is wild considering that I treat all my electronic devices as carefully as small children. Clean them, make sure the battery never dies, etc.

I'm seriously starting to consider ditching BASE and getting LTU 4.0 within the next couple of weeks, so I can clear out this fear with FRM and get my subconscious to stop acting like a little b**ch. No idea how much meditation and trying to consciously communicate to it that it sabotaging me is not protecting me, but instead quite the opposite. I've put so much into BASE and I've had changes seen but I'm not sure how much longer I can wait to see if BASE is capable of eroding whatever fears lie in my subconscious all on it's own. My anger in general is also increasing in frequency and intensity, to the point where I almost fought an airport employee yesterday morning. In all honesty he was just doing his job, the way he did it annoyed me a bit but it shouldn't have been to the point that I wanted to assault him. I'm more mature than that.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 02-05-2019

Stage 4, Day 32:

I must have miscounted from yesterday, either way, today is my bday and also my last day on stage 4. I’ll just finish up BASE all the way through stage 6 and instead of using stage 7, I’ll use those 3 months to utilize LTU 4.0 once I buy it.

I seem to be pretty joyous today besides from a few people getting on my nerves. Not sure if that’s because it’s my bday but that would be weird considering I don’t make my birthday a big deal.

RE: Building With BASE - ianmarconi - 02-05-2019

Happy birthday! I am cheering for you to get even more than what you hoped for with BASE, especially because i plan to use this sub after i end my first AM6 run (in 4 months). I m expecting those two subs to completely transform my financial life giving me the determination to follow my passion and purpose and earning large sums of money in the process, something i have never done before due to LOTS (and i mean LOTS) of fucked up limiting beliefs. Don't give up, motherfucker xD