Subliminal Talk
Building With BASE - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Building With BASE (/Thread-Building-With-BASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 11-21-2018

Stage 2, Day 20:

- I’m already up at 4:30 am, energized and motivated, telling myself the things that MUST happen before 2019 ends. I refuse to let next year end without those key things happening.

- I reorganized my entire list of the subliminals I want to purchase next. Looks like I’ll be making @Shannon thousands of dollars richer over the course of the next 12-13 years lol, and that’s if he doesn’t add anything new, which I’m sure will happen.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 11-28-2018

Stage 2, Day 27:

- Bought a new pair of Bluetooth headphones which have everything I need to play and get good exposure to subliminals. I now have 5 Bluetooth devices dedicated to subliminal use which would be 2 pairs of head phones and earbuds each, as well as my Bluetooth speaker. Going forward, my exposure to subs should only be about 15-20% or less through speakers; which due to me using primarily headphones/earbuds, should increase the impact and effectiveness of the subs and my results.

- Continuing my study of a business model I found about almost 2 weeks ago.

- My patience is general has significantly decreased in the past week, especially to people who don't actively listen or retain information that they're told. This may actually be a good thing because now I know if someone doesn't have listening and comprehension skills, I don't want to do any business with them in the future as a partner.

- I feel a sense of decreased fear in general, even when it pops up I dismiss it soon after.

- I've been consciously slowing down my speech and controlling my tonality to get my point across easier to people. Must be the improved communication module finally kicking in.

- I'm becoming quicker at calculating things in my head.

- Since starting this sub I've put an emphasis on getting quality sleep each night.

- My credit score has gone up due to the steps I've been taking to get it all straight.

- For some odd reason I've become almost obsessed with shadowboxing as an exercise routine over the past week. When I feel I need to some energy during work hours I'll even go outside and shadowbox for a couple minutes which gets my heart rate up.

- I notice that every 2-3 days I'm waking up tired. Only reasons I don't consider this to be too bad is 1...This tells me the sub is digging deep and probably energy sourcing to transform my aura into a polymorphic one, and 2...I only need to sit up in bed for 10 minutes before I feel ready to go and seize the day.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 11-30-2018

Stage 2, Day 29:

- Once again faced with a travel opportunity that will help put more money into my pockets, but it’s not entrepreneurial. What I’ve been noticing about many of these “opportunities” since starting BASE is that they’ll come out of the blue and even when I take steps towards them, the offers will be taken off the table almost as fast as they came. Not sure if there is a pattern I’m supposed to be seeing here but when thinking about it deeply it seems my life has been that way for a couple years now. I’m starting to notice this cycle of “now you see me, now you don’t” type of merry-go-round patterns when it comes to financial opportunities. I have to watch closely to see what’s going on because it could just be my approach, or something beyond my conscious awareness causing this pattern.

- I’ve had job recruiters from job sites hit me up out of the blue the past couple days. Strange though, even if I tell them I’m interested they haven’t been hitting me back which I find unsual because I’d typically get a response within hours. I find it strange but I’m still indifferent given that I’m thinking different in terms of relying on jobs for income anyway.

- I’ve been attempting to get a more suitable work schedule at my job for over a year now. Even though I’ve been met with excuses every time, today I spoke to my manager and she actually said she wouldn’t mind making accommodations for me. Come to think of it, somehow me and her have gotten closer over the past 2-3 months. Weird because I mostly just make fun of her. She has done things though such as buy me lunch for Veterans’s day to show appreciation and she actually doesn’t get upset when I tease her. I also noticed that when I text her last night and told her I wanted to talk to her about something, she said that she hoped I wasn’t quitting because it would hurt her. ?...who knows, all this may have something to do with BASE but there’s no telling at this point.

- So far I’m feeling like BASE is the strangest sub I’ve used. Results feel both noticeable and elusive at the same time when it comes to external things trying to manifest. For the most part it feels like the internal material so far has had the foundation set for it.

- Something I forgot to mention is that every few days since starting stage 2 I feel some sort of shift in pressure in the atmosphere and hear ringing in my ears, mostly when it’s dark outside, never occurred before.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 12-01-2018

Stage 2, Day 30:

- Hmmm...seems my Daughter is being effected by BASE somehow. Just noticed she’s become obsessed with collecting coins and dollars, and also watching other kids pretend to sell things on YouTube lol.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 12-03-2018

Stage 2, Day 32:

- No idea why, but when I came in this morning my Manager said that everyone is changing seats. She touched my shoulder and said I'm gonna love mine. I put 2 and 2 together and figured it would pretty much be right by hers. When I said it, she gave a huge bright smile. The way her body language and tonality was though caught a few of my female coworkers attention, so much that they stared at me almost with a look of curiosity/jealousy. The whole interaction was kind of strange.

- I notice that I pretty much have no filter when I speak now.

- I've been more commanding with the people around me this weekend.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 12-05-2018

Stage 3, Day 2:

- Fatigue upon waking continues, in fact I've woken up more tired than when I did in stage 2, but this could be because the focus of the program is shifting now.

- My voice is much clearer and becoming deeper, looks like the strong voice module in stage 3 is already taking hold. I'm also speaking over the phone as if I'm giving a speech in regards to controlling my pace, pitch and tone, even more so than before. Looks like the public speaking skills module is working too.

- Today I'm far more impatient in regards to getting things done. I was relentless with being productive last night as well.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 12-07-2018

Stage 3, Day 4:

My confidence is on an entirely different level. I’ve been in a great mood all day. I’ve been saying and even doing things that I’d normally second guess myself on, even at work. It also seems like things and situations are wearing on my nerves much less than before. Today it feels like I’m not taking anything seriously, and every time I joke with someone they laugh almost hysterically.

RE: Building With BASE - ianmarconi - 12-08-2018

Love your journals, so inspiring, they helped me decided to use AM6 and then BASE. 2019 will be a hell of a year!

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 12-09-2018

(12-08-2018, 03:17 PM)ianmarconi Wrote: Love your journals, so inspiring, they helped me decided to use AM6 and then BASE. 2019 will be a hell of a year!

Thanks for reading them, and I agree, feels like we’ll all hit levels we’ve never known before.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 12-09-2018

Stage 3, Day 6:

- Just looked at my credit report and thanks to some moves, I was able to get a lot of stuff deleted off of it, so my credit score went up even higher. Time to start building new lines of credit now, only this time I’ll be doing it all in a much more deliberate way.

- Have a guy I stopped talking to for a while wanting to take another look at business being partners again. No bad blood between us, we just got busy. We’ll see how this develops.

- Gonna keep the details silent for now but an opportunity to save hundreds of dollars per month may just be right around the corner for me.

- My Ex wife must be effected by BASE as well. She’s got 3 potential clients for a business she recently started and a job offer that would double her income. We’ve been around each other more physically due to trying to have our daughter be around us both more often, so perhaps our close proximity has the effects of the sub rubbing off on her a bit.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 12-10-2018

Stage 3, Day 7:

- Been feeling like S**t for hours but I'm still managing to push through and do what I need to.

- It happened, my Ex wife accepted an out-of-state job and agreed to start paying for my Daughter's childcare since the job will double her salary. This is gonna save me $700 a month. not only that but she'll be leaving me her vehicle and still paying the car note and insurance, all I have to worry about is gas and occasional maintenance costs. I'm unexpectedly saving more money instead of establishing a new income stream right off the bat but I'm still grateful, and had to start somewhere.

RE: Building With BASE - Nara - 12-10-2018

Well, they said: money saved is money earned. Smile

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 12-14-2018

Stage 3, Day 11:

- I’ve found myself having to fight procrastination a lot more the past couple days. I’m losing motivation to do anything business related. I already know this is resistance and I told my subconscious (or rather the fearful part) that it’s not going to win, and that the fact that I see this resistance is actually motivation to keep going.

- Also my libido has shot Up to ridiculous levels, I feel like this is a distraction that my subconscious is drumming up because it knows I have trouble focusing when I’m aroused, unless it’s on sex or a woman of course.

- People at work seem to be gravitating toward me more. Examples include them coming up and physically touching me more, seeming happier to see me, being more accommadating, wanting to be more playful with me and engage in social interactions more. The supervisor I now sit behind even went out of her way to strike up a conversation about music with me today and visibly made efforts to keep the conversation going, even when I tried to end it.

- The Vice President of Operations has been staring at me like I’m an alien, and even seems scared to make eye contact or speak to me when I greet him.

- Come to think of it, even though I let my grooming slip a bit lately I’ve been getting more stares from female coworkers, even the ones I’ve seen almost everyday for the past 18 months. I’m not shaving as much because I need to let the razor bumps on my cheeks heal. I kind of dislike the scruffy look though which is crazy considering the fact that I couldn’t have cared less before doing AM6. Guess the suggestions to take care of myself from AM6 were ingrained deeply.

- Notice things going more my way this month than last month. What a “coincidence” that this is the third month and luck magnifier is in the 3rd module. *cough cough*

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 12-16-2018

Stage 3, Day 13:

- Things have really been going my way lately. I know I’ve said it before but it’s worth saying again. I was planning how to get through financially yesterday until my next payday and I had an associate randomly ask me while I was plotting how much I had to work with. When I answered they sent me $300 and told me not to bother paying them back. I didn’t even need 33% of that.

- I brought up a debt to my roommate last night that I owe him from a couple months back. He told me he had completely forgotten about it. He said “way to f**k up because you could’ve saved yourself some money lol”. Damn, oh well I’m a man of my word anyway and since he’s a close friend I refuse to leave him hanging rather or not he needs the money back. It’s strange though, never had anyone forget that I owed them some cash.

- Happy to say my procrastination has sharply dropped in the past couple days, let’s see if this keeps up.

- It seems to be taking me less time and energy to complete daily tasks on some days this past week. Just noticing this.