Subliminal Talk
Building With BASE - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Building With BASE (/Thread-Building-With-BASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 10-24-2018

Stage 1, Day 24:

- Finding myself getting tired of my daily routine more than ever. The past few days, I constantly have to push myself to do anything personal or professional unless it's something I rarely do. Any entrepreneurial task however; such as research or planning, I'm finding easy to do.

- Attempted networking but I felt the conversations were going nowhere fast.

- I noticed that ever since I started BASE, my life has become much busier than normal; unfortunately, most of it has served as a distraction from my goals of studying day trading daily, and the distractions can't be avoided since it would make things more difficult if I left these tasks unattended. After next Monday though my schedule should return back to normal.

- Had someone try and convince me to do them a favor which would have cost me a significant amount of time the other day. I had the day off but was using it to study day trading techniques and mull over income options. Long story short, this person got irritated and actually tried to validate rather or not what I was doing was important. I told them to find someone else and hung up on them.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 10-27-2018

Stage 1, Day 27:

- I’m starting to notice the masculine feeling I had in AM6 being enhanced. I damn near shocked myself at work yesterday when I realized how masculine, smooth and cocky my walk had become. A walk that conveys true power, confidence and control. I’m also more assertive in my speech and actions.

- I’m finding it easier to socialize again.

- I came home Friday night and did something I never do. I prepared my clothing for Monday morning. I’ve been pushing myself more lately to be ready for the next day so that I save time and energy when I wake and the morning and I’m ready to seize the day, but it was strange to come home and start preparing for the next week when this week isn’t even over yet.

- I’m also scheduling time on Sunday to plan for the next 90 days on how to get certain goals accomplished.

- I have a proverbial fork in the road right now. There’s an income opportunity which would require me to travel, I could either do that which could end up being a big risk, or I could stay here in Florida. Thing is though, if I stay where I am, it’ll be harder and take longer to achieve my financial goals. I’m leaning more towards just taking the opportunity to be honest. I’ll have made my official decision by this Sunday.

EDIT:

So I brought my car in for an oil change and was told that the drain plug is damaged. If they could replace the plug then it would only cost $10. If they had to make repairs and replace the entire oil pan because they couldn’t drain the old oil it would cost $600. The gentleman inspected further and it turns out the drain plug type was not built for my car model. He just put one on order that will fit the car, and I just saved $600. Thank you luck magnifier.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 10-31-2018

Stage 1, Day 31:

- In the middle of the day yesterday, I came to the realization that I still have an array of negative self opinions about myself that until that moment, were so normal for me to think that I hadn't even realized they were still lingering. Right after, it hit that I needed to kill any excuses internally that were supporting me not recognizing, and working to correct the flaws that were causing these thoughts. I realized that the only way I'd be able to silence my inner critic for good, is to take action. Now I'm starting to form the habit of taking physical action to counter negative mental thoughts, no matter what they may be.

- I woke up an hour ahead of time today in order to establish my 90-day-plan. I established a vision for how I want things to look 90 days from now, and a mission for how to go about executing these goals and objectives. These include establishing a supplemental source of income, not just researching business ideas. Also tightening up on consistency with diet and exercise, as well as cementing my new habit of taking even more consistent action to counter negative thought, and to act on entrepreneurial urges in terms of performing income producing activities.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 11-02-2018

Stage 2, Day 1:

What a hell of a start to this stage. I began listening at midnight and woke up tired as hell after 7 hours of listening. Not only that but I also had wild dreams. One dream where my own Mother tried to force herself on me sexually. I became enraged and punched her in the face. In another dream I was a rapper that got angry that someone made a copy of my custom car. In the last dream I walked into a room where a girl was going crazy because ninjas were throwing cards up against a fence. Half the cards stuck to the fence while the others fell to the floor. The cards that stuck spelled out a message saying there was an alien invasion about to happen.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 11-07-2018

Stage 2, Day 6:

- The last few days I’ve been feeling emotionally bland. Not sure if the BYBH and practical and pragmatic modules are causing this but it feels strange. One thing is for sure though, I’m thinking much less emotionally.

- I’ve increased the frequency of my meditation.

- I’m starting to avoid spending money whenever possible. I even stopped ordering Food everyday at my job, and I’m bringing lunch to work more.

- Not sure if the extreme self esteem module combined with AM6 programming is doing this but I’ve become almost obsessed with my grooming, hygiene and appearance. I care much more about how I physically present myself.

- Disdain for my job keeps increasing. I’ve stopped caring about my personal productivity altogether. I tend to just save my energy for when I get home things that I need to do around the house, get ready for the next day, or anything concerning business research.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 11-11-2018

Stage 2, Day 10:

First and foremost happy. Veterans Day to any Military member or veteran reading this. I hope your day is going as well as mine.

- Yesterday I came from an orientation that has me looking into a possible career path change, where I could put some money in my pocket (more than what I’m able to now), and potentially turn this opportunity into a business 6 months down the line. The only challenge I face is figuring how to transition financially so I don’t fall behind on bills.

- Last month I signed up for an app that allows people to meet and network with other entrepreneurs and professionals. The other day, I decided to finally answer back to a message I’d gotten days earlier. This woman and her husband decided they wanted to meet with me. The business meeting was today at 4 pm and I basically walked away with beginning the process of a possible business mentorship, not only with the married couple, but also being plugged in with their entire team. I’ll be keeping in regular contact with them for the next 4-5 weeks to see if this mentorship will actually be beneficial for everyone involved. I knew base helps you attract those that can help you, but I didn’t think it would happen as soon as stage 2.

- Still studying up on day trading stocks consistently, and also have the travel opportunity looming but that’s processing slower than I thought it would.

- I’m realizing that BASE is making me more action-oriented and productive while also revealing to me what paths I could almost immediately take in order to move forward. It’s gonna take some time to sit down and really weigh out my best option, but it feels like I don’t have long to make a final decision.

- I’m also feeling more irritable since starting stage two. In fact I’ve had people say that I come off as negative or angry or rude this past week, and honestly that holds some truth to it. I’ve been speaking my mind pretty bluntly to everyone about everything, including strangers. I feel tired with my life the way it is now and I feel like I’m supposed to be using this irritation as fuel to remain persistent and consistent on my journey. I’m hoping to mellow out just a bit in the later stages though.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 11-17-2018

Stage 2, Day 16:

- I’ve been feeling the irritation still and even things I would normally brush off felt like they were going to push me over the edge. It all came to a boil this morning but right before I snapped, I saw myself as a boy again. Somehow I subconsciously tapped into my inner child and remembered how happy and carefree I was before my teenage years. I even clearly emulated the emotions I felt years ago when I began my entrepreneurial journey; how excited and ambitious I was at the start of it all. The rage I’ve even feeling began to clear away as did all the other negative emotions and thoughts I’ve been holding on to. Currently I’m not jumping up and down with excitement, I feel more of a calm bliss.

- The past few days I’ve been unconsciously finding things to feel grateful for.

- This week I’ve been able to sense my own energy more and can even feel it flowing and surging through my body at random moments. I wonder if this is the polymorphic aura I’m sensing as well as the module that strengthens psychic abilities.

- The mentorship deal it turns out happens to be with a couple network marketers. From the beginning I figured the woman I began networking with was in that industry but I kept probing to be sure. While I respect her and her husbands approach, there are certain things they’re telling me that I can see right through, reading their strategies like an open book. Pretty sure this is the lie and deception detector module at work. In any case I’m on the fence about getting involved with the company, it will all come down to how this particular team does business because if they try and sell using all hype as opposed to balancing it with facts and sensible business practices I’m good and ready to tell them to shove their offer right up their asses and twirl it around.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 11-18-2018

Stage 2, Day 17:

Decided to pass on the network marketing offer. I was supposed to meet the couple Tuesday but decided not to waste my time or theirs any further. I’ve been involved in the industry before and there are just too many factors that one has no control over when you get right down to it. I don’t see network marketing or ride sharing as entrepreneurial ventures; although, I believe those with entrepreneurial spirits can succeed at them. I just don’t want to move from a job, into another industry where someone gets to decide how much they want to pay me for my skill, time, and effort. MLM at the end of the day is just overhyped and glorified sales people pushing a product and a vision for the owners and shareholders who are raking in all the real money in my opinion. There are plenty other reasons I passed as well due to personal experience and I’m at least thankful that this experience has once and for all helped me make up my mind on rather or not I’m willing to jump back into network/affiliate marketing, and I’m not.

If I were simply looking for just some side hustle like I was years ago then fine but I’m looking into creating an actual income generation asset which I can truly make passive within 4 years, that allows me to control my own time and income potential. I don’t want anyone setting commission caps for me or telling me my efforts are only worth so much per transaction, I’ll be the judge of that.

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 11-19-2018

Stage 2, Day 18:

Just finished meditating. For the first time, I received a flash of insight during meditation. Believe it or not, it was to buy the latest version of USLM next year while I'm on break from BASE. After that, do another full run of BASE. Why or how I got this flash of intuition I have no idea, but one thing I do know is when I ignore my intuition it comes back to bite me in the ass; and so despite what may be out, it looks like USLM will be my next purchase. Thinking of getting it for my 28th birthday in February.

RE: Building With BASE - Hatman - 11-19-2018

(11-19-2018, 07:15 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Stage 2, Day 18:

Just finished meditating. For the first time, I received a flash of insight during meditation. Believe it or not, it was to buy the latest version of USLM next year while I'm on break from BASE. After that, do another full run of BASE. Why or how I got this flash of intuition I have no idea, but one thing I do know is when I ignore my intuition it comes back to bite me in the ass; and so despite what may be out, it looks like USLM will be my next purchase. Thinking of getting it for my 28th birthday in February.

USLM is going to help you remove some of the fears you may or may not have that are preventing you from fully executing BASE. So if you choose to go back to BASE afterwards, you may be seeing much greater results than you do currently.

And who knows, maybe you will enjoy USLM more than BASE in the first place as it is specifically designed to help you succeed by helping you to achieve your conscious goals Smile

RE: Building With BASE - DavisMind91 - 11-20-2018

(11-19-2018, 09:12 PM)Hatman Wrote:
(11-19-2018, 07:15 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Stage 2, Day 18:

USLM is going to help you remove some of the fears you may or may not have that are preventing you from fully executing BASE. So if you choose to go back to BASE afterwards, you may be seeing much greater results than you do currently.

And who knows, maybe you will enjoy USLM more than BASE in the first place as it is specifically designed to help you succeed by helping you to achieve your conscious goals Smile

I thought the exact same thing. It’s kind of weird to me how I feel like my sub choices are all guided at the end of they day to helping me execute BASE better. For the most part that’s been what’s been going on for the past year and a half that I’ve been using Shannon’s subs. Seems like becoming a successful entrepreneur is more important to me than I ever realized.

RE: Building With BASE - Shannon - 11-20-2018

Doubtless TID from BASE 6G. Big Grin

(11-20-2018, 11:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: Doubtless TID from BASE 6G. Big Grin

Lol I'm hoping that means I'll have the means to get it as soon as it comes out.

Stage 2, Day 19:

Got the urge to use meditation as a tool to "clean house" internally as far as the development goes concerning a couple recent situatiions that have been irking me emotionally. While these things haven't kept me from feeling motivated or productive, it was kind of like having a sandbag tied around my hip while trying to do pull-ups. In any case, I was able to use meditation to help the emotional healing module release the negative emotions concerning these situations, and as of today i'm able to move on. In other news, there's yet another business idea I've stumbled across.

So many choices, but I'm only one man. It's crazy becuase the business model I discovered is right in line with how I would prefer to proceed at this point as an entreprenuer; a system that can create passive income down the line, but will take time to set up. To think I uncovered this just a couple days after turning down that MLM opporitunity. No product selling or creation needed, and I get to work with business owners instead of having a B2C business model, which thanks to an entreprenurial fiasco that went haywire last year, I've come to dislike.