Subliminal Talk
OGSF2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OGSF2 (/Thread-OGSF2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: OGSF2 - Frosted - 04-18-2024

OGSF2 is my new favorite subliminal because it just works.

RE: OGSF2 - Topaz - 04-19-2024

(04-18-2024, 03:41 PM)Frosted Wrote: OGSF2 is my new favorite subliminal because it just works.

Hehe I'm glad you are enjoying it Smile

RE: OGSF2 - Frosted - 04-22-2024

9/16 clicks is too much I think. Tried 2 days and it was too much. Taking a few days off then going back to 8/16.

Been feeling lonely lately. I’m living a solipsistic existence. No matter what I’ll never be able to communicate perfectly and anybody I’m with will be experiencing a different version of reality.

Lot of insecurity coming up with the overload. Feel like everyone secretly dislikes me and that I’m like the special kid that everyone pretends to like. Logically I know it’s not true, but it’s just shit I’m dealing with. Feel childish lately. But also been feeling more mature in some ways, like I’m coming out of a dream.

I also noticed my body language is very arrogant. I’m wondering if this is from AM6 or not, but it feels like irreverent royalty. There’s a dissonance between that unconscious body language and my conscious attitude towards people. I feel like I supplicate too much to compensate for my naturally confident demeanor.

Been really fuckin tired lately.

RE: OGSF2 - Frosted - 04-22-2024

The resistance and results seeming to be going hand in hand right now. Just had a very peaceful walk.

RE: OGSF2 - Frosted - 04-23-2024

In a very weird process right now. Feels like I’m in the middle of a fog but also waking up from something. I get the feeling I’m having monumental shifts right now and some of them are extremely painful and sticky (hard to change).

RE: OGSF2 - Frosted - 04-27-2024

Just had an insight in a dream. Someone who trusts others is trustworthy. It’s hard for me to explain, but essentially when you experience an emotion like love for someone, you’re feeling a positive emotion that’s affecting you. By feeling that love for that person you are experiencing the emotion of love within you. When you experience trust for others then trust is flowing through you and you become more trustworthy.

Someone called me a trustworthy and complete person in my dream. That dream felt comfortable and insightful. Now that I think about it my dreams are a lot more pleasant than they used to be. I used to have constant nightmares. Don’t remember when this started changing but OGSF2 certainly is a big part of it.

RE: OGSF2 - Frosted - 05-09-2024

Yesterday I felt like shit all day, but then suddenly I felt awesome and realized how far I had come to feel like I felt. I’m able to relax on a deeper level that I didn’t have access to due to trauma. Just cause the issues I work on in the moment take up my attention doesn’t mean I haven’t made progress.

Edit: Also I’ve started listening at 6 clicks now. Apparently the default instructions work perfectly. Maybe 7 is good, but I don’t think I need to go beyond that right now.

RE: OGSF2 - Frosted - 05-13-2024

While my average state has improved on OGSF2, I’m really still not where I want to be. But my peak experiences on OGSF2 are inspiring as hell.

My experience lately has been a mixture of impatience when things are tough and inspiration when I get a glimpse of the fruit of my labors with subliminals. Hopefully these cracks forming in the dam eventually lead to a flowing river soon.

RE: OGSF2 - Frosted - 05-16-2024

The default instructions have been good on me. My results are good. Recently I’ve been feeling major shifts happening in real time and consciously fumbling to try and help. Focusing on gratitude and love seem to really help. I feel like I’m close to being able to have more close and fulfilling relationships potentially instead of always being standofish. I think previous programs like AM6 have helped my anxious attachment style but I still have avoidant attachment style, or symptoms like it. That seems to be getting dealt with now on OGSF2.

I can’t believe anyone can live will all this bullshit weighing them down. After so much change I still find it unbearable to live with the bullshit I still have.

Thank you Shannon. It’s an incredible coincidence I found your programs, but I’m blessed.

RE: OGSF2 - Frosted - 05-20-2024

Just read the last two pages of this journal and was surprised how solid my writing feels. Glad I did because I was feeling kind of down and like nothings changing fast enough. No matter how much progress I’m making in the moment it always feels like there’s more and it’s never enough to get what I want.

Reading my journal helped me to noticed the progress I’ve been making, so thank you past me.

Some of the issues coming up are sticky. The pain tries to trap me in an apathetic box of avoidance and attachment. Even with OGSF2 this is tough.

Still optimistic. Even with me being down there still is an undercurrent of optimism. Most of my “down-ness” comes from impatience. I’m already sure I’ll achieve awesomeness. It’s just a matter of feeling like it’s not happening as fast as I want.

RE: OGSF2 - Frosted - 05-20-2024

How it feels running OGSF2 right now:

https://ibb.co/kXmmvYv

(Tried to post it as an image but couldn’t get it to work)

P.S Feel free to steal it Wink

RE: OGSF2 - Frosted - 05-21-2024

Yesterday I was reminded that 80% of the results I want will come with accomplishing the basics. It’s easy to brush this off when the basics require hard inner work in the moment and something else seems shinier and funner.

I can’t wait to see who I become after mastering the basics.

RE: OGSF2 - Frosted - 05-29-2024

I have to report this. I was going to deliberately let this go, but it’s too much. I won’t be able to go into too much detail for multiple reasons, including my really terrible memory (there seems to also be trauma there).

I’m not sure if this is something people will tend to experience on OGSF2 or if this is just the nature of my path and OGSF2 just removed the limits from me experiencing this. Me explaining this stuff isn’t going to communicate the significance of this deeply personal experience, but I at least want to document that I had it.

Before we get into the experience, a little bit of extra stuff that happened leading up to it.

The other day I was socializing with friends, but I was kind of standofish. I didn’t want to engage, so I mostly occupied my time with focusing on not allowing my pain to control me or define me. It reminded me of my days on AM6. I noticed that a lot of the time I would speak up from a compulsive place and this would lead to bad results. I got tired of being a social taker so eventually just decided to enjoy the moment as much as possible and not let my trauma affect me, since it was essentially trying to make me feel like a weirdo for just standing off to the side by myself.

I was able to feel mostly normal during, but when I got home all of those feeling suddenly hit like a truck and I felt like shit. Shame seemed to be the leader of the pack of emotions I was experiencing, but fear too. I became paranoid that everyone hated me. I knew it was my state but it was really hard to not be affected in the moment. I felt further from my goals than ever.

I woke up the next day feeling amazing. I had some fluctuations and felt like I was still far from my goals and like I’m really far behind on my journey. Now we get to the reason for this post.

I just woke up in the middle of the night, but when I was lying in bed falling asleep (having just hit play on OGSF2), I started to relax profoundly. Now again, my memory of this event isn’t perfect and trying to explain it in too much detail seems to make it hard to recall (I think it’s a fear or trauma response). So I’ll just be flowing and what comes out comes out, however imperfect.

Anyways, I’m relaxing, and I’m thinking about things and I don’t remember the exact insights I was having but then I suddenly have this realization while having this insight about how everyone is like a plant growing in a direction about how when I benefit them and me things tend to grow like a plant in a positive direction (kind of a weird metaphor to explain, but my mind is weird and abstract). Can’t remember all of the detail and nuance right now, but anyways, I have this sudden realization, that is kind of based on a decision to let go instead of pure logic, that I am everything. I relaxed into this profound feeling that honestly I can’t remember and it’s kind of disappointing because that’s where a lot of the significance came from and I can’t even explain that lol.

But essentially it was this profound feeling of love and brilliance where I kept having epiphanies and it felt like everything was becoming easier and easier as I “surrendered”. I felt like I was vibrating.

In my dreams after falling asleep that experience followed me in a capacity. After one dream, I experienced another where I was enveloped by that love, that’s like this relaxing blanket, and reflecting on the beautiful and terrible nature of reality. The pain of my past was tempered by the emerging appreciation and love I’ve been developing. The content of the dream was incredibly ordinary. It was me staring at a tv in the top corner of my room.

Not trying to overblow my experiences or anything, in some ways I’ve undersold them, in others I’ve made them out to be more important than they are. In a way they feel incredibly ordinary to me but also profound and uplifting. I suppose most people won’t get much value from this post, but I just wanted to express it for its own sake and also for future me. If you do get value out of this post, then sick!

Anyways love you all, I’m gonna go back to sleep lol. Also thanks for being awesome Shannon! You’ve changed my life, and these experiences you are creating are amazing! I can’t wait to see where this takes all of us.

RE: OGSF2 - Frosted - 05-29-2024

It’s the morning of the next day and definitely feel changed somehow. Still have my insecurities and trauma to work through, but it’s awesome I’m achieving positive results rather than only removing stuff. Also want to say that I don’t think I’m suddenly enlightened, although I believe some might consider being in that state permanently or maybe an even higher version of that state to be enlightenment.

All these ups and downs are amusing to me though.

Edit: It’s like a background undercurrent of love.

Edit 2: also, I’m still “asleep”, but I’ve noticed for awhile an undercurrent of lucidity developing.