Subliminal Talk
Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Vote here for next program build suggestions. (/Thread-Vote-here-for-next-program-build-suggestions)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Shawn - 08-15-2019

(08-13-2019, 05:06 PM)Infinite Wrote: I voted for the transformative directional reflection shield.  It's not clear if the energy that will be reflected back will be sent back the way it came as a negative or sent back as a positive. If they sent it as a negative, it wouldn't be wise to send it back as a positive.  If it is then they will feel so good for sending negative energy that they will say to themselves "I feel so good for doing this.  I will do this to them again"

I don't know if Shannon had my version of implementing the "send good energy back to sender"-version but what I meant was to send the energy back to sender in a way which helps them to realize what they do and help them to overcome the pattern in a positive way. I think it could solve many problems at once, some kind of win-win-situation. The affected would profit because the sender would stop doing it, the sender would profit because of the growth and maybe other people who were affected by the sender in the past would profit, too, because the sender would stop that behavior. It was never meant to make the sender feel good about doing something bad to other people.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Shawn - 08-15-2019

(08-14-2019, 06:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: Manifestors will not be built again until 6G.

Just out of curiosity, is there any special reason you decided to not make a 5.5/5.75G version of a MYP sub?

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - LiquidMind - 08-15-2019

Doesn't seem much point holding it to a vote then if nothing people suggest gets considered lol

Seems mhs is going to be the next one at this rate so might as well close the thread

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - StridingStrider - 08-15-2019

MHS as I'm interested in regeneration.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - ncbeareatingman - 08-15-2019

(08-14-2019, 06:44 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 10:00 AM)LiquidMind Wrote: I'd like mhs and mir to be disregarded from the list

We don't really need them if they will get the 6g treatment tbh

I'm gonna opt to change my vote and go with other and vote for a MYPSL in 5.5g. It's been a long time since those subs got a rework so itd be cool to see them in action on with frm
So count other as 9 atm

Manifestors will not be built again until 6G. MHS and MIR are going to be built in 6G, but could be useful now and could potentially benefit from being built in both 5.75G and 6G.

It is likely that I will be forced to build MHS soon to try to improve my lungs, which seem to be steadily getting worse and worse. I might as well have been chain smoking since I was 8 with the effects the damned chemo drugs I took in 1997 have had on my lungs over time.

Well ding dang it Shannon, by all means built the darn thing!! The auric shieldings are very groovy and will be very very helpful in the future,but if you're in such poor health they wont get built at all and nither will anything else. your health is priority. I did vote for the auric shield to send that crap back to the owner of it,that is in the shape it was sent in,just simply a protective shield for the Self with a return to sender from the person who did so. Heal Thy Lungs,please!! Oh healer heal thy self!
PS: Additionally you've got to stay healthy and vibrant,you've got younglings,coming to this planet,one day and they're waiting in the wings right now for that time...peace,healing and blessings!

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Hatman - 08-15-2019

(08-15-2019, 02:32 AM)LiquidMind Wrote: Doesn't seem much point holding it to a vote then if nothing people suggest gets considered lol

Seems mhs is going to be the next one at this rate so might as well close the thread

All is considered, but MHS got the most votes so far. So I'm not really sure what the point of your first sentence is.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Griffin - 08-15-2019

I'm all for MHS too if Shannon wants and can use it for his lungs!

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Omni3 - 08-15-2019

(08-15-2019, 06:27 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 06:44 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 10:00 AM)LiquidMind Wrote: I'd like mhs and mir to be disregarded from the list

We don't really need them if they will get the 6g treatment tbh

I'm gonna opt to change my vote and go with other and vote for a MYPSL in 5.5g. It's been a long time since those subs got a rework so itd be cool to see them in action on with frm
So count other as 9 atm

Manifestors will not be built again until 6G. MHS and MIR are going to be built in 6G, but could be useful now and could potentially benefit from being built in both 5.75G and 6G.

It is likely that I will be forced to build MHS soon to try to improve my lungs, which seem to be steadily getting worse and worse. I might as well have been chain smoking since I was 8 with the effects the damned chemo drugs I took in 1997 have had on my lungs over time.

Well ding dang it Shannon, by all means built the darn thing!! The auric shieldings are very groovy and will be very very helpful in the future,but if you're in such poor health they wont get built at all and nither will anything else. your health is priority. I did vote for the auric shield to send that crap back to the owner of it,that is in the shape it was sent in,just simply a protective shield for the Self with a return to sender from the person who did so. Heal Thy Lungs,please!! Oh healer heal thy self!
PS: Additionally you've got to stay healthy and vibrant,you've got younglings,coming to this planet,one day and they're waiting in the wings right now for that time...peace,healing and blessings!

What Keith said.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Roy - 08-15-2019

Voted for something else but MHS makes the most sense given the current situation.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Shannon - 08-15-2019

We aren't voting based on my lungs. We are voting based on what you guys want to buy. The whole point of doing another sub while I work on DMSI is to keep the business funded while I work on DMSI.

(08-15-2019, 01:52 AM)Shawn Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 06:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: Manifestors will not be built again until 6G.

Just out of curiosity, is there any special reason you decided to not make a 5.5/5.75G version of a MYP sub?

Importance of the MYP subs vs the others, lack of value in building over and over, and time constraints.  The subs I am building I am trying to make the ones that benefit from a 5.5/5.75G iteration before 6G.  That's not going to be necessary for the MYP subs.  Besides, we have that in UMS and DMSI.

(08-14-2019, 09:19 PM)Griffin Wrote: what about CHA? you have already build it for your family a short while ago right?
people could probably really use that one! and you have already built part of it so it might be quicker

Cheers

I have to decide yet whether or not to rebuild CHA.  It did not help the person I built it for, although they were in late stage cancer.  But there are significant improvements I can make to it now.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Oversoul - 08-15-2019

@Shannon would we be able to use the auric shields with other subs like dmsi/ums (obviously not at the same time)?

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Shannon - 08-16-2019

(08-15-2019, 07:24 PM)Oversoul Wrote: @Shannon would we be able to use the auric shields with other subs like dmsi/ums (obviously not at the same time)?

You may be able to use them with something that does not already have an auric shield. You cannot use them with anything that does have a shield built in already. Most likely you'll be able to use it with something else in 6G. I'm working on that but it's not ready just yet.