Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-Thread-Vol-8)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - London1 - 05-07-2024

(05-07-2024, 12:43 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-06-2024, 11:02 AM)London1 Wrote: @Shannon
I've done 6 cycles of E6 according to the instructions on the sales page and i've noticed absolutely 0 difference in terms of my stuttering, self esteem, confidence, feelings of severe fear/social anxiety, social awkwardness, mental speed,  etc. Basically no difference emotionally/mentally. Its very tough.
What do you suggest I try?

I need to know how you are using the program.  Volume, loops per day on, days on, days off, what you're using to play it, and if you have stayed with the instructions or strayed from them trying to use AutoConfig.  I also need to know what you have experienced as a result of using the program.

11/15 volume (android phone) 
Ultrasonic format
5 days on, 5 days off with 15 minutes per day on.
According to the instructions basically.
Usually use it at night before bed but if I forget or don't have time I'll do it the following morning.
Seems I'm a very tough nut to crack. Perhaps I'm a special case user and normal instructions won't work for me?

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - AbundanceCH - 05-07-2024

(05-07-2024, 01:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: [*]Those who have purchased AMv6 at full price will get the ONLY discount that you will EVER see on a 6G program, which is a 50% discount because of a promise I made over a decade ago, which I will honor.  If you have not PURCHASED AM6, and have not done so at FULL PRICE, you will get NO discount.
[*]That discount will likely be a limited time offer, which I will make clear in the announcement email for AMv7 if I decide to do that, maybe give a window of 30 or 90 days to claim it or something.
Don't forget BASE...you promised the 50% discount for those of us that bought BASE full price.  Just making sure you don't forget BASE Shannon ;P

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Shannon - 05-07-2024

(05-07-2024, 05:16 PM)London1 Wrote:
(05-07-2024, 12:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: I need to know how you are using the program.  Volume, loops per day on, days on, days off, what you're using to play it, and if you have stayed with the instructions or strayed from them trying to use AutoConfig.  I also need to know what you have experienced as a result of using the program.

11/15 volume (android phone) 
Ultrasonic format
Usually use it at night before bed but if I forget or don't have time I'll do it the following morning.
Seems I'm a very tough nut to crack. Perhaps I'm a special case user and normal instructions won't work for me?

And you've had no urges to use different settings as a result of AutoConfig, I take it?

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Shannon - 05-07-2024

(05-07-2024, 05:46 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
(05-07-2024, 01:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: [*]Those who have purchased AMv6 at full price will get the ONLY discount that you will EVER see on a 6G program, which is a 50% discount because of a promise I made over a decade ago, which I will honor.  If you have not PURCHASED AM6, and have not done so at FULL PRICE, you will get NO discount.
[*]That discount will likely be a limited time offer, which I will make clear in the announcement email for AMv7 if I decide to do that, maybe give a window of 30 or 90 days to claim it or something.
Don't forget BASE...you promised the 50% discount for those of us that bought BASE full price.  Just making sure you don't forget BASE Shannon ;P

Hmmm, so I did.  Well then those two will be the only 6G programs to ever get discounts.

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Johannesbrst - 05-07-2024

Quote:[*]AMv7 is going to be absolutely hardcore, brutal and merciless in achieving its goals.  There will be no excuses or bullshit accepted or allowed.  You will face your demons, and you will EAT THEM ALIVE.  It will be a steel toed boot straight up your ass, over and over, and a good time will be had by NOBODY, no matter how alpha they think they are when they start.  Boot camp isn't supposed to be fun, it is supposed to break you down and reforge you into something exceptional, successful and effective.  That is what AMv7 is going to be designed to do.  You will suffer and you will go through Hell, and IF you come out the other side of this program, you will either be an ascended alpha or you will know that you need to do a lot of work on yourself still to be able to handle the ass-kickery that is this experience and become an ascended alpha.

I was a bit surprised by the choice of phrasing in the quote above. Is there en inherent value of making the process hard for the user to develop into a self-respecting and secure man and leader? If parenting could create this type of person, would this be the way that we wished the parents reasoned regarding of how to carry out the upbringing of that child?

I just want to challenge the possible preconception thst may lay behind  the idea of "hard-core is needed here". Sure, there is a need to venture out into your fears to grow into a better person, but I believe you are more likely to succeed in doing so when you feel supported by a sense of self-compssion, humility and a strong sense of connection to the world around you - qualities I believe can be lost if you are doing it from a somewhat brutal standpoint toward yourself. 

The people I've met that I've trusted the most as leaders have developed a strong sense of security by keeping facing their fears and staying present while doing so, but have also kept a strong connection with other people around them, and have been able to stay empathetic to themselves and to others. The way we treat ourselves shape our world, and instilling a brutal perspective on your fears and demons, will also shape the way we look at the world when we come out on the other side. 

I may be mistaken in seeing the end goal here, and can perhaps have misunderstood your intentions but the strongest and most respected leaders I've seen have had a great sense of their own abilities but still have known that no man is an island, and that life is a very interdependant journey.  In some ways I feel that perspective is at odds with the world view that acts as a basis for some of the definitions of the "Ascendant Alpha".

I belive we look up to people who we can relate to and find inspiration from to advance in our own journeys. If that person is coming from a place where "the best way of growth is the brutal one" I believe some of that will be lost in the eyes of others, and degrading the possibility to positively inspire others to their own journeys of growth.

Growth can already be brutal as it is, I don't think we need to make the motivation to face it brutal as well.

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - NOMAD - 05-08-2024

Shannon 

[list=1' Wrote:
3. AM7 is going to be absolutely hardcore, brutal and merciless in achieving its goals.  There will be no excuses or bullshit accepted or allowed.  You will face your demons, and you will EAT THEM ALIVE.  It will be a steel toed boot straight up your ass, over and over, and a good time will be had by NOBODY, no matter how alpha they think they are when they start.  Boot camp isn't supposed to be fun, it is supposed to break you down and reforge you into something exceptional, successful and effective.  That is what AMv7 is going to be designed to do.  You will suffer and you will go through Hell, and IF you come out the other side of this program, you will either be an ascended alpha or you will know that you need to do a lot of work on yourself still to be able to handle the ass-kickery that is this experience and become an ascended alpha.[/list]

I like this.  I also like the decision to release certain titles as premium subs. I'm really looking forward to 6G.

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Frosted - 05-08-2024

(05-08-2024, 08:29 AM)NOMAD Wrote:
Shannon 

[list=1' Wrote:
3. AM7 is going to be absolutely hardcore, brutal and merciless in achieving its goals.  There will be no excuses or bullshit accepted or allowed.  You will face your demons, and you will EAT THEM ALIVE.  It will be a steel toed boot straight up your ass, over and over, and a good time will be had by NOBODY, no matter how alpha they think they are when they start.  Boot camp isn't supposed to be fun, it is supposed to break you down and reforge you into something exceptional, successful and effective.  That is what AMv7 is going to be designed to do.  You will suffer and you will go through Hell, and IF you come out the other side of this program, you will either be an ascended alpha or you will know that you need to do a lot of work on yourself still to be able to handle the ass-kickery that is this experience and become an ascended alpha.[/list]

I like this.  I also like the decision to release certain titles as premium subs. I'm really looking forward to 6G.

This also makes me excited for AM7.

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - London1 - 05-08-2024

(05-07-2024, 06:18 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-07-2024, 05:16 PM)London1 Wrote: 11/15 volume (android phone) 
Ultrasonic format

And you've had no urges to use different settings as a result of AutoConfig, I take it?

No. I don't know what to adjust.

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - thectexperience1 - 05-09-2024

On the Johannes-Nomad-Frosted discussion, I got to say I also value being knocked on my ass every now and then. As we progress, finding people who can humble us in a domain we value becomes harder and harder. A sub that makes your limitations plain to yourself sounds very valuable.

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Shannon - 05-09-2024

(05-08-2024, 06:18 PM)London1 Wrote:
(05-07-2024, 06:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: And you've had no urges to use different settings as a result of AutoConfig, I take it?

No. I don't know what to adjust.

Alright, in this case, do a usage cycle with 5 days on and 4 days off.  If that makes no difference, then reduce days off to 3.  Don't go below 3 days off.  If you get to 3 days off and there is still nothing being experienced, then let me know and we'll move on to the next step.

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Shannon - 05-09-2024

(05-07-2024, 09:53 PM)Johannesbrst Wrote:
Quote:[*]AMv7 is going to be absolutely hardcore, brutal and merciless in achieving its goals.  There will be no excuses or bullshit accepted or allowed.  You will face your demons, and you will EAT THEM ALIVE.  It will be a steel toed boot straight up your ass, over and over, and a good time will be had by NOBODY, no matter how alpha they think they are when they start.  Boot camp isn't supposed to be fun, it is supposed to break you down and reforge you into something exceptional, successful and effective.  That is what AMv7 is going to be designed to do.  You will suffer and you will go through Hell, and IF you come out the other side of this program, you will either be an ascended alpha or you will know that you need to do a lot of work on yourself still to be able to handle the ass-kickery that is this experience and become an ascended alpha.

I was a bit surprised by the choice of phrasing in the quote above. Is there en inherent value of making the process hard for the user to develop into a self-respecting and secure man and leader? If parenting could create this type of person, would this be the way that we wished the parents reasoned regarding of how to carry out the upbringing of that child?

I just want to challenge the possible preconception thst may lay behind  the idea of "hard-core is needed here". Sure, there is a need to venture out into your fears to grow into a better person, but I believe you are more likely to succeed in doing so when you feel supported by a sense of self-compssion, humility and a strong sense of connection to the world around you - qualities I believe can be lost if you are doing it from a somewhat brutal standpoint toward yourself. 

The people I've met that I've trusted the most as leaders have developed a strong sense of security by keeping facing their fears and staying present while doing so, but have also kept a strong connection with other people around them, and have been able to stay empathetic to themselves and to others. The way we treat ourselves shape our world, and instilling a brutal perspective on your fears and demons, will also shape the way we look at the world when we come out on the other side. 

I may be mistaken in seeing the end goal here, and can perhaps have misunderstood your intentions but the strongest and most respected leaders I've seen have had a great sense of their own abilities but still have known that no man is an island, and that life is a very interdependant journey.  In some ways I feel that perspective is at odds with the world view that acts as a basis for some of the definitions of the "Ascendant Alpha".

I belive we look up to people who we can relate to and find inspiration from to advance in our own journeys. If that person is coming from a place where "the best way of growth is the brutal one" I believe some of that will be lost in the eyes of others, and degrading the possibility to positively inspire others to their own journeys of growth.

Growth can already be brutal as it is, I don't think we need to make the motivation to face it brutal as well.

The goal of AM v7 is to result in an Ascended Alpha.  It does not require a hardcore brutal ass kicking for everyone to achieve that.  But for those who will not respond otherwise, it will be what they experience, because this program is not going to let you hide, avoid, etc.

If you cooperate, if you make the moves to grow, then you will get your ass kicked by the growth process.  If you resist, fight it, try to avoid, hide, etc. then the program will kick your ass until the pain of the ass-kicking is greater then your fear and you choose to grow instead.  Getting your ass kicked by growth is what we also know as challenging oneself beyond our perceived limitations to become better than we were yesterday.  There's nothing wrong with it.  It's not harmful.  Many athletes and soldiers do this every day.  

One of the biggest problems men had/have with AMv6 is that they can choose not to grow.  If that happens, then they blame me for their choice, because they spent $$$ and denied themselves success.  I don't like that.  So this time, you're going to get you asses kicked, by the program, or by the growth.  Because I want you to get what you paid for, and because I want you to succeed and grow.

Does that make more sense?

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Johannesbrst - 05-09-2024

(05-09-2024, 05:05 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-07-2024, 09:53 PM)Johannesbrst Wrote: I was a bit surprised by the choice of phrasing in the quote above. Is there en inherent value of making the process hard for the user to develop into a self-respecting and secure man and leader? If parenting could create this type of person, would this be the way that we wished the parents reasoned regarding of how to carry out the upbringing of that child?

The goal of AM v7 is to result in an Ascended Alpha.  It does not require a hardcore brutal ass kicking for everyone to achieve that.  But for those who will not respond otherwise, it will be what they experience, because this program is not going to let you hide, avoid, etc.

If you cooperate, if you make the moves to grow, then you will get your ass kicked by the growth process.  If you resist, fight it, try to avoid, hide, etc. then the program will kick your ass until the pain of the ass-kicking is greater then your fear and you choose to grow instead.  Getting your ass kicked by growth is what we also know as challenging oneself beyond our perceived limitations to become better than we were yesterday.  There's nothing wrong with it.  It's not harmful.  Many athletes and soldiers do this every day.  

One of the biggest problems men had/have with AMv6 is that they can choose not to grow.  If that happens, then they blame me for their choice, because they spent $$$ and denied themselves success.  I don't like that.  So this time, you're going to get you asses kicked, by the program, or by the growth.  Because I want you to get what you paid for, and because I want you to succeed and grow.

Does that make more sense?

Yes it does, thank you for the clarification!

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Sky - 05-11-2024

Hi @Shannon I'm currently on LTUv6 and am running it. Would you recommend LTUv6 or AM6 for self-growth as a man? I'm tired of waiting for AM7. I want to run AM6 regardless of old technology because its goal is to make you an ascended alpha, and that's what I want. LTUv6 is not meant to do that from the years I have perused your subliminal descriptions. I've used LTUv6 and older versions already, and am just running Stage 7 right now for LTUv6. I can take the break necessary before running AM6. I think I've come a long way using your subliminals and emotional stability through my own efforts, so I feel like I'm ready to step up to the plate and run AM6. I've taken care of my mental health for years, have a great support system, and have overcome a lot of fears by becoming more independent. I would love your advice on this. What do you think?

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Shannon - 05-11-2024

(05-11-2024, 06:23 PM)Sky Wrote: Hi @Shannon I'm currently on LTUv6 and am running it. Would you recommend LTUv6 or AM6 for self-growth as a man? I'm tired of waiting for AM7. I want to run AM6 regardless of old technology because its goal is to make you an ascended alpha, and that's what I want. LTUv6 is not meant to do that from the years I have perused your subliminal descriptions. I've used LTUv6 and older versions already, and am just running Stage 7 right now for LTUv6. I can take the break necessary before running AM6. I think I've come a long way using your subliminals and emotional stability through my own efforts, so I feel like I'm ready to step up to the plate and run AM6. I've taken care of my mental health for years, have a great support system, and have overcome a lot of fears by becoming more independent. I would love your advice on this. What do you think?

If your mental and emotional health is good, go for AMv6 if you like.