Subliminal Talk
Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? (/Thread-Confused-about-the-attraction-subliminals-for-men)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - Shannon - 05-26-2013

Alpha focuses on self improvement and strengthening, and discourages focusing on females. Financial effects are a natural result of it's primary focus. So are effects with women. The reason most guys fail with women is because they never develop themselves to the point that the women want them. That's why alpha focuses you on inner development, not women and sex.

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - penguin - 06-05-2013

Shannon, I already used ASC. I'm quite convinced about its power.
Self confidence improved a lot, my social relations got even better. It came in such a natural way that I still feel like it was a natural change of thoughts that happened to me. But as I was taking the sub, I trust the results on it.
Now, don't know what I should go for.
50% of the girls look at me when I go out in the streets, at the gym, and so on, when I talk to them they are pretty receptive to me BUT I cant lead things to get them, how to manage everything. Dont know if it's because they are not so receptive(In this case, I think AOS would help to make them to want me, right?)
What should I take?

P.S. I have a f***ing problem: Wherever I go, I attract gays. Dont know what the fk happens that almost every f***ing gay man wants to look at me, or come and talk to me, and I hate it!
I want AOS to make me more attractive for girls than for boys. LoL

Thx.

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - Shannon - 06-07-2013

I would say your best bet is AM followed by either WM or SM or both.

AOS is designed to prevent men from responding.

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - Leo1990 - 11-16-2014

(06-05-2013, 04:45 PM)penguin Wrote: Shannon, I already used ASC. I'm quite convinced about its power.
Self confidence improved a lot, my social relations got even better. It came in such a natural way that I still feel like it was a natural change of thoughts that happened to me. But as I was taking the sub, I trust the results on it.
Now, don't know what I should go for.
50% of the girls look at me when I go out in the streets, at the gym, and so on, when I talk to them they are pretty receptive to me BUT I cant lead things to get them, how to manage everything. Dont know if it's because they are not so receptive(In this case, I think AOS would help to make them to want me, right?)
What should I take?

P.S. I have a f***ing problem: Wherever I go, I attract gays. Dont know what the fk happens that almost every f***ing gay man wants to look at me, or come and talk to me, and I hate it!
I want AOS to make me more attractive for girls than for boys. LoL

Thx.

When that happens I think of it as a compliment. This is a generalization... but... gay guys are like chicks... with Testosterone. Their bolder at what they want. Women are generally more reserved.

I guarantee if you got guys looking at you... you definitely got women looking at you too.

Release the stigma of having a guy hit on you. Take it as being flattering, say thank you and move on.

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - Shawn - 03-24-2015

(03-24-2015, 05:25 AM)iRRepLaceaBLe Wrote: Does AM 6.0 contain AoS, BIATBW ? Overall, what attraction sub. scripts does AM contain ?

AoS is inside and the lead-in to SM should be comparable to BIATBW(S) but probably not the same. Attract a helpful friend circle is also inside. The order page has a good description what's inside.

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - RTBoss - 05-20-2015

Would running AoS and BIATBWS be of any benefit before running a magnet?

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - CatMan - 05-20-2015

(05-20-2015, 02:28 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Would running AoS and BIATBWS be of any benefit before running a magnet?

I think it would just add more total time on to the transformation before you get massive results. And the results from them don't seem to be as potent, as you'd expect. The magnets really seem to be much more powerful than the single stage 4g's like AoS, BIATBW(s). I think the only good reason now to do 4G's is for financial reasons. They aren't as strong as 5G's, and people say they have the benefit of using more than one at a time with 4G. But, all that does IMO is split resources and hinder results, as most people don't split them properly ie. still use EACH program per day for 8 hours, as that's unrealistic for most. To me, you'd get far more benefit concentrating on ONE at a time, then spamming 2-3 programs at once, pulling yourself in different directions.

AoS is in AM6. An aura of masculine confidence as well. Both were noted by me during the AM6 run and were strong for me and generated results.

SM3 has seven auras, this should be incredible. WM2 to my knowledge has 2 or 3 I think too. So there's enough of that in both magnets to make using one of those titles unnecessary I think.

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - AeJe - 06-23-2015

(05-20-2015, 07:27 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(05-20-2015, 02:28 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Would running AoS and BIATBWS be of any benefit before running a magnet?

AoS is in AM6. An aura of masculine confidence as well. Both were noted by me during the AM6 run and were strong for me and generated results.

SM3 has seven auras, this should be incredible. WM2 to my knowledge has 2 or 3 I think too. So there's enough of that in both magnets to make using one of those titles unnecessary I think.

@SHANNON: is this true THAT AoS is in AM6?

and that last part about SM3/WM2?

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - CatMan - 06-24-2015

(06-23-2015, 04:02 PM)AeJe Wrote:
(05-20-2015, 07:27 PM)CatMan Wrote: AoS is in AM6. An aura of masculine confidence as well. Both were noted by me during the AM6 run and were strong for me and generated results.

Hi, obviously I'm not Shannon...

But you can check the sales pages for AM6, WM2, SM3 and check it out for yourself. You'll see the AM6 two auras, and the magnet's as well, all on their sales pages.

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - GlaizenGold777 - 06-25-2015

(06-23-2015, 04:02 PM)AeJe Wrote:
(05-20-2015, 07:27 PM)CatMan Wrote:

Hi, obviously I'm not Shannon...

But yeah, it's true Big Grin

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - Voytek - 08-31-2015

Could someone write what does every single WM2`s stage bring?

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - CatMan - 09-01-2015

Voytek, the stage's descriptions are in the WM2 manual.

But you're doing AM6 right after this run if I remember, we talked all about it being the best choice.

I have the WM2 manual, but I don't know how to upload it. PM Ben for it Voytek.

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - Voytek - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 11:39 AM)CatMan Wrote: Voytek, the stage's descriptions are in the WM2 manual.

But you're doing AM6 right after this run if I remember, we talked all about it being the best choice.

I have the WM2 manual, but I don't know how to upload it. PM Ben for it Voytek.

I`ve changed my plans, I`ll do WM2 because I have a great opportunity to benefit from it right now.

In manual there`s only general info about first three stages and nothing more. I want to know exactly, what changes I can expect on each stage. There`s such an info for AM6 but I didn`t find it for WM2.

From manual;
Quote:Also expect that this program has been designed quite differently than the Alpha Male Subliminal Training Set, and therefore will produce different effects in a number of areas for that reason. First, instead of Stage 1 being designed specifically as a clearing stage, with almost no introduction of the goal purpose, I have presumed the use of the Alpha Male Subliminal Training Set, which allowed me to use stages 1, 2 and 3 to aggressively introduce the program goals while working to clear you. In other words, it gets serious from the start, and does not finish “bringing you up to speed” until the end of Stage 3.

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - Superman - 09-01-2015

That kind of information is not available for Wm2. Shannon did not document exactly what went into each stage. The sales page is the best description that you're going to get.