Subliminal Talk
Shannon's LTU4 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's LTU4 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-LTU4-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Shannon's LTU4 Journal - Shannon - 02-12-2019

(02-12-2019, 01:39 PM)Greenduck Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 01:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: Today has been a down day. GF said something this morning that dropped my mood in the shitter because I don't have a solution for the issue yet. I mean I do, but who has time to build it? I have who knows how many programs to build first. This is making it hard to be productive, but I'm forcing it to happen anyway. I can feel my mood slowly returning to normal over the course of the day.

Most of the adjustments to the script of LTU 5/skeleton script that have been necessary to balance the newly complete Magnus Engine are finished. I have a couple more things that shouldn't take too long to work on and then we can start build. Being productive has been challenging, but I'm able to do it, which I normally wouldn't be able to do given the level of depression I was feeling. That is very impressive.

Today I went to the dentist because last time I had work done (filling broke and needed replacement, which was 5 months ago) the tooth broke a few days later and has been increasingly sensitive. I suspected an infection, and I don't play with that. So when I had the chance I made an appointment and went in.

USLM4 strikes again: I get there and there's nobody in the waiting room. They take me in 15 minutes early.

And again... Doc tells me there is no infection, the broken tooth is only chipped and the filling is fine, and that it just needs a little plastic to patch it up.

And AGAIN.... then as he's finished, he tells me, "It's technically not covered under my guarantee because it's the tooth and not the filling that broke, which isn't my fault, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and there is no charge for today." That means his time, materials and the X-Ray are free... I was expecting a $125 to $250 bill. Nope, Doc likes me, apparently.

Thanks, USLM4!

Hi man,

You shouldn't feel down for not being able to solve everything your GF is having problems with, heck you kind of went out of your way to make LTU just for her, remember? Not every guy would do that. Even if it wasn't just for her that is still something. Hope she appreciate you for that.

The depression resulted from realizing that my previous attempt to provide a solution for one of her challenges was a huge waste of time and money for reasons neither of us realized until she told me that and we pieced it together through our discussion. The real solution is something I can create, but it's going to be a while until I have the time.

RE: Shannon's LTU4 Journal - Greenduck - 02-12-2019

(02-12-2019, 02:23 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 01:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: Today has been a down day. GF said something this morning that dropped my mood in the shitter because I don't have a solution for the issue yet. I mean I do, but who has time to build it? I have who knows how many programs to build first. This is making it hard to be productive, but I'm forcing it to happen anyway. I can feel my mood slowly returning to normal over the course of the day.

Most of the adjustments to the script of LTU 5/skeleton script that have been necessary to balance the newly complete Magnus Engine are finished. I have a couple more things that shouldn't take too long to work on and then we can start build. Being productive has been challenging, but I'm able to do it, which I normally wouldn't be able to do given the level of depression I was feeling. That is very impressive.

Today I went to the dentist because last time I had work done (filling broke and needed replacement, which was 5 months ago) the tooth broke a few days later and has been increasingly sensitive. I suspected an infection, and I don't play with that. So when I had the chance I made an appointment and went in.

USLM4 strikes again: I get there and there's nobody in the waiting room. They take me in 15 minutes early.

And again... Doc tells me there is no infection, the broken tooth is only chipped and the filling is fine, and that it just needs a little plastic to patch it up.

And AGAIN.... then as he's finished, he tells me, "It's technically not covered under my guarantee because it's the tooth and not the filling that broke, which isn't my fault, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and there is no charge for today." That means his time, materials and the X-Ray are free... I was expecting a $125 to $250 bill. Nope, Doc likes me, apparently.

Thanks, USLM4!

Hi man,

You shouldn't feel down for not being able to solve everything your GF is having problems with, heck you kind of went out of your way to make LTU just for her, remember? Not every guy would do that. Even if it wasn't just for her that is still something. Hope she appreciate you for that.

The depression resulted from realizing that my previous attempt to provide a solution for one of her challenges was a huge waste of time and money for reasons neither of us realized until she told me that and we pieced it together through our discussion. The real solution is something I can create, but it's going to be a while until I have the time.

Alright, didn't mean to jump to conclusions, but now I get it. However, the more challenges, the better the solution will be and the more people with the same problem will get helped by it. The previous effort may be without fruit right now, but may also be an important part further along the road, who knows?

(02-12-2019, 02:33 PM)Greenduck Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 02:23 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Thanks, USLM4!

Hi man,

Alright, didn't mean to jump to conclusions, but now I get it. However, the more challenges, the better the solution will be and the more people with the same problem will get helped by it. The previous effort may be without fruit right now, but may also be an important part further along the road, who knows?

True.

RE: Shannon's LTU4 Journal - Hatman - 02-12-2019

If that failed solution was something to do with subliminals, specifically LTU, then it definitely wasn't a waste of time. In the process you were able to advance the technology and get us that much closer to 6G. And whatever your solution was (if it was in a subliminal), then others may benefit from it regardless.

And now you two realized the actual problem and figured out a solution for the future. Could it be the work of LTU?

The failed solution is something I was trying to solve without subliminals because I don't have the time to build that program yet. A subliminal solution also isn't ready to build because the technology isn't quite ready.

LTU forced it into the table to deal with.

RE: Shannon's LTU4 Journal - Shannon - 02-13-2019

Today was a good day. USLM struck three times.

1. I got lunch for free. Wasn't even planning to eat... boom, free lunch, on the house.
2. I have been fascinated with learning to make cabachons but the class is ending in a couple weeks. I can take only one class per semester, so I can either take cabbing again, or I can start learning silver smithing. I need silver smithing to make stuff into which to set the cabachons. But I don't have a cabbing machine... so I have been looking at options for buying one for a couple days now. 2 days. And in 2 days, I have found that the machines we use in class cost $2,400 each, too much for me to deal with until I get some debts cleared. I had it come to me through the grape vine that one of the other members of the rock and gem club is selling an old cabbing machine that still works for $150.
3. If I get a cabbing machine, I also need a lapidary saw to cut slabs from rough rock. Those start at $700 for a 6" lapidary saw. But I had the idea that maybe a tile saw would work. Boom, Harbor Freight has one for $67, and a decent blade for $25. The reviews of both mention their use in lapidary applications. Even with shipping, I can get both for $99.97. Total cost to get started, if I buy this cabbing machine I mentioned: $250 if I don't try to talk her down to $100. Which I might, because diamond belts are about $85 each, and I need five or six of them.

If I went for new lapidary-intended equipment, it would cost me about $3,200 to get those two items alone. I am REALLY impressed with this version of USLM so far!

RE: Shannon's LTU4 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 02-14-2019

(02-11-2019, 05:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: Woke up this morning to quite the surprise. Girlfriend rolled me on my back, climbed on top and said, "I'm horny." Then she proceeded to lead me through the entire lovemaking session, which was amazing. This is very unlike her. The only thing I can think of is TID from the LTU 4.1 "improve your love life" module.

Last night, one of my advisers told me that I should try to add something to USLM4 in the LTU 4.1 script to make it more powerful, and showed me what was needed to do it. If what he told me to add is possible to add, and I can make it work, it should make USLM a LOT more powerful, especially against resistance to success.

I have learned that when this man speaks, I listen and follow his advice, so we are going to start improving USLM4 today, which of course will result in a much more powerful stand alone USLM4 also.

Shannon would that mean a much more powerful UMS as well,as a result of the even newer and more improved version of USLM4 moduel in LTU???

RE: Shannon's LTU4 Journal - Shannon - 02-15-2019

(02-14-2019, 09:11 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 05:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: Woke up this morning to quite the surprise. Girlfriend rolled me on my back, climbed on top and said, "I'm horny." Then she proceeded to lead me through the entire lovemaking session, which was amazing. This is very unlike her. The only thing I can think of is TID from the LTU 4.1 "improve your love life" module.

Last night, one of my advisers told me that I should try to add something to USLM4 in the LTU 4.1 script to make it more powerful, and showed me what was needed to do it. If what he told me to add is possible to add, and I can make it work, it should make USLM a LOT more powerful, especially against resistance to success.

I have learned that when this man speaks, I listen and follow his advice, so we are going to start improving USLM4 today, which of course will result in a much more powerful stand alone USLM4 also.

Shannon would that mean a much more powerful UMS as well,as a result of the even newer and more improved version of USLM4 moduel in LTU???

That is what led to Part IV of the Magnus Engine, which has been added. And yes.

RE: Shannon's LTU4 Journal - Hanpan - 02-21-2019

(02-10-2019, 07:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: It would seem that you may have a situation where the work your subconscious is doing is breaking through the module designed to keep the conscious mind and emotions comfortable while the process does its thing. That is what I strengthened in this new version, including significantly beefing up the ARA script. LTU 4.1 will be coming out in a day or two, and from there you can try that one. I don't know enough about your situation really to be able to offer any suggestions, but if I were in your shoes, I would probably try using the program that most helped with that in the past until LTU 4.1 comes out and then try LTU 4.1.

If I still experienced that on 4.1, I would have to decide whether or not it was worth trying to push through or if I should go back to ARA/DNWS.

Hey Shannon.

Hope you're doing well. In one of your updates, you wrote that LTU 5.0 will have "A module designed to enhance stress relief over v4."

Hence, if what I'm describing above is some kind of stress response to starting on a job again, do you think that the new LTU will be more helpful than the older DNWS/ARA, or do you expect that they will still be better suited since they are only aimed towards relief of stress symptoms ?

Thanks a lot in advance