Subliminal Talk
Rock's X4A-1511 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Rock's X4A-1511 journal (/Thread-Rock-s-X4A-1511-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Rock's X4A-1511 journal - Topaz - 04-19-2024

(04-18-2024, 12:10 AM)Diablojack00 Wrote:
(04-17-2024, 11:41 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote: Thanks, I appreciate You sharing that

So it appears I made 2 of the same posts and I apologize for that.

March 17 2024
I took my mom out to eat at the restaurant and Morgan stood beside me as I was seated so I had to kinda look up as she talked to me. But when I looked up she leaned in like I was literally thinking of kissing.

Morgan has never done that with mom there before.

She hugs me if I initiate and she says my name when addressing me literally every time now. I don't use her name a lot but I've started using it here and there.

This girl at work my retail job. who is 19 asked me what I was doing after work and I said I'm going to the gym. She asked where I lived, what gym I go to and she asked for my Facebook.

I don't have one. I said just give me your number and we can talk that way. So we exchanged numbers.

Amazing!
That's what I was talking about when I shared my experience with what I had (using a different approach: affirmations and visualizations)

You are there, right there in that point, being an attractor!
It's where you want to be just by using Subliminals 
This is where you should be just ride this wave now continue teasing her and talking to her it should start to lead to the next event and the next till you are both together in bed...

With what I was doing
It took me few months to get there
And results faded quickly when stopped (faded completely after 2-4 months)

If Shannon's program can get you there and continue to attract these kind of situations that's really an advantage
Because personally staying at the top of my game was not easy I needed to always think positivity about everything.
if not it would start to be great but less awesome so to speak and I'm talking about what could happen with women as well here and everything else

RE: Rock's X4A-1511 journal - Diablojack00 - 04-23-2024

(04-18-2024, 01:42 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote: [quote="Shannon" pid='263769' dateline='1713448533']
That is very interesting... especially coming from such an age difference.

It certainly surprised me too. The restaurant server is used to me but when she stood over me like that I was thinking Heck yeah I love x4a lol

The girl at work is a big surprise. She looks similar enough to Sydney Sweeney to me at least. And this girl definitely needs a cdl for that dump truck lol

I called her up and invited her to see a movie and she seemed enthused and will report back on that.

The other girls at work warned me she's a ho but whatever I guess.

Also today I took my mom to the eye doctor for a check up and the girl associate that I've never met before just started busting my chops and I gave it back to her and she laughed.

When mom and I was at the desk setting up a future appointment the girl made sure to tell me it was nice meeting me.
[/quote

@Shannon

So today I asked and got the servers number.

As I was leaving, I asked for it and she typed it in my phone.

She did seem a bit excited/nervous as she typed in her number.

I've gotta text her so she has my number.

I usually only text to set up a hangout.

I could use advice on moving forward because your advice works much better than my mentors that taught me about dating.

RE: Rock's X4A-1511 journal - Shannon - 04-23-2024

(04-23-2024, 08:59 AM)Diablojack00 Wrote:
(04-18-2024, 01:42 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote: [quote="Shannon" pid='263769' dateline='1713448533']
That is very interesting... especially coming from such an age difference.

It certainly surprised me too. The restaurant server is used to me but when she stood over me like that I was thinking Heck yeah I love x4a lol

The girl at work is a big surprise. She looks similar enough to Sydney Sweeney to me at least. And this girl definitely needs a cdl for that dump truck lol

I called her up and invited her to see a movie and she seemed enthused and will report back on that.

Also today I took my mom to the eye doctor for a check up and the girl associate that I've never met before just started busting my chops and I gave it back to her and she laughed.

When mom and I was at the desk setting up a future appointment the girl made sure to tell me it was nice meeting me.
[/quote

@Shannon

I could use advice on moving forward because your advice works much better than my mentors that taught me about dating.

Good work.  To give you relevant advice, I need to better understand specifically what you're asking advice on.

RE: Rock's X4A-1511 journal - Diablojack00 - 04-23-2024

(04-23-2024, 12:25 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-23-2024, 08:59 AM)Diablojack00 Wrote: It certainly surprised me too. The restaurant server is used to me but when she stood over me like that I was thinking Heck yeah I love x4a lol

[/quote

@Shannon

Good work.  To give you relevant advice, I need to better understand specifically what you're asking advice on.

Thanks. 

So a few hrs ago I text her Hi, it's Rocky. That way she has my number.

So I usually eat on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

If she doesn't reply tonight or by in the morning should I just go eat as usual? 

Or should I wait till next week?

"Hi it's Rocky" was just to give her my number but maybe that's not something to get her to text back.

Any advice that you feel is applicable is appreciated.

RE: Rock's X4A-1511 journal - Shannon - 04-23-2024

(04-23-2024, 02:17 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote:
(04-23-2024, 12:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: Good work.  To give you relevant advice, I need to better understand specifically what you're asking advice on.

Thanks. 

If she doesn't reply tonight or by in the morning should I just go eat as usual? 

"Hi it's Rocky" was just to give her my number but maybe that's not something to get her to text back.

In your shoes, I would go eat as usual, and maybe ask her if she got your text.  What you texted may or may not get a reply.  So if she got your text, then start asking her questions via text.  Not too frequently, but get a conversation rolling, and make it interesting.  I find that texting is a great way to miscommunicate, so I vastly prever in-person if possible, or voice otherwise.  But don't be obtrusive, don't be needy, and keep it fun and playful.  And by "don't be needy", I mean, don't be concerned if she doesn't reply, and don't try again if she doesn't.  Just assume something was not aligned, and talk to her in person next.

That is what I would do.  That may not be the best possible advice, as I am not the world's best text game dude.  But it's what I would do.

RE: Rock's X4A-1511 journal - Diablojack00 - 04-24-2024

(04-23-2024, 11:12 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-23-2024, 02:17 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote: Thanks. 

In your shoes, I would go eat as usual, and maybe ask her if she got your text.  What you texted may or may not get a reply.  So if she got your text, then start asking her questions via text.  Not too frequently, but get a conversation rolling, and make it interesting.  I find that texting is a great way to miscommunicate, so I vastly prever in-person if possible, or voice otherwise.  But don't be obtrusive, don't be needy, and keep it fun and playful.  And by "don't be needy", I mean, don't be concerned if she doesn't reply, and don't try again if she doesn't.  Just assume something was not aligned, and talk to her in person next.

That is what I would do.  That may not be the best possible advice, as I am not the world's best text game dude.  But it's what I would do.

Thanks. I'm not the best texter either and I  agree it's a great way to miscommunication.

Keeping texting fun and to bare minimum and talking to her in person is usually my strategy too.

I think it's solid advice and I appreciate it.

I'll report back soon.

(04-24-2024, 02:02 AM)Diablojack00 Wrote:
(04-23-2024, 11:12 PM)Shannon Wrote: In your shoes, I would go eat as usual, and maybe ask her if she got your text.  What you texted may or may not get a reply.  So if she got your text, then start asking her questions via text.  Not too frequently, but get a conversation rolling, and make it interesting.  I find that texting is a great way to miscommunicate, so I vastly prever in-person if possible, or voice otherwise.  But don't be obtrusive, don't be needy, and keep it fun and playful.  And by "don't be needy", I mean, don't be concerned if she doesn't reply, and don't try again if she doesn't.  Just assume something was not aligned, and talk to her in person next.

Thanks. I'm not the best texter either and I  agree it's a great way to miscommunication.

Keeping texting fun and to bare minimum and talking to her in person is usually my strategy too.

I'll report back soon.

@Shannon

So when The server saw me she said Hey Rocky and told me sit where I want.

When she brought me a menu I asked if she got my text.

She said she did but she didn't have time to reply cus she was at work and she worked a long time.

She told me I'd forgotten my jacket and she waited for me to come back to get it. she brought it to me.

I ate and she checked on me as usual and made usual chit chat.

She stood in front of my table, looked out the window and said it's pretty out and I said yeah, I may go to the park later. She said it's a good day to go.

I could have invited Her to the Park but I don't wanna seem too eager or needy and I needed to do other things to do.

She rang me up and I thanked her for taking care of my jacket, I'm glad it was in good hands.

She replied Yeah but it was that child like excited yea sort of like how Macho man Randy savage says yeah.

So I finished paying and she said have a good day and I said you too, cya.
I assume she saved my number. 

I'm not gonna text her again unless she texts me.

I'll talk to her at the restaurant.

I'd figure next week I may invite her to do something in person.

I've made progress but I'm not sure what to do now.

Should I increase x4a 1511 up 2 hours a night or switch formats?

RE: Rock's X4A-1511 journal - Shannon - 04-24-2024

(04-24-2024, 11:32 AM)Diablojack00 Wrote:
(04-24-2024, 02:02 AM)Diablojack00 Wrote: Thanks. I'm not the best texter either and I  agree it's a great way to miscommunication.

I'll report back soon.

@Shannon

She said she did but she didn't have time to reply cus she was at work and she worked a long time.

She told me I'd forgotten my jacket and she waited for me to come back to get it. she brought it to me.

She stood in front of my table, looked out the window and said it's pretty out and I said yeah, I may go to the park later. She said it's a good day to go.

I could have invited Her to the Park but I don't wanna seem too eager or needy and I needed to do other things to do.

She rang me up and I thanked her for taking care of my jacket, I'm glad it was in good hands.

She replied Yeah but it was that child like excited yea sort of like how Macho man Randy savage says yeah.

What do you suppose that would do?  It looks to me like you don't know how to move things forward once you have her interest.  Is more X4A going to change how she responds?  Maybe.  But it's a good idea to learn how to move things forward as well.

It looks to me like you are developing one-itis.  This one is the only one you think you can get.  She's not, and doing that will kill things.  In this situation, do what comes naturally, and let the chips fall where they may.  If you screw up and lose, then learn what you can from it and move on.  If not, then you got what you wanted.

(04-24-2024, 07:29 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-24-2024, 11:32 AM)Diablojack00 Wrote: @Shannon

What do you suppose that would do?  It looks to me like you don't know how to move things forward once you have her interest.  Is more X4A going to change how she responds?  Maybe.  But it's a good idea to learn how to move things forward as well.

It looks to me like you are developing one-itis.  This one is the only one you think you can get.  She's not, and doing that will kill things.  In this situation, do what comes naturally, and let the chips fall where they may.  If you screw up and lose, then learn what you can from it and move on.  If not, then you got what you wanted.

I agree the one it's is definitely possible. I probably don't need 2 loops of x4a I just am a very bad texter so to me I text her so she has my number.

You're right. This is just a girl. 

I have had 5 successful dates with girls I could not get without x4a 1511 and I am grateful for that.

3 of those girls I slept with and it happened on the first date.  One was the new girl from work I mentioned in an earlier entry.

Getting girls that I couldn't get was the point in trying x4a out.

I can move things forward but it has always been in person. 

I guess the fact that she hasn't text in reply to Hi it's Rocky is something dumb I got caught up on.

Natural instict is to wait and ask her to hangout in person when I see her at the restaurant next week.

But it's kinda like I'm feeling I'm freaking raw sexual energy on 2 legs so dammit why isn't she all over me like the other 3 girls were.

It also seems like I am more internal on x4a 1511.

It's like "Okay I'm so damn attractive they'll make a move or they won't I don't care.

But then it's this other side saying "well, you like her so if she doesn't react in a sexual way I ain't crap.

The answer is I executed x4a 1511 with those 3 girls.

I've also noticed that I am more flirty with the The servers twin. The twin sister complimented a snoopy shirt and said it showed character.

I'm doing my best to lay everything out that I can think of to give useful data.

As for me I need to execute. the server girl literally follows me when I motion for her to come here.

She can be filling drinks or whatever but when she sees me I just stand there and she'll go to the register to ring me up.

So I just need to invite her to pizza or something.

RE: Rock's X4A-1511 journal - Shannon - 04-25-2024

(04-24-2024, 09:11 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote:
(04-24-2024, 07:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: What do you suppose that would do?  It looks to me like you don't know how to move things forward once you have her interest.  Is more X4A going to change how she responds?  Maybe.  But it's a good idea to learn how to move things forward as well.

I agree the one it's is definitely possible. I probably don't need 2 loops of x4a I just am a very bad texter so to me I text her so she has my number.

I have had 5 successful dates with girls I could not get without x4a 1511 and I am grateful for that.

3 of those girls I slept with and it happened on the first date.  One was the new girl from work I mentioned in an earlier entry.

I guess the fact that she hasn't text in reply to Hi it's Rocky is something dumb I got caught up on.

Natural instict is to wait and ask her to hangout in person when I see her at the restaurant next week.

But it's kinda like I'm feeling I'm freaking raw sexual energy on 2 legs so dammit why isn't she all over me like the other 3 girls were.

It's like "Okay I'm so damn attractive they'll make a move or they won't I don't care.

But then it's this other side saying "well, you like her so if she doesn't react in a sexual way I ain't crap.

I've also noticed that I am more flirty with the The servers twin. The twin sister complimented a snoopy shirt and said it showed character.

I'm doing my best to lay everything out that I can think of to give useful data.

As for me I need to execute. the server girl literally follows me when I motion for her to come here.

She can be filling drinks or whatever but when she sees me I just stand there and she'll go to the register to ring me up.

So now it comes out.  That's the best results I have seen reported about X4A, believe it or not.  You're doing well.

Just go with your natural responses.  If you do better in person, then go for it in person.  Are you still getting interest from the women you had sex with after the fact?  Sleep with any of them more than once on separate days?

RE: Rock's X4A-1511 journal - Diablojack00 - 04-25-2024

(04-25-2024, 12:54 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-24-2024, 09:11 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote: I agree the one it's is definitely possible. I probably don't need 2 loops of x4a I just am a very bad texter so to me I text her so she has my number.

So now it comes out.  That's the best results I have seen reported about X4A, believe it or not.  You're doing well.

Just go with your natural responses.  If you do better in person, then go for it in person.  Are you still getting interest from the women you had sex with after the fact?  Sleep with any of them more than once on separate days?

That's good to hear. I made the journal about the server cus that's where I thought I needed help.

Cus I never tried to get with a server before. I'd read about your interactions and asked advice.

The 19 year old girl talks to me the most cus I work with her. She's asked me to hangout after work twice but I had other things that needed to be done.

The other 2 girls 

One is an RN 30 yrs old, works 12 hrs or more a day but she has mentioned getting together when she has time.

The 3rd girl is 23. I kinda just don't want to talk to anymore because I found out she has a pain pill problem.

As of now I've only slept with the girls once. But It's looking like it could be more..

If I could find that sweet spot of 100% execution I could be a home wrecker lol

Just kidding I have no interest in doing that.

Speaking of that. I waited for a hair cut and this attractive woman with her husband and 3 kids were there. The woman kept looking and me and she was wearing a short dress. 

Every time she bent over it was in front of me. It was subtle but I noticed it.

RE: Rock's X4A-1511 journal - Shannon - 04-25-2024

So here's what I suggest. Spend the time to really get an understanding of how you execute and they respond at your current number of loops per day on, because changing it is possible to go up or down in terms of response. The more loops you do, the more you will tend to shift who responds, and how. For example, some women who don't yet respond because it's not enough will start responding if you use it enough for what she needs. But those who are already responsive may or may not experience "too much of a good thing" and shy away. So keep that in mind if you try to increase loops.

RE: Rock's X4A-1511 journal - Diablojack00 - 04-29-2024

(04-25-2024, 06:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: So here's what I suggest.  Spend the time to really get an understanding of how you execute and they respond at your current number of loops per day on, because changing it is possible to go up or down in terms of response.  The more loops you do, the more you will tend to shift who responds, and how.  For example, some women who don't yet respond because it's not enough will start responding if you use it enough for what she needs.  But those who are already responsive may or may not experience "too much of a good thing" and shy away.  So keep that in mind if you try to increase loops.

So in the last few days I've said Hey how's your day going to girls at my part time job and they are responsive like they are happy I spoke to them.

These girls are early 20's.

One 20 year old that had a crush on me had quit a few months ago. She still talks to a guy that works with me.

He told me Friday that she broke up with her boyfriend and wants to talk to me.

So he gave her my info I've gotten hers.

I've been busy so I've yet to ask her to hang out.

With the servers aka the twins The girl I like was my server and she was sure to tell me she had so much to do today. After I got my food the other one came and stood by my table to talk she said it's hot in here.

At that time here comes the one I like.

Her sister said she's tired and ready to go home. The one I like kinda was whiny and said you gotta go to Walmart with me I need to get glasses and I forget everything. Her sister said she hates Walmart and doesn't wanna go. 

They both walked to a table far enough in front of me and they talked pretty low. The sister walked away and the one I like said something that sounded like I don't know why you wanna be friends with him or I don't like you being friends with him. Then my crush looked at me and smiled but it was one of those "Hope you didn't hear that"
I just ate my food  while looking from one to the other and so the one I like came back to check on me and I asked about her glasses like what kind she was getting 

She said she didn't know cus the last ones were red but she might get black because it matches everything.

She walked off and came back to clean the same table she and her sister talked at.

I said ya know I think you should get Spiderman glasses and she said, I don't think they'll fit but I have a small head. I laughed and said I didn't say that. But if she wore them Spiderman might get old.

She then walked up to my table and talked about how that happened with Hello Kitty and how her mom burned her out on it and she still gets hello kitty stuff from her mom.

Soon after that She brought my usual to go drink and I said well, you wanna ring me up and she did and the manager commented on my Shirt and the twin sister came up and said Bye Rocky, be careful.

I said bye to them all. The twin sister walked with me to the door and said bye again and to be careful.

RE: Rock's X4A-1511 journal - Shannon - 04-29-2024

So what do you take from all that about the twins?