Subliminal Talk
OGSF v2 5.11g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OGSF v2 5.11g (/Thread-OGSF-v2-5-11g)

Pages: 1 2

RE: OGSF v2 5.11g - Shannon - 02-28-2024

Stop looking for what the program is doing, and just run it according to the instructions. You are not supposed to see everything it is doing at the conscious level. If you did, you'd be having a lot of pain and challenge dealing with that.

It sounds like your subconscious is attempting to escape by convincing you to change things "because you can't see what it's doing". TRUST ME... it's doing it's thing! You cannot see what or how or why at a conscious level a lot of the time because that is the program design. It is specifically designed to make running the program easy for you as possible, instead of having to consciously experience all the garbage you are working through.

You don't need to see what it's doing to know it's doing something. Just keep going.

RE: OGSF v2 5.11g - ffaux - 02-29-2024

These are just my reflections. I’ve never quit a subliminal early, and I always follow the instructions.

I’m sure the subliminal is working through things—I just don’t know what that is, and I’m just not sure if the things that it’s working through are the issues I’ve had preventing AM6, WM, and DMSI from executing fully, or if the issue was simply low self-confidence, and poor self-image. That’s what I was reflecting on.

RE: OGSF v2 5.11g - ffaux - 05-11-2024

I have uncovered that I have a pair of beliefs that reinforce each other: I’m low status because I’m unattractive; I’m unattractive because I’m low status.

It make sense now why AM6 wasn’t able to break me out of my status consciousness (it made a lot of improvement, but it didn’t remove it), and why DMSI wasn’t able to make me (feel and act) attractive. It also makes sense why I’ve always felt fear of getting attacked by higher status males if women find me attractive.

I had the reflection that my beliefs here must be similar to the way in which women perceive their own physical attractiveness and status to be conflated. I wonder if this is unusual and unproductive for a man—women don’t perceive attractiveness the same way as men. I also wonder if this is something that these subliminal missed, and that’s the reason that it’s only coming up with OGSFv2, or if I just am a particularly bound by these beliefs.

RE: OGSF v2 5.11g - ffaux - 05-11-2024

On further reflection, I think I’m here because I have a deep rooted status insecurity and rejection sensitivity. I imagine this would normally come from self-esteem and self-confidence issues, but at least on the surface, I’ve never had low self-esteem nor low self-confidence except as it relates to status and attractiveness to women. It’s confusing.

RE: OGSF v2 5.11g - ffaux - 05-19-2024

I’ve become aware that I have a fear that a woman will realise that I’m interested in them, so I try will act in ways that try to mask it, or will act disinterested in women in whom I am interested.