Subliminal Talk
Question about DMSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Question about DMSI (/Thread-Question-about-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Question about DMSI - DarkPlouf - 07-07-2017

I edited my post:
Quote:If I still want to work on my viz' skills while listening to Shannon subs I have to avoid 5G, so I have the choice to use OAA for instance, and then if that works well, move on quickly to BASE or a more productive sub.
But I'm still wondering what's the best thing to do. I can't ignore DMSI healing power.

Quote:Attraction doesn't halt or stop while using A. If anything it grows, as a lot of the junk holding you back is healed or cleared out. I've experienced a lot of attraction as soon as I began using it. If I was looking to date or try to get laid I have no doubt it would have happened. Since I don't have this need or urge I'm just waiting until the goal is achieved to see what happens.
Yes, I read some people have results with the aura, wherease some don't have any for months (2 months I read). So I think there's still a risk.

Quote:Using a sub to boost your self confidence while using visualization methods is still not optimal, as you're using a different programming method alongside a subliminal which says not to do that.
I was thinking about a 4G sub.

RE: Question about DMSI - Benjamin - 07-07-2017

The thing with visualization is this, and similar to affirmations.. and you've noticed it yourself.

It can start to bring the thing you want but if you still have subconscious blockages against that you may get fear and other uncomfortable things come up against it, which is why the releasing/healing/clearing is important.

Otherwise the same 'crap' comes up to block the visualization and manifestation.

RE: Question about DMSI - Shannon - 07-08-2017

Plouf, just pick one and stick with it. You won't be able to do both at once. I've used all types of visualization, etc. manually and DMSI gives me much easier and usually better results. It will take time to clear a path for the program to start working no matter which you use, A or B, and DMSI will help you not just attract and arouse, but act as well. I never had panty displays from women until I started doing DMSI, for instance, never mind in public. In the last month I have had no less than three different women give me a clear legs apart view all the way up their skirt/dress while looking directly at me - in public, in front of my girlfriend and at least one other person at my table, and usually four or more people at her table. It's happened to me a total of six times in the last 3 months. Never happened before that. Seems to happen a lot in restaurants.

In fact I got one just yesterday, with my girlfriend and her friend, with the woman sitting at a table of seven other people... and to do this, she had to turn her entire body about 120 degrees to her left from where it was when she started (facing the table). I'm not exactly in a position to act on their offers, but seriously, this is pretty crazy stuff. This just does not happen by accident, ever, and I'm doing exactly nothing to make it happen.

You'll gain a lot from DMSI, even without achieving sex. Your worries are silly... don't be afraid to give up the good for the great. Besides, you will only be paying for it once, and getting free upgrades until 3.x-Final comes out. (Which you will also get for free, since you agreed to test and give feedback by purchasing it...)

But if you want more of what you have, by all means, keep doing what you're doing.

RE: Question about DMSI - DarkPlouf - 07-08-2017

Ok ! I'm convinced. DMSI...Here I am.
Thank for answering Shannon.

Quote:and DMSI will help you not just attract and arouse, but act as well
Oh yes please Smile.

EDIT: I'll start using it on August.

RE: Question about DMSI - Choice - 07-08-2017

(07-08-2017, 02:26 AM)Shannon Wrote: In fact I got one just yesterday, with my girlfriend and her friend, with the woman sitting at a table of seven other people... and to do this, she had to turn her entire body about 120 degrees to her left from where it was when she started (facing the table). I'm not exactly in a position to act on their offers, but seriously, this is pretty crazy stuff. This just does not happen by accident, ever, and I'm doing exactly nothing to make it happen.

I miss so much your journal, please bring it back Smile

Who cares if people don't believe you?

I do, and I'm sure many believe you too

RE: Question about DMSI - SargeMaximus - 07-08-2017

(07-08-2017, 02:08 PM)Choice Wrote:
(07-08-2017, 02:26 AM)Shannon Wrote: In fact I got one just yesterday, with my girlfriend and her friend, with the woman sitting at a table of seven other people... and to do this, she had to turn her entire body about 120 degrees to her left from where it was when she started (facing the table). I'm not exactly in a position to act on their offers, but seriously, this is pretty crazy stuff. This just does not happen by accident, ever, and I'm doing exactly nothing to make it happen.

I miss so much your journal, please bring it back Smile

Who cares if people don't believe you?

I do, and I'm sure many believe you too

Now that Dzemoo's gone, it's not like there'll be any hating going on.