Subliminal Talk
Question about DMSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Question about DMSI (/Thread-Question-about-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Question about DMSI - RisingSon - 07-04-2017

(07-04-2017, 04:59 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I don't know where you get all this stuff from Thor.

Shannon hasn't said anywhere that 3.2 will be the last version.

Odd behavior like that, along with others claiming to already be running 3.2... I think the Reality Bending modules may have gone too far, Dr. Matteson. Wink

RE: Question about DMSI - Shannon - 07-05-2017

(07-04-2017, 05:20 PM)RisingSon Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 04:59 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I don't know where you get all this stuff from Thor.

Odd behavior like that, along with others claiming to already be running 3.2... I think the Reality Bending modules may have gone too far, Dr. Matteson. Wink

More likely, Thor has confused me working on ASS/ART up to 3.2 with shutting down the entire project. Reading comprehension? Trolling? I don't know. But I do know that 3.2 is where I will finish work on ASS/ART and move on from there. Not necessarily DMSI. Models are still showing a possibility of 3.3 and 3.4.

RE: Question about DMSI - Zane - 07-05-2017

(07-05-2017, 12:25 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 05:20 PM)RisingSon Wrote:

More likely, Thor has confused me working on ASS/ART up to 3.2 with shutting down the entire project. Reading comprehension? Trolling? I don't know. But I do know that 3.2 is where I will finish work on ASS/ART and move on from there. Not necessarily DMSI. Models are still showing a possibility of 3.3 and 3.4.

As I said above that I see possibility till 3.5V. because were aren't even 6G yet.

RE: Question about DMSI - DarkPlouf - 07-06-2017

Hey there. I have some questions about DMSI.
-I read it uses UM. How much part of UM script is used ? Does that means it helps with general motivation and procrastination ?
-"Meditation is not recommended while using DMSI." ? Is it about meditating WHILE listening to DMSI or I shouldn't meditate AT ALL for months while using the program ?

RE: Question about DMSI - Benjamin - 07-07-2017

DMSI doesn't have the full UM script, it's just a module. I asked Shannon at the time and he said it's both for motivation towards the goals of the program and in general.

As for meditation, you definately don't want to do it at the exact same time. Shannon said you 'can' meditate but at different times of the day and as long as you aren't around a girl (which would trigger the state shifting) it should be ok. But if it's releasing/programming type meditation it's not recommended as that may conflict like other methods might.

RE: Question about DMSI - DarkPlouf - 07-07-2017

Quote:DMSI doesn't have the full UM script, it's just a module. I asked Shannon at the time and he said it's both for motivation towards the goals of the program and in general.
Alright, thank you.

Quote:As for meditation, you definately don't want to do it at the exact same time. Shannon said you 'can' meditate but at different times of the day and as long as you aren't around a girl (which would trigger the state shifting) it should be ok. But if it's releasing/programming type meditation it's not recommended as that may conflict like other methods might.
Ok, I'm glad I'll be able to continue my meditation routine.
But what about visualization ? I'm not sure as I'm using LOA based visualization. Attracting a specific scene or influencing people. In these case I don't think I'm programming myself since I'm influencing others. I guess I'll have to try myself if they are compatible...

RE: Question about DMSI - Benjamin - 07-07-2017

That's similar, manifestation requires energy and DMSI uses manifestation too and DMSI will use up more energy for it,and if your visualization is something different it may conflict with it. If you were using it to help manifest girls DMSI can help with that itself.

In the end it's up to you, but Shannon doesn't recommend other methods with the subliminals.

RE: Question about DMSI - Havana - 07-07-2017

(09-30-2016, 08:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: If you want something conscious you can do, try this.

Every night before bed (presuming you play it as you sleep), spend a few moments before you turn it on, saying, "Okay, I want and choose for this program to work for me, and I can let at least the healing parts work. So inner self, we can stop resisting now and at least let the healing scripting execute and work."

Then spend a few minutes imagining that you have successfully started getting the healing part of the script to work, and then go to sleep.

Shannon Wrote:
maxx55 Wrote:Hey Shannon,

Remember a while ago when you told Swisston to say "Okay, I want and choose for this program to work for me...(the anti-resistance line)" and to imagine the script executing. I've been doing this for almost a month, but I want to make sure I'm doing it right. What exactly are we supposed to imagine? I personally imagine myself as having 100% of the sexual power in my world and think of girls approaching me, staring at me, feeling on me, asking me to have sex with them. Is this helpful or should I imagine something else?

Thanks!

You should be visualizing all of the goals of the program being achieved and having already been achieved.

This advice was for early versions of DMSI. Should still apply.

(07-07-2017, 07:15 AM)Benjamin Wrote: That's similar, manifestation requires energy and DMSI uses manifestation too and DMSI will use up more energy for it,and if your visualization is something different it may conflict with it. If you were using it to help manifest girls DMSI can help with that itself.

In the end it's up to you, but Shannon doesn't recommend other methods with the subliminals.
Yeah I use viz to attract and arouse girls. But I noticed it was totally useless since I lack balls to act. Argh. The healing part of DMSI is really appealing to me, but I don't like the idea of losing my visualization skills that I hardly built.
From what I read the DMSI aura effects looks like a auto processor of what I usualy do in my visualization, but it doesn't seem to be consistent. So I thought I could use myself my viz skills on "bad" days.

*sigh* On one hand I can take care of the process to attract chiks with my viz and use a sub to give me balls, and on the other hand I could rely on DMSI only, heal myself but take the risk of having a weak or non-existant attractive aura for months...

RE: Question about DMSI - Nox - 07-07-2017

(07-07-2017, 07:59 AM)Plouf Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 07:15 AM)Benjamin Wrote: That's similar, manifestation requires energy and DMSI uses manifestation too and DMSI will use up more energy for it,and if your visualization is something different it may conflict with it. If you were using it to help manifest girls DMSI can help with that itself.

Yeah I use viz to attract and arouse girls. But I noticed it was totally useless since I lack balls to act. Argh. The healing part of DMSI is really appealing to me, but I don't like the idea of losing my visualization skills that I hardly built.
From what I read the DMSI aura effects looks like a auto processor of what I usualy do in my visualization, but it doesn't seem to be consistent. So I thought I could use myself my viz skills on "bad" days.

*sigh* On one hand I can take care of the process to attract chiks with my viz and use a sub to give me balls, and on the other hand I could rely on DMSI only, heal myself but take the risk of having a weak or non-existant attractive aura for months...

So you're hesitant to stop using the method that's not giving you results for a method that has the potential to give you results.

Quote:So you're hesitant to stop using the method that's not giving you results
What are you talking about...My viz works well...

(07-07-2017, 07:59 AM)Plouf Wrote:

The viz' is about attracting and arousing girls alone. It doesn't do more than that. And that part works well. Hence:
Quote:*sigh* On one hand I can take care of the process to attract chiks with my viz and use a sub to give me balls, and on the other hand I could rely on DMSI only, heal myself but take the risk of having a weak or non-existant attractive aura for months...

I think the question is fair.
If I still want to work on my viz' skills while listening to Shannon subs I have to avoid 5G, so I have the choice to use OAA for instance, and then if that works well, move on quickly to BASE or a more productive sub.
But I'm still wondering what's the best thing to do. I can't ignore DMSI healing power.

(07-07-2017, 02:25 PM)Plouf Wrote: The viz' is about attracting and arouse girls alone. It doesn't do more than that. And that part works well. Hence:
Quote:*sigh* On one hand I can take care of the process to attract chiks with my viz and use a sub to give me balls, and on the other hand I could rely on DMSI only, heal myself but take the risk of having a weak or non-existant attractive aura for months...

I think the question is fair.

Attraction doesn't halt or stop while using A. If anything it grows, as a lot of the junk holding you back is healed or cleared out. I've experienced a lot of attraction as soon as I began using it. If I was looking to date or try to get laid I have no doubt it would have happened. Since I don't have this need or urge I'm just waiting until the goal is achieved to see what happens.

Using a sub to boost your self confidence while using visualization methods is still not optimal, as you're using a different programming method alongside a subliminal which says not to do that.