Subliminal Talk
Question about DMSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Question about DMSI (/Thread-Question-about-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Question about DMSI - omi95 - 06-28-2017

BTW what subliminals are included in DMSI? I know it's AOS, BIATBWS and E2. Are there more?

RE: Question about DMSI - Blacksheep - 06-29-2017

(............)

RE: Question about DMSI - SargeMaximus - 06-29-2017

OGSF as well. A side only I belive.

RE: Question about DMSI - Shawn - 06-29-2017

As far I know BIATBWS and AOS completely and are the major modules. The other modules like E2, OGFS, US, LM are only there to support the primary goal. And all things related healing/clearing are only in version A.

RE: Question about DMSI - Blacksheep - 06-29-2017

(............)

RE: Question about DMSI - Shawn - 06-29-2017

(06-29-2017, 02:26 PM)Travis Wrote: Didn't Shannon mention that he'd got clearing from vB? There is some kind of clearing effect on vB I think

There are no healing modules, but the sub can make its way to resolve things anyway. Especially with the latest technology inside.

RE: Question about DMSI - Benjamin - 06-29-2017

Quote:BTW what subliminals are included in DMSI? I know it's AOS, BIATBWS and E2. Are there more?

As far as I know it's the full AOS/BIABWS. But for the other things it's just modules, there isn't the full E2 in there but it's healing directed towards the goal. And US/UM/LM modules.

RE: Question about DMSI - omi95 - 06-30-2017

(06-29-2017, 05:08 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:BTW what subliminals are included in DMSI? I know it's AOS, BIATBWS and E2. Are there more?

As far as I know it's the full AOS/BIABWS. But for the other things it's just modules, there isn't the full E2 in there but it's healing directed towards the goal. And US/UM/LM modules.

Cool but is the healing more powerful than E2 itself? Because I see that it is far more advanced than E2.

RE: Question about DMSI - omi95 - 06-30-2017

I also heard that the energy sources for this sub is food, is that correct? And do I have to eat more than I normally eat? (And yes I know it has to be quality food)

RE: Question about DMSI - ReeZoX - 07-01-2017

Yeah, you'll be hungrier than "normal". I don't necessarily think it has to be quality food, because it's all being used xD

RE: Question about DMSI - omi95 - 07-01-2017

And the healing aspects are more powerful than E2?

RE: Question about DMSI - Nox - 07-01-2017

(07-01-2017, 08:34 AM)omi95 Wrote: And the healing aspects are more powerful than E2?

In the areas DMSI works on it is.

RE: Question about DMSI - omi95 - 07-01-2017

(06-25-2017, 12:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: A lot of long term planning went into the development and the design of 6G. Making it consistent only makes sense, given that 6G is an effort to achieve the highest degree possible of effectiveness and power that a subliminal is capable of having. In other words... I got tired of always developing the technology and rebuilding everything... so the goal was to find the limit and then build everything exactly once, uniformly effective and powerful across the board. It turns out that this is impossible, since not all the technologies in 6G skeleton script will apply for every goal, but at least I have a consistent set of options for every goal's needs. So each program will have a potentially different set of technologies active according to what best achieves the goals of that particular title, but all of them will be accessing the same exact set of options as to what technologies are available to build into the title.

This design goal and development work was started 3+ years ago, so I have had a lot of time to design it and the end goal of how it should work.

Is DMSI more powerful in terms of healing, than E2?

RE: Question about DMSI - ReeZoX - 07-01-2017

(07-01-2017, 01:41 PM)omi95 Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 12:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: A lot of long term planning went into the development and the design of 6G. Making it consistent only makes sense, given that 6G is an effort to achieve the highest degree possible of effectiveness and power that a subliminal is capable of having. In other words... I got tired of always developing the technology and rebuilding everything... so the goal was to find the limit and then build everything exactly once, uniformly effective and powerful across the board. It turns out that this is impossible, since not all the technologies in 6G skeleton script will apply for every goal, but at least I have a consistent set of options for every goal's needs. So each program will have a potentially different set of technologies active according to what best achieves the goals of that particular title, but all of them will be accessing the same exact set of options as to what technologies are available to build into the title.

This design goal and development work was started 3+ years ago, so I have had a lot of time to design it and the end goal of how it should work.

Is DMSI more powerful in terms of healing, than E2?

Why are you repeating that question? It has been answered multiple times and can be read about in other threads as well.

Yes DMSI is more powerful in terms of healing compared to E2. It's not as broad but will clear anything that's related to your sexuality, which more or less is everything.
But if you have something that's not related to your sexuality, DMSI will not "heal" it.