Subliminal Talk
Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Modern Love / MSI 2.4 (/Thread-Modern-Love-MSI-2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3

Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Lowe - 09-17-2016

Hello everyone,

I have been using MSI since the original release, and have been reading all the journals since, but I decided not to start one as so many testers have one already, and also I see that journals get side-tracked a lot, so it's hard to keep track of one's progress.

To my surprise kenpachi, minititan, sicko, dweller94, and possibly more have all dropped out within a week of each other, so I thought there is space for another MSI journal. I am still worried about the journal being side-tracked but I can't control that so let's see. I do welcome any and all PMs if someone wants to say something off-topic, like on pheromones, personality type (ENFJ), stimulants, etc. Now, let's begin!

Since starting V2.4, I noticed there seems to be manifestations going on. There are a lot more girls where I go, and the parties I go to and people I hang out with these past couple of weeks since university starts has been skewing heavily female. I have met more girls I find attractive in the past couple of weeks than I can count. I think this sets the stage perfectly. That said, it has been more of a friendly affection than attraction for most or maybe all of them. I am good at striking up conversations and getting people to warm up to me, yet I am not good at escalating, so I feel a bit stuck at the moment, despite the opportunities. Let's see if V2.4 can fix that.

I just started language class last week and I got to know this girl who lives 1 minute away from me. This is astonishing considering that I live 40 minutes away from uni and have to commute by the subway every day. She is fairly attractive too, and forward enough to insist we do stuffs together. I am not sure if my type personality-wise but I have only met her once so let's see. I can't tell if she's attracted or just a very friendly person, however. Time will tell.

At a friend's birthday party last week there is another blonde girl who hit on me while drunk. We hang out in the same group, and she did this a couple of times last semester and I went along, but now she has a boyfriend so I was surprised. I am not interested however so I turned her down. I am 50/50 on whether MSI causes this. Last time around I believe it was due to the pheromones I was wearing.

V2.4 seems to make people friendlier to me. They laugh at my jokes more, and I realised that I was actually making jokes more often than usual, which is good. I have twice gotten compliments that seem rather over-the-top. For example when I was told that "we need people like you" several times when I speak of my career goal and that I am "very ambitious" just because I am studying the local language. If I am gonna live here long-term, obviously I have to do that! I live in Sweden, by the way. The general reservedness here may or may not have affected my results thus far.

V2.4 has positive self-effects, on my mood especially. I am happier and more upbeat, which relates to me joking more as stated earlier. The hot breath is commonly reported and I have it too, typically after eating a meal. My sex drive increases markedly. Besides this, I notice some random correlations and coincidences that are quite unlikely, though they are unrelated to the goals of MSI.

More reports coming when something noteworthy happens.

RE: Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - CatMan - 09-17-2016

Have enjoyed reading your posts on my journal, and have appreciated your likes on my posts as well. I've always wanted to see you write a journal, I'm glad you have one now.

Looking forward to hearing about your journey!

RE: Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Lowe - 09-18-2016

The girl (let's call her B.) who is living nearby as I mentioned earlier came over to my place so we can do some assignments together. It went OK, nothing special. To be honest I am fairly sure now that she's not my type. She is attractive and single but we have no chemistry, among other things. We speak the same language yet keep misunderstanding each other.

We do get along well enough, and I think it's a good thing to befriend many girls and hang out with them, even in the absence of attraction. It allows me to network, go to more parties that they go to and meet other girls they know. Since I actively start doing it, the number of girls (and guys) I know has expanded significantly. I notice girls tend to have bigger circles of friends as well.

I did not see MSI creating any attraction from B. I have read that MSI is more of a sniper, but I was 50/50 on her so theoretically MSI should create something, if not outright strong attraction. So far MSI has done lots of things as mentioned in the first post but the main goal of making me irresistible remains elusive. I will be patient.

RE: Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Shannon - 09-18-2016

You don't know what the criteria for the sniper effect is. She obviously was not attractive to you, or she would have triggered it.

RE: Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - maxx55 - 09-19-2016

(09-18-2016, 09:00 AM)Lowe Wrote: The girl (let's call her B.) who is living nearby as I mentioned earlier came over to my place so we can do some assignments together. It went OK, nothing special. To be honest I am fairly sure now that she's not my type. She is attractive and single but we have no chemistry, among other things. We speak the same language yet keep misunderstanding each other.

We do get along well enough, and I think it's a good thing to befriend many girls and hang out with them, even in the absence of attraction. It allows me to network, go to more parties that they go to and meet other girls they know. Since I actively start doing it, the number of girls (and guys) I know has expanded significantly. I notice girls tend to have bigger circles of friends as well.

I did not see MSI creating any attraction from B. I have read that MSI is more of a sniper, but I was 50/50 on her so theoretically MSI should create something, if not outright strong attraction. So far MSI has done lots of things as mentioned in the first post but the main goal of making me irresistible remains elusive. I will be patient.

It seems like you didn't feel any kind emotional response to her, but were you curious what it'd be like to have sex with her?

I sure hope DMSI also affects the ones you just want to bang but don't have a connection with.

RE: Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - 4Kingdoms - 09-19-2016

(09-19-2016, 04:09 PM)maxx55 Wrote: I sure hope DMSI also affects the ones you just want to bang but don't have a connection with.

Free will would prevent that from happening. Besides it's more fun when there is a connection!!

RE: Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Lowe - 09-19-2016

To clarify for Shannon, it is not just B. though. Since I started MSI I have met one girl I am very attracted to, and a couple more I am also interested in. That said, I feel a bit stuck as I am not great at escalating unless some clear signals were given first, but I have not gotten it. So far MSI has given me many effects as described in the first post, so I know my mind is processing it. I am just waiting for its main goal of making me irresistible to start working.

I listened to 5 loops while asleep for Monday, as usual. I had language class in the evening. I talked to some friends and got to know others, but it's as usual. I do notice I might be getting more comfortable talking to very attractive girls, as if they're just the average person. I also thought about B. and decided to put my attention elsewhere. I can find a better match, and there are plenty of other girls to meet so no need to think too much over this.

I am currently reading How To Win Friends & Influence People, and though I find it somewhat formulaic and dated, the advice given is still very helpful, including for dating, and I made a list of the principles outlined. There are many so I will memorise and implement it gradually, a few at a time.

One advice I like is about the importance of remembering and calling people by their names, because that's what people want to hear, and they feel appreciated that they are remembered. I am trying to do so for anyone I meet that I might see again. Another plus is that I tell people about this when meeting them and it gives me an interesting and non-cliché topic to launch a conversation from.

RE: Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Lowe - 09-21-2016

On Tuesday I went to get a haircut, which was overdue. The barber complimented me, saying that I am tall. I have had this same guy cutting my hair for 2 years, so him only saying this now was a pleasant surprise. I am 1.78m / 5'10" which is not bad, but where I live this is actually below the average male height. I contemplated using Grow Taller, but it was clear (especially after this) that I need not worry about height now, and MSI is the better option for me.

I have a presentation today in class at university. Honestly it was not good and my group just phoned it in, we did not care very much about this. To my surprise, after the presentation there were two women (above my age range though) who came to me, separately, and said that the presentation topic was very interesting and they would like me to send the full working document of what we presented on to them. This never happened to me before. It also caught my attention that both of them asked me for this, and not one of my other 3 group mates.

So far my conclusion is still that MSI is being processed by my mind, and a lot of its effects reported elsewhere are happening to me too, except the main goal of the program. I hope it will start showing soon.

RE: Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - RTBoss - 09-21-2016

(09-19-2016, 10:01 PM)Lowe Wrote: One advice I like is about the importance of remembering and calling people by their names, because that's what people want to hear, and they feel appreciated that they are remembered. I am trying to do so for anyone I meet that I might see again. Another plus is that I tell people about this when meeting them and it gives me an interesting and non-cliché topic to launch a conversation from.

I once had a security job. I made it a point to say, "Hello," to everyone walking in the door using their names (as I learned them). I eventually had so many people talking to me at my desk on their break that I actually got into trouble! Anyway, yes, remembering and using someone's name makes them feel incredibly valued.

RE: Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Shannon - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 11:33 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 10:01 PM)Lowe Wrote: One advice I like is about the importance of remembering and calling people by their names, because that's what people want to hear, and they feel appreciated that they are remembered. I am trying to do so for anyone I meet that I might see again. Another plus is that I tell people about this when meeting them and it gives me an interesting and non-cliché topic to launch a conversation from.

I once had a security job. I made it a point to say, "Hello," to everyone walking in the door using their names (as I learned them). I eventually had so many people talking to me at my desk on their break that I actually got into trouble! Anyway, yes, remembering and using someone's name makes them feel incredibly valued.

This is why whenever I go out to eat, I make a point to always know the first name of my server, and use it. Male or female, it results in better service and it usually also results in a great opportunity for networking, even if there's no attraction.

In fact I make friends with all the servers and bartenders, and that has really opened a lot of doors for me. It's not always a direct course to sex.

RE: Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Lowe - 09-23-2016

I decided to switch to the Trickling Stream track for one day and see if there are any changes in results, seeing as different results for different tracks have been reported elsewhere.

The following day I went to university to eat breakfast at the student building. The food was nice and I talked to some friends, nothing unusual, except I noticed that while we are standing at a large table to eat, several times when someone (all of them girls) needed to get something that they can't reach, they asked me for it. There were 5 or 6 people that could have been asked to do the same but it's always me. Only now I realised it was odd. Could be something, could be nothing.

Later in the night I went to the student bar, which was rather empty. This is the exam week so perhaps it's why, but still strange. I made a couple of new friends (both guys) but otherwise it is an off night so I left early after finishing a drink.

I will switch back to the Ultrasonic tracks from now on. The masked ones also fared worse based on today, but the primary reason is that I can't sleep with the masked tracks playing, and it irritates me after a while. I prefer silence much better.

RE: Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Blink - 09-23-2016

(09-23-2016, 01:30 AM)Lowe Wrote: I will switch back to the Ultrasonic tracks from now on. The masked ones also fared worse based on today, but the primary reason is that I can't sleep with the masked tracks playing, and it irritates me after a while. I prefer silence much better.

Same. I can fall asleep on the trickling stream one, but it won't be deep. Also, every time I try it, I wake up with apnea, which makes me panic and takes a couple of minutes to convince myself that I'm not drowning.

I haven't tried the ocean surf. It's got way too many swings...

Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Lowe - 09-26-2016

I have an exam so for the rest of last week since Thursday I spent most of my time working alone on the exam. My observations in terms of internal results are about the same as those noted in earlier posts. MSI puts me in a very good mood, making me more playful.

I only went out on Saturday with some friends for a few hours. It went well, though nothing MSI-related stood out. Or maybe, as the girl (S.) I have had my eyes on for a few weeks now will coincidentally be in the same course as two close female friends of mine. They promised to get to know her and help set me up. There are also a few times the past days when I bumped into people I know and such, though that's not new.

I continued to work on the exam and had an evening class on Monday. I sat in a different seat than usual and ended up getting to know 3 girls. They are all very attractive (this class happens to have many). Attraction-wise however there was nothing special. I still feel too hesitant to be outright forward. I did notice my sense of humour was on point. Several times I had people laughing out loud, including one with the entire class.

Modern Love / MSI 2.4 - Lowe - 09-28-2016

The past couple of days were just me sitting in the library working on the exam, so I'm afraid this entry is not terribly revealing. Only noteworthy thing was that I bumped into this girl who I have not seen in over a year. Yesterday I bumped into B. as well. These coincidences, meeting people by chance, are happening a lot with MSI as mentioned earlier, but there is no attraction resulting from it. Once the aura of sexiness kicks in this effect (manifestation it seems) will complement the aura perfectly in producing the results. Not yet, however.

Yesterday I talked to Alpha360 about astrology, birth charts and how it may affect my results with subliminals. It does appear to be a factor and he said that my reading showed I would take longer than others to get results. Not surprising, to be honest. I hope newer technology will make changes quicker and more effectively for me, because for now results are rather indifferent.

Strangely, I notice that lately I have become more fearful. For example when walking through an empty area at night or just on my own in the dark in general, I get paranoid and kept looking around. This is weird because I don't recall feeling like this since I was a kid and afraid of ghosts. I have long moved on from this I thought, but now the fear is there, and persistently so. Perhaps this is resistance to MSI.