Subliminal Talk
Sub to make you control women with ease - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Sub to make you control women with ease (/Thread-Sub-to-make-you-control-women-with-ease)

Sub to make you control women with ease - Cozy - 07-21-2016

It’s us or them Shannon, you know the truth.

RE: Sub to make you control women with ease - Frosted - 07-21-2016

Lol wtf. You didn't have to make it this blatant. Dzemoo would agree with this sub though I'm sure lol.

RE: Sub to make you control women with ease - Cozy - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 08:36 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Lol wtf. You didn't have to make it this blatant. Dzemoo would agree with this sub though I'm sure lol.

blatancy is necessary sometimes man, you can’t beat around the bush.

RE: Sub to make you control women with ease - thor2014 - 07-22-2016

I think Shannon did develop some "mind control" sub which allowed you to control womens minds at a distance he calls it psychic seduction. However he was afraid of releasing it to the public for fear that some people would use it for evil purposes. He may even have destroyed the prototype.

RE: Sub to make you control women with ease - RisingSon - 07-22-2016

Thanks for the laugh.

RE: Sub to make you control women with ease - thor2014 - 07-22-2016

Do not ridicule what you dont know brother. Psychic seduction is real its just that Shannon does not want to give people that power. Would you share such a devils gift with the world if you had this program ?
(07-22-2016, 01:43 PM)RisingSon Wrote: Thanks for the laugh.

RE: Sub to make you control women with ease - Benjamin - 07-23-2016

I'm not aware of Shannon creating anything like that.

Anyway, my first thought on the post subject is 'you have to be able to control yourself first'. Having the base to be able to do so with women.

RE: Sub to make you control women with ease - thor2014 - 07-23-2016

Hi Ben please read the link below. I believe the project was shelved as it can only do more harm then good.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1585-post-26640.html?highlight=psychic#pid26640

RE: Sub to make you control women with ease - Benjamin - 07-23-2016

Ah ok, it doesn't sound to me that he means subliminals, maybe another method.. but i'm not sure.

RE: Sub to make you control women with ease - RisingSon - 07-23-2016

(07-22-2016, 10:07 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Do not ridicule what you dont know brother. Psychic seduction is real its just that Shannon does not want to give people that power. Would you share such a devils gift with the world if you had this program ?

I laughed heartily because it's true, I merely chose to refrain on words. The battle of the sexes is all around us and guess who is currently winning? Actually, more like a war of attrition yet I digress... It's a repetitive theme in history that when men cede their control over women, society disintegrates and the barbarians invade.

I have a book on psychic seduction but what fascinates me more is the manipulation of the power hierarchy between the sexes and it's ability to either build or destroy. You'll see what this short-lived experiment we call Western Civilization results in soon enough... Hint: It ain't going to be pretty.

RE: Sub to make you control women with ease - thor2014 - 07-24-2016

Big GrinBig Grin kidding bro I know. My understanding is that there is a famous kundalini instructor in the USA who teaches psychic seduction. Now I don't how much truth there is in what I have heard. He was able to carry out psychic seduction on strippers, waitresses to bring them back to his place. Its a small part of what he teaches he calls them kundalini kap level 1, 2 and 3. Might be worth googling if anyone is interested.

(07-23-2016, 07:36 AM)RisingSon Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 10:07 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Do not ridicule what you dont know brother. Psychic seduction is real its just that Shannon does not want to give people that power. Would you share such a devils gift with the world if you had this program ?

I laughed heartily because it's true, I merely chose to refrain on words. The battle of the sexes is all around us and guess who is currently winning? Actually, more like a war of attrition yet I digress... It's a repetitive theme in history that when men cede their control over women, society disintegrates and the barbarians invade.

I have a book on psychic seduction but what fascinates me more is the manipulation of the power hierarchy between the sexes and it's ability to either build or destroy. You'll see what this short-lived experiment we call Western Civilization results in soon enough... Hint: It ain't going to be pretty.