Subliminal Talk
Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G (/Thread-Look-at-the-Lady-Boners-DMSI-V2-2-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Benjamin - 07-21-2016

Quote:Could this have been the, "You're so damn sexy discount?"

Hahaha love it. I had an interesting thing testing V2.1.

I go into macdonalds for coffee regularly, usually once a week or so but less recently. Anyway this woman from the gym works there, sometimes she's grumpy, other times she's friendly but I went in one day while using 2.1 and it was busy, there was 2 people in front of me in the line and when she seen me I flashed an eyebrow at her and she's like "medium or large?" and I said "medium" and she went and made my coffee before the other 2 people and pretty much as soon as it was my turn to pay I got the coffee.

It wasn't free or cheaper, but that's a definite interesting result I wasn't expecting. I didn't notice the other people getting upset but I was like "damn". And i'm pretty sure there was also a few other people waiting on the sidelines for their coffees too.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - kenpachi - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 09:30 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Could this have been the, "You're so damn sexy discount?"

Hahaha love it. I had an interesting thing testing V2.1.

I go into macdonalds for coffee regularly, usually once a week or so but less recently. Anyway this woman from the gym works there, sometimes she's grumpy, other times she's friendly but I went in one day while using 2.1 and it was busy, there was 2 people in front of me in the line and when she seen me I flashed an eyebrow at her and she's like "medium or large?" and I said "medium" and she went and made my coffee before the other 2 people and pretty much as soon as it was my turn to pay I got the coffee.

It wasn't free or cheaper, but that's a definite interesting result I wasn't expecting. I didn't notice the other people getting upset but I was like "damn". And i'm pretty sure there was also a few other people waiting on the sidelines for their coffees too.

Lol this is how I imagine your entry into McDonalds

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Benjamin - 07-22-2016

Hahaha almost.. but I wasn't as generous with the tips. Though the woman from the gym i'd happily give her another kind of tip..

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-22-2016

(07-21-2016, 03:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: Really, it's pop for those who can't speak English. lol (JK)

That definitely sounds like a "Damn, you're sexy!" discount. We need this to happen more often.

Can you share with me how in not-too-personal-terms this has affected your sex life overall?

As to the bitch cycling, she's perceiving higher value and status and shit testing you to make sure you're really "that guy".

I got another one of those discounts yesterday, which I'll expound up in my report.

Overall, my sex life hasn't really improved - other than the report I made when she got me dinner and offered sex to get something she wanted. The quality of the sex was great then, as well.

I'm looking for her to initiate when she's horny. "Babe? Sex - now!" I'd say the frequency isn't near where I'd like - maybe 1x/week. Sometimes less when things are busy around here. I'd like to get to at least 3x/week. Perhaps some scripting about increasing the sense of urgency to sleep with the person projecting the aura, including increasing frequency of sex. Perhaps something is already in there regarding that, I don't know.

Makes sense about the shit testing.

A friend asked me to go see Star Trek Beyond last night. Wife wasn't working, so I was able to.

I suggested we meet up for a few beers and dinner beforehand. It was a bar with decent wings close to the theater. When I got there, it was mostly men and older couples. Wasn't very busy. Two women, mid-20's and blonde, were running the bar. I ordered a beer from the cutest one, a tight-little-package, and she was extremely friendly and her smile definitely reached her eyes.

When my friend arrived, she came to take our order. Then she asked, "Is there anything else I can get you right now?" I replied, "No, but thanks very much." Then she said, "Okay..." while running her fingernails down my back....Yeah, major kino.

When it came time to leave, she gave me all smiles. She just kind of acted like a little girl with a crush. If it were the 50's, she's run up to her friend and say, "Oh my, he's just so drreeeaaaammmy!" I signed the receipt with tip and left. Then I noticed that one of my beers wasn't on the receipt. Either she forgot, or gave me a free one. I'm betting on the latter, as my friend paid for everything he ordered.

The movie? Meh, 2.5/5 stars.

Listened to 1 loop ultrasonic speaker @ -33 dB (all I could get in this morning), followed by 2 loops of the same that ended just before the following:

Trained a client, finished just now - 33 y/o female friend of some years. Not attracted to her, but I think she's always been at least a little attracted to me. Haven't trained her for 3 weeks, so I was curious how'd this go.

She came from work, so had to change in my bathroom (remember this). Trained for an hour in my studio, where it was very humid, and sweat inducing in a workout scenario. Some workouts she sweats, but today she started after the first two sets. I'm sure it was merely the humidity, but even I got hot and turned the fan on halfway through the session.

This girl responds to different pheromone mixtures with various sexual body language indicators. Today, I didn't wear any pheros to test DMSI. After 20 minutes, all the twitching, leg-bouncing, boob-promoting attention was there. We watched a show on water slides, and she commented about boobies popping out - but she didn't lead it to any dirty talk from there. Normally this chick doesn't wear underwear - self-admittedly - under her yoga pants, but today I could see the stripes of her panties. Then it dawned on me - Ooooh, she's on her period.

Session ends, she leaves, I go to the bathroom. I lift the lid, and uuuuugggghhh there's bright red blood smeared under the lid. I'm squeamish as hell when it comes to that stuff, and my stomach immediately churned hard. Apologies to any ladies reading my journal, I know it's natural and all, but it grossed me out. Anyway, it'll be interesting to gauge her reaction next week when I have more sub time under my belt and she's ovulating.

Doh! I don't know if it's the Naturalizer, or if I'm just being forgetful, but I remember another incident from yesterday. I only remembered because of Swisston's journal where he merely thought about an attractive woman, and she seemed to sense him.

Around noon, my wife and I took my son to a nearby public pool. I stood in line to ride the water slide - which, for a public pool, was pretty significant. As I neared the top, I started to stare at the life guard. She was darker, possibly Mexican-American. Great ass, great chest. I couldn't see her face, but I thought to myself, "Damn, you got a great ass and great chest - I bet you're cute, too." As if she could hear my thoughts, she twisted all the way to her left and saw me. She immediately changed posture so that her feet were apart. Now I had an even better view of her ass. I couldn't stop staring, and now she turned around to look left three times, right at me. When I eventually moved off to her right, she looked left - and when she didn't see me - looked immediately right, and right at me. She looked two more times, and I could see that her nipples were erect. I didn't know if that's how they had been, or if that was for me. :-p

What sucked is, right as I was next in line, she's relieved by a dude. WTF!? Oh well. Didn't have an excuse to talk to her after that (w/out getting in trouble with Mrs. RTB), so I didn't.

Anyway, other than that, I got some "looks" from lots of mommies, as I was one of the few dads there. Nothing special there. I definitely have plans to go back.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - lokko - 07-22-2016

I didn't read your thread throughout. Can you tell me why you're looking for other woman while married? not saying that I probably would stop the desire to fu.ck other woman or anything.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Lowe - 07-23-2016

(07-22-2016, 06:58 PM)lokko Wrote: I didn't read your thread throughout. Can you tell me why you're looking for other woman while married? not saying that I probably would stop the desire to fu.ck other woman or anything.

He explained above in the same page:
"Nope, just like attention. I would like more sexual attention from [wife], some of which has already occurred. Also interested in the OGSF specifically tied to the goal."

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-23-2016

(07-22-2016, 06:58 PM)lokko Wrote: I didn't read your thread throughout. Can you tell me why you're looking for other woman while married? not saying that I probably would stop the desire to fu.ck other woman or anything.

No. I've already explained this more than once.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - fibonacciw - 07-23-2016

Hey RT I am really enjoying your journal. I start my journey on DMSI v2.2
tomorrow.

(07-23-2016, 06:39 AM)fibonacciw Wrote: Hey RT I am really enjoying your journal. I start my journey on DMSI v2.2
tomorrow.

Great, can't wait to check it out!

Ran 4 loops yesterday, split 2 early, and 2 before dinner.

Went to dinner at a new ramen restaurant - which was very good. Had a rice bowl with egg and pork belly, kimchi, and some sort of spicy mayo. Good stuff. What I didn't expect at this cozy little joint was a young, hot Asian American (maybe a quarter Asian?) with tiny shorts that left little to the imagination. She was the lone server.

She was very polite and smiled ear-to-ear. Other than that, seemingly professional. I couldn't see much, as she was behind me most of the time, until my friend pointed out some odd behavior. She leaned over the bar in a way that she needed to be up (and remain) on her tippy-toes. This put her ass front-and-center, not two feet from me. Ass display of the century. She remained in this position for about 5 minutes!

My friend, single and socially-awkward, frequents the restaurants he loves. So much so, he gets to know everyone who works there. After we finished eating, he asked our server her name, and the chefs on the line (who, it turns out, own the place). Now I'm known by association with him, so it'll be interesting to return. Unfortunately, this place is almost 30 minutes from my home, and with so many places to eat within 5 minutes, I'm not sure how often I'd make the trek.

Went back to running the sub overnight, and as an experiment, ran 6 loops. Woke with a massive hard on, and very active root chakra - sensations from my lower back and around to my navel. Feeling a bit angry this morning, nothing serious. Perhaps my subconscious feels yelled at. My wife was working a 24-hour shift at the hospital, so I listed to the ultrasonic track on my Bose speaker.

I trained my dad this morning, and he wouldn't stop talking. It seemed like he was trying to impress me, and he even used the S-word right in front of my son - it's like he was hyped-up off of my energy. He'd never cuss like that in front of him. If I say CRAP in front of my son while he's around, he'll say, "Oh, are you sure you want him to learn that word?"

Off to the gym to see how the aura affects passersby.

Just wondering "out loud" if after running this sub long enough if the energetic communication in the aura will be enough to overcome a person's cognitive dissonance. Will it ever be enough to get a woman feeling so aggressively attracted she'll overcome all her own thoughts and fears to act upon her newfound desire?