Subliminal Talk
Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G (/Thread-Look-at-the-Lady-Boners-DMSI-V2-2-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-15-2016

(07-15-2016, 01:10 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 03:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: Don't get all fancy on me. Ich spreche ein bissien Deutche. Wink

translation - he speaks a little german... I Know coz I lived in germany fer 2 yrs when I was in a band NOT the army. I Payed my own way and jammed our asses off on the kudamn strasse,on college campuses,ect. 1983/'84.
he he he.my german is rusty as hell I hav eto spackle it with italiano and da wee bit of french. ferstain!?(mis-spelled as hell,told ja I was rusty:-)

Lol. Ja, ich verstehe!

My wife just offered to go get me dinner. What just happened!? Craziest result of any sub, ever. :-D

She's also been crotch-displaying all evening. I have a feeling I'm gettin' some tonight. Maybe I won't even have to ask!

Well, that sure manifested fast!

My wife's good friend texts and is upset about something. I say, "Hm, wonder why she doesn't call to talk?"

*RING*

I can hear her (friend) say, "You should come over, I have some wwwwiiiinnnne!!"

Now I'm thinkin', "Oh, shit! There goes my plans!"

Wife says, "Hold on, I have to check with RTB."
I'm already giving her the, "Really!?" look.
So she says, "So, is it ok?" I say, "Well, I kinda had other plans for us this evening."
"Oh, ok, want a quickie? Oh, AND I'll go get you dinner!"
"Quickie AND dinner? Yeah, you can go, no problem!"

3 minutes, 2 orgasms, and wet legs later (there has to be something I'm throwing off that's making her splash me) and she's off to get me some food.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 07-15-2016

(07-15-2016, 05:35 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Well, that sure manifested fast!

My wife's good friend texts and is upset about something. I say, "Hm, wonder why she doesn't call to talk?"

*RING*

I can hear her (friend) say, "You should come over, I have some wwwwiiiinnnne!!"

So she says, "So, is it ok?" I say, "Well, I kinda had other plans for us this evening."

3 minutes, 2 orgasms, and wet legs later (there has to be something I'm throwing off that's making her splash me) and she's off to get me some food.

I, uh, may have neglected to mention that it's designed to make sex... slightly incredible. Whoops. My bad. Wink

(07-15-2016, 05:53 PM)Tobi Wrote:

*RING*

does that happen often?

Which part?

Offer to get me dinner? Never.
Quickie offered? Sometimes. With enthusiasm? Never.

Orgasmic sex? Often, but sometimes I get mine and that's that. Over. Tonight, we both were satisfied in very little time (hey, it was a quickie!) and I got splashed. The splashing part? Sometimes she gets pretty wet when she has an orgasm, but that much and that quick?

I guess I'll just have to retest to determine if I can duplicate. And then again, and again, and... :angel:

Is your wife being exposed to the program atprogram at all? Or just your aura?

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - chaosvrgn - 07-15-2016

*RING*

[Image: slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif]

(07-15-2016, 07:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: Is your wife being exposed to the program atprogram[sic] at all? Or just your aura?

Just my aura.

(07-15-2016, 07:10 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 07:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: Is your wife being exposed to the program atprogram[sic] at all? Or just your aura?

Just my aura.

Excellent, excellent. Have you posted the volume, or did I forget that?

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - CatMan - 07-15-2016

*RING*

[Image: 1082.gif]
upload a gif

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - kenpachi - 07-16-2016

So whens the SIL making a visit?

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-16-2016

(07-15-2016, 07:32 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 07:10 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Just my aura.

Excellent, excellent. Have you posted the volume, or did I forget that?

Volume was -35 dB at the source. I didn't measure from where I was lying in bed. I was about 2 feet from the source, but I'll measure the next time I use the program.

I ran 5 loops overnight last night at -55 dB or so. 2 ultrasonic (on speaker), 3 ocean surf masked (sleep phones - cozy brand). I woke up around 2:30 AM and couldn't hear anything. I checked my phone, and the damn player had somehow stopped itself. I need to get that figured out, it's done that occasionally lately. I think some battery-saving app is shutting it down. It didn't happen again the rest of the night, thankfully. If my math is correct, I was off by about 15 minutes from the ASRB. Not terrible, but not happy about it.

Off for a morning jog at the lake - where the hotties like to run. Not sure a fly-by will do much, but who knows?

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-16-2016

(07-16-2016, 01:45 AM)kenpachi Wrote: So whens the SIL making a visit?

Ha, may have to set something up soon. Haven't had a game night in awhile. This sub should make Cards Against Humanity that much more fun! Going to have a whole week of vacation with her and my wife's family at the end of August, and that should be...uh, interesting.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 07-16-2016

Love that game.