Subliminal Talk
Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G (/Thread-Look-at-the-Lady-Boners-DMSI-V2-2-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 08-13-2016

(08-13-2016, 10:50 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 09:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: Can you help me understand why your wife felt like trash, RTBoss? Is it that she was noticing you get all this sexual attention from other women and was feeling less and less valuable to you herself? Not good enough? No attractive enough? Not sexy enough, not valuable enough for you? That's something that would be helpful for me to understand better.

She's had esteem issues over the years. This is the first time she's used the word trash, though.

Since E2, she's been going to the gym 2-3 times per week. She looks the best she's looked since I met her, but recently she's called herself fat - which she isn't. For example, she'll be in the room with me and our son and say to him, "Mommy needs to go to the gym because Mommy's fat."

I've been watching her watch me. In the past she has not payed any attention. Now her line of sight follows mine. She sees the women I check out. Yet, she says nothing about it when she does.

I come from money, she doesn't. She lived in a log home growing up, and vacations were camping and fishing. I was pretty spoiled - tropical islands, Europe, anywhere and everywhere. I would have loved to go camping and fishing, but my parents preferred otherwise. I think there's still an issue there.

There's a song, "She Don't Know She's Beautiful," and I think about my wife every time I hear it.

You should tell her that. Better still... [i]show[/] her that.

Sounds like it might be a good idea to keep her on E2, also.

RE: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - SargeMaximus - 08-13-2016

(08-13-2016, 10:50 AM)RTBoss Wrote: For example, she'll be in the room with me and our son and say to him, "Mommy needs to go to the gym because Mommy's fat."

Sounds like "beta bait" to me.

RE: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-13-2016

(08-13-2016, 11:05 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 09:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: Can you help me understand why your wife felt like trash, RTBoss? Is it that she was noticing you get all this sexual attention from other women and was feeling less and less valuable to you herself? Not good enough? No attractive enough? Not sexy enough, not valuable enough for you? That's something that would be helpful for me to understand better.
There's a song, "She Don't Know She's Beautiful," and I think about my wife every time I hear it.

You should tell her that. Better still... [i]show[i/] her that.

I absolutely have, and do. Both.

And I agree with you about E2. I'm not sure it's even touched her abusive past relationship, or her kidnapping. She's got some serious stuff to deal with. Do you think I'd be ok with Sleep Phones using DMSI while she listens to E2 on speaker, or do you think that would compromise results? I'm not sure I'll be able to get her to use Sleep Phones.

(08-13-2016, 11:41 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 10:50 AM)RTBoss Wrote: For example, she'll be in the room with me and our son and say to him, "Mommy needs to go to the gym because Mommy's fat."

Oh, you mean, "Noo...no, no, no, baby! You're not fat! Why would you say that!? Oh, you're so beautiful, baby?" That? Rolleyes

RE: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 08-13-2016

(08-13-2016, 05:02 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

And I agree with you about E2. I'm not sure it's even touched her abusive past relationship, or her kidnapping. She's got some serious stuff to deal with. Do you think I'd be ok with Sleep Phones using DMSI while she listens to E2 on speaker, or do you think that would compromise results? I'm not sure I'll be able to get her to use Sleep Phones.

According to experiments I have done with the 6G prototype, it will compromize your results and cause confusion for you as your brain tries to process both and fails due to overload.

E2 takes time. It goes at the pace of the user.

(08-13-2016, 05:04 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 05:02 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

According to experiments I have done with the 6G prototype, it will compromize your results and cause confusion for you as your brain tries to process both and fails due to overload.

E2 takes time. It goes at the pace of the user.

Well, I'll have a talk with her and see what she thinks about getting some Sleep Phones.

RE: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - fibonacciw - 08-13-2016

Hey RT was wondering about you what you think about the V2.3. I will be going on 21 days straight on v2.2. My results are the same with the different IOIs and the butt displays are funny to me. I am ready for the V2.3 the ASRB
60 min of audio and 1 min of silence will be an experience.

(08-13-2016, 06:13 PM)fibonacciw Wrote: Hey RT was wondering about you what you think about the V2.3. I will be going on 21 days straight on v2.2. My results are the same with the different IOIs and the butt displays are funny to me. I am ready for the V2.3 the ASRB
60 min of audio and 1 min of silence will be an experience.

Definitely interested. It'll be quite different than the last two iterations.

Oh, and the last loop of V2.2 for me ended at approximately 6:00 AM, 8/13/2016.

Nothing to report on today.

End of this journal, report-wise. Feel free to keep the discussion going, if necessary.

RE: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - blackwing Z - 08-13-2016

Damn, reading this gives me a whole new perspective on relationship dynamics. i almost feel like i was autistic before hahah.

So... have you figured out a way to make your woman feel good in the relationship? Like not insecure? Because at the end of the day its still ur special somebody. Im also assuming u did AM5 or 6 and now she will open up more naturally to you. Has that been the case?

I ask because I would love to make my relationship work no matter what... girl is really fun, disciplined and beautiful.

RE: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-14-2016

(08-13-2016, 09:46 PM)blackwing Z Wrote: Damn, reading this gives me a whole new perspective on relationship dynamics. i almost feel like i was autistic before hahah.

So... have you figured out a way to make your woman feel good in the relationship? Like not insecure? Because at the end of the day its still ur special somebody. Im also assuming u did AM5 or 6 and now she will open up more naturally to you. Has that been the case?

I ask because I would love to make my relationship work no matter what... girl is really fun, disciplined and beautiful.

At the end of the day, your girl is a human being with thoughts and feelings. A relationship requires thoughtfulness, kindness, and a physical connection. But it also requires boundaries, communication, and conflict resolution (which boils down to boundaries and communication).

In my case, doing things for my wife that show that I'm thinking of her (without need of coercion), and that I love her are paramount to her confidence in our relationship. When she gets down on herself, I merely show her through contrast how she is beautiful, intelligent, accomplished, whatever. I try to show her how to validate herself, rather than get her validation solely through me. I believe a healthy relationship is comprised of two whole, healthy human beings - not that "you complete me," point-of-view.

RE: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - SargeMaximus - 08-14-2016

(08-13-2016, 05:03 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 11:41 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Oh, you mean, "Noo...no, no, no, baby! You're not fat! Why would you say that!? Oh, you're so beautiful, baby?" That? Rolleyes

Yes, exactly.

RE: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-20-2016

7 days (and 5 hours) have passed since stopping DMSI V2.2 - V2.3 VALID TESTER ALERT!