Subliminal Talk
Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G (/Thread-Look-at-the-Lady-Boners-DMSI-V2-2-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-08-2016

(08-08-2016, 02:21 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 01:26 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 01:17 PM)WIP68 Wrote: Hey RT,

I have some odd questions for you. How "open" would you consider your hip muscles? Do you stretch or exercise that area so you have good/great flexibility?

I was thinking of Chaos, whose been taking martial arts for ten? years. You and him seem to have reasonable success with the aura generation. I do not know what kind of art he specializes in but I'd bet his hips are "open." I was curious and wondering if having less resistance in that area helps the energy flow easily and hence generate a stronger sexual aura, that is to say are the two correlated and if so how strongly. (These questions are not directed at you specifically).
Then I think of Swisston. I believe he is also a PT but he doesn't see much "aura" results. So my contemplation might be for naught.

Like Swisston, I'm also a PT (personal trainer, not physical therapist).

I would say my hip muscles are not flexible. The original injury occurred during a yoga class where I got into a position that stretched my left hip flexor. While the stretch was painful, I had no idea what kind of pain I was in for. The next 2 months, I limped every time I got up from a lying or seated position. At times, I almost would fall. I noticed no improvement from anything - anti-inflammatory agents, rehabilitation exercises, etc - until I started using AOSI. I made note of that improvement in my journal. Then DMSI 2.1 came out, and the hip pain returned. Now, it's gone again with 2.2. Really gone.

Now that my hip problem has passed, it may be time to revisit yoga and bathe some unsuspecting beautiful women with my aura for 45-minutes at a time. Nothing like a captive audience.

Unless that pain is gone for at least 3 weeks after you stop using DMSI... don't do that.

Good advice, but trust me - I won't be doing that particular stretch in any class again, ever. Being a fitness professional, I know exactly what would exacerbate that particular area, and none of those things are gonna happen.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 08-08-2016

(08-08-2016, 03:15 PM)yeah! Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 09:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: I would say its a good bet she was trying to get your attention on her crotch and showing you what she wanted and waft some pheromones in your direction. Next time she does that, act on it as if it is an invitation... and... act on it.

Wow, I never thought of this. Blowing pheromones, amazing.

A few years back a woman did this to me, I got her into a bedroom (I was single at that time) and as we were kissing undressing she said we shouldn't. I held up her hand with wedding ring and asked is this why, and she said yes. I stopped and left and she kind of followed me for a couple of days. As we were staying with mutual friends.

I was such a dunce! She orchestrated the whole thing. The things Ive learned in the last few years.

It means different things when a woman wags her legs open and closed while she is sitting and laying down, but one of the two things it means is always the same: subconsciously, she wants to get her sexual scent out there so you'll come fuck her.

The other thing it means is if she is sitting down and does it that she is extremely aroused, and if she's laying down, it means she is basically trying to get your attention on her legs and crotch and offer sex/express desire for sex without appearing to be a slut.

Finished 3 loops this morning.

Went to the gym. Holy shit, there was a smoking hot chick I've never seen before with real DD's on an athletic frame. I know all eyes in the gym were on her. So, I wasn't going to be a part of that. I wanted to snap a few spy pics, but the app picked today to not start without crashing every time. I restarted my phone, no go. She came within 5 feet and started a new exercise. I still wouldn't look at her directly. Every time I looked into the mirror, it was at myself. I'd say at one point she posed, with a hip cocked to one side and hands on hips to frame her ass, but I didn't look at her direct to find out. Maybe I'll see her again, but really, it doesn't matter (other than to gauge effects of the program).

Saw my brother's wife tonight - first time in three years. Sure enough, immediately I could tell something was off. She gave off such a strange vibe. Then, she'd talk at me but absolutely refused to look me in the eye. This is nothing like the person I know. She would shift from positive body language to guarded, over and over. She finally settled on crossed arms for most of the night. She did her best to stay away, and at bed time for the kids she hugged everyone goodnight but me. Totally weird, and I'm sure her very stringent, prudish value-system (not-to-mention the very definition of helicopter parents - their 6-year-old "isn't ready for Star Wars yet" WHAT!?) was going haywire. These are the type of people who try to live the Disney story-book life. They're "good" people to the core and practice living their values daily, and part of me respects it - the other part of me would never leave our kids to them should something happen to us. It's too nutty, too-goody-goody, whatever you want to call it, not for us. Anyway, I'm hoping being around her all week doesn't put her into some kind of personal crisis and that she can just accept my new sexy and move past it.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 08-08-2016

It might be doubly interesting to see what happens if she were to be exposed to DMSI with you. Not that I would ever advocate you doing that without her consent, of course...

(08-08-2016, 06:29 PM)yeah! Wrote: Wow, you got a lucky kid there bro.

Thanks, man. We're lucky parents. He's (so far, lol) a well-behaved, healthy, good-natured, intelligent little boy with a great sense of humor.

(08-08-2016, 07:04 PM)Shannon Wrote: It might be doubly interesting to see what happens if she were to be exposed to DMSI with you. Not that I would ever advocate you doing that without her consent, of course...

Lol, my wife or sister-in-law? If you're talking about my sister-in-law, I'm not touching that conversation with a 50-foot-pole!

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-09-2016

I was with my family again the first part of today when we took all the kids to the local children's museum, after having run 3 loops TS last night.

Initially, same deal with my brother's wife. She looked good today, too. Clipped, one-word answers to any questions. Refused to look me in the eye. I caught myself checking her out more than usual. I told myself, "Hey, there's nothing wrong with looking good or being sexually attractive." After that, and as time went on, she opened up more. She wasn't necessarily going out of her way, like she has with me in years past, but it was almost like she figured out how to deal with it.

Noticed quite a few stares from some mom's, but no one wants to hear that. None of them went out of their way to bump into me, or start a conversation. I felt a little standoffish in a IDGAF about anyone I don't know talking to me. The neediness factor is essentially zero.

As I finish typing this, my wife just said, "I keep getting hot flashes." I asked since when, and she said it's been a few days now. She's also ovulating, so I wonder if ovulating + my aura is connected with the hot flashes.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-11-2016

Yesterday was Day 3 with family. This post will just cover interactions with my brother's wife.

Went to my folk's house to swim with my son, niece, and nephew. Sister-in-law didn't get in the pool. I also brought over The Force Awakens. She saw the movie, and asked what it was rated. I said, "PG-13." She immediately locked down, "I don't want the kids watching that, then." Immediately irritated me. I said, "It's no different than any Marvel movie, they're all PG-13, and you let the kids watch all of those. Didn't you see this movie in the theater?" "Yes, but I don't remember it. I don't want them to watch it." I left it at that, shook my head, and I'm sure the look on my face let her know I thought she was a little nuts. I'm not a fan of their parenting-style. It's rainbows and butterflies. I understand protecting your kids from harm, but they want to shelter them to the point that one day they'll be overwhelmed by the real world. They won't have any coping skills to deal with any negativity or hardship, because they were sheltered from it all.

I digress.

After that interaction, she started to kiss my ass. "How is this, how is that, oh awesome!" It was a total 180 from the prior 2 days, and the first part of the morning. While swimming, she sat on one of the lounge chairs in a way that framed her crotch. Knees-to-chest, feet shoulder-width apart and flat on the chair, knees-together.

Later, after my son's nap, we came back for dinner. My wife was working, but joined us after as we were finishing up. I had been sitting next to my sister-in-law, and my wife sat on the other side. I said something that made my SIL laugh, and she grabbed my arm as she laughed. At that point, my wife started to make comments to take me down-a-notch. To avoid an argument in front of family, I made a comment to shut it down and walked away, seething. That left my wife to talk to my SIL, and my brother came with me. He (correctly) said that she shouldn't talk to me that way, and that she took her comments way too far. He was surprised by it. Of course, after I thought about it later, it makes sense. My wife felt threatened and attacked me.

We're all headed to the zoo today, and then we're going out as couples tonight to dinner and a concert. Report back tomorrow to hear all about it!

RE: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Benjamin - 08-11-2016

Why do I feel like she's a parent who would be like "My kid is 12 years and 364 days, he can't watch it yet" haha.

And as for being overprotected, my parents were like that and it's why I have alot of the issues I do. It's just as bad as the other extreme of parents not caring at all.

RE: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - chaosvrgn - 08-11-2016

Honestly, I think her reaction was a response to his sudden aura of maximum sexual irresistibility. Unable to understand why her panties were suddenly flooded and scared by the loss of control, she decided to ASSERT HER STRONG INDEPENDENCE by denying her children the pleasure of watching a (terrible) Star Wars movie.

When Boss shook his head in disgust (at least that's how I want to imagine it), she suddenly thought: "Oh sh*t, now he's judging me," and scrambled to get back on his good side.

But what do I know. I'm just a vrgn.

A chaosvrgn.

Ok, lemme stop. In all seriousness, let's consider how powerful DMSI's aura must be for a woman to initiate kino with someone that's CLEARLY off-limits... in front of her entire family. It's looking like v2.2 is a slow burn that'll turn into a raging wildfire after it clears out all of the dead undergrowth.

If Boss doesn't come back with a story on a David Lynch level, I'm going to be very much disappointed.

EDIT: At least have like, an M. Night Shyamalan surprise ending. Early Shyamalan. Before "Lady in the Water." No ghosts, though.

RE: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-13-2016

"I feel like all I am is trash to you. I'm just TRASH!"

That was the culmination of a gigantic blow-up fight I had with my wife, after the zoo and before our date-night concert with my brother and his wife.

Rewind to the night before. We got home, she went to bed and I stayed downstairs until she fell asleep. Next morning, before the zoo, she comes down from bed acting like nothing happened and suggests Krispy Kreme hot doughnuts (she is an addict, and my son likes them - "Dohwn-dohwn's!?!!") I was quiet, and perhaps a bit snippy. She threatens to stay home from the zoo. "Good, stay home!" Power-play fail, Mrs. RTB.

Zoo went alright. My brother's wife spent more time by my side with my son than with her own kids. She took more video of him and me than her own kids as well. That was the only observation I made regarding odd behavior.

Fast-forward to getting ready to leave for our double-date. I can't recall what really sparked our argument (supposedly "the way I talk"), but it was full-on screaming back-and-forth. That resulted in her typical, "I'm not going anywhere with you!" Anyway, instead of giving a play-by-play, it resulted in me putting her in her place for her behavior the night before - to which she had no reply. I then calmed my voice and told her I was sorry for yelling, blah-blah-blah, and that's when she said, "I just feel like I'm trash to you." Ding-ding-ding! There was the problem. She felt like nothing to me (my aura, etc.?). So, I lifted her up enough to get her feet moving, she admitted her wrong-doing and apologized, and we left to pick up my bro and SIL.

Dinner went great, seemingly no IOIs from my SIL, but as we were in a nearby college town, there were a few tables of girls out to dinner. A blonde at one of these tables kept looking at me. I didn't think much of it until the other girl with her back to me started to turn around in her chair to look at me, too. Pretty obvious stuff.

At the concert, a couple with a slightly-older (maybe 38-40 yr old) blonde sat next to me. While sitting she sat with high-and-tight crossed legs, one hand over her crotch. The other hand played with her neck, chin, and lips. I noticed half-way through the concert she was mirroring me and looking over, pretending to look past me. That's as far as any of it went, but I found myself laughing about it a lot during the show. On my other side, I had laid my hand on my wife's thigh, and she laid her head on my shoulder. All was well there. That was it for the concert - this was no Kanye West concert, lol. We were some of the youngest people in the entire place. I'll say this, their music inspires me to want to enjoy an Endless Summer and test my aura on some California Girls.

RE: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - chaosvrgn - 08-13-2016

What?! Where's the Shyamalan twist?! Guess I gotta take care of this myself:

(08-13-2016, 05:42 AM)RTBoss Wrote: That was it for the concert - this was no Kanye West concert, lol. We were some of the youngest people in the entire place. I'll say this, their music inspires me to want to enjoy an Endless Summer and test my aura on some California Girls.

When I got back to the house, I decided to steal away and run DMSI on my phone for a loop or two, see if I could get "something" started that night. But... when I looked at my phone... I REALIZED I'VE BEEN RUNNING BASE 5G THE WHOLE TIME!!!

Seriously, though -- this is making me quite excited to run DMSI. It really seems like the effects are subtle, but building rapidly. Looks like the entire sexual power dynamics of your relationship is shifting completely into your hands. People in relationships, take note.

Y'know... maybe Shannon should consider rebranding this version and marketing it toward men suffering from dead bedrooms. I remember you saying in an earlier post that you get yours when you want it, but there's a lot of men stagnating in relationships completely devoid of ANY sexual intimacy. DMSI could be the solution and they may not even realize it because -- based on the branding and title -- they'll assume it's for single men on the prowl.

Something like: RSIMR -- Restore Sexual Intimacy for Men in Relationships? (Get it? "Resimmer"! I so f*ckin' clever.)

Please send royalty payments via PayPal to: [email protected]

jk Wink

RE: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 08-13-2016

Can you help me understand why your wife felt like trash, RTBoss? Is it that she was noticing you get all this sexual attention from other women and was feeling less and less valuable to you herself? Not good enough? No attractive enough? Not sexy enough, not valuable enough for you? That's something that would be helpful for me to understand better.

RE: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-13-2016

(08-13-2016, 09:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: Can you help me understand why your wife felt like trash, RTBoss? Is it that she was noticing you get all this sexual attention from other women and was feeling less and less valuable to you herself? Not good enough? No attractive enough? Not sexy enough, not valuable enough for you? That's something that would be helpful for me to understand better.

She's had esteem issues over the years. This is the first time she's used the word trash, though.

Since E2, she's been going to the gym 2-3 times per week. She looks the best she's looked since I met her, but recently she's called herself fat - which she isn't. For example, she'll be in the room with me and our son and say to him, "Mommy needs to go to the gym because Mommy's fat."

I've been watching her watch me. In the past she has not payed any attention. Now her line of sight follows mine. She sees the women I check out. Yet, she says nothing about it when she does.

I come from money, she doesn't. She lived in a log home growing up, and vacations were camping and fishing. I was pretty spoiled - tropical islands, Europe, anywhere and everywhere. I would have loved to go camping and fishing, but my parents preferred otherwise. I think there's still an issue there.

There's a song, "She Don't Know She's Beautiful," and I think about my wife every time I hear it.