Subliminal Talk
Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G (/Thread-Look-at-the-Lady-Boners-DMSI-V2-2-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - CatMan - 07-29-2016

(07-29-2016, 05:20 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Yeah, I thought so, even though you were speaking Australian.

Hahahaa

LMFAO!!!!!

This was gold.

Best post I've seen all day, laughed so hard.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Benjamin - 07-29-2016

Quote:Good thing you Aussies have a sense of humor.

Yeah mate we have to out in the middle of the desert bloke. Especially when the sheilas are so tough.

Quote:LMFAO!!!!!

This was gold.

Hahaha yes the video was a pisser (another aussie word). I'll watch the others in the series at some stage. I searched on youtube for a suitable video for this topic and that was one of the first to come up.

Personally Catman, i'm glad you took the time to brush up on your aussie slang!

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-30-2016

(07-29-2016, 09:41 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Good thing you Aussies have a sense of humor.

Yeah mate we have to out in the middle of the desert bloke. Especially when the sheilas are so tough.

Quote:LMFAO!!!!!

This was gold.

Hahaha yes the video was a pisser (another aussie word). I'll watch the others in the series at some stage. I searched on youtube for a suitable video for this topic and that was one of the first to come up.

Personally Catman, i'm glad you took the time to brush up on your aussie slang!

Hilarious, thanks man! Laughing's the best way to start your morning (well, it's morning for me, lol) and get your day going right.

I wish I knew a comedy troupe like this, I'd love coming up with that stuff to make a living or just have fun everyday.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Benjamin - 07-30-2016

Quote:Hilarious, thanks man! Laughing's the best way to start your morning (well, it's morning for me, lol) and get your day going right.

I prefer morning sex, but laughter is a close second. Both is best haha.

Quote:I wish I knew a comedy troupe like this, I'd love coming up with that stuff to make a living or just have fun everyday.

Hell yes that would be the most fun job ever![/quote]

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-31-2016

While listening lately, I'm experiencing high amounts of irritability. I know it's all junk being dealt with. Yesterday, I woke up in a great mood after having had about 18 hours off. I then started my next round of loops, and my mood tanked.

I decided to start my loops last night before bed, and the 3 I set finished early in my sleep. I had some crazy sexual dreams again, but I don't remember much about them. One, I recall, was a sexualized variation of a recurring dream I have. The weird thing is that the recurring dream used to be the one where I'm back in school and I miss all my classes and am completely unprepared for the final exam. In this version, I was very involved in my studies, but a girl came along wanting to party and fuck all night, and I was tempted to even though my final exam was in the morning. That pressure resulted in a lot of dream-anxiety.

In other news, my weight just keeps going UP. Even though I'm working out (and even jogging) on a regular basis, I just couldn't care less about my diet. It's not like I just sit around eating all day, but I don't shy away from burgers or other high-calorie food items. The weird thing is that this is the best I've ever looked at this weight. I know this has something to do with dealing with incorrect body-image issues. I always had this incorrect assumption that hotties are only attracted to guys with six-packs. So not true, but I've never been able to internalize that knowledge so that I'm completely comfortable in my own skin, no matter if I'm carrying an extra 20 pounds.

I'm even seeing examples to validate this - I watch Big Brother and there's a short/chubby/bearded asian that this super-cute, in-shape, big-boobied chick is completely in love with him. That doesn't jive with my old belief system, but women don't necessarily believe what I used to believe about body types, and I'm finally dealing with that and changing that attitude internally.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Blink - 07-31-2016

(07-31-2016, 09:21 AM)RTBoss Wrote: The weird thing is that the recurring dream used to be the one where I'm back in school and I miss all my classes and am completely unprepared for the final exam.

Damn... I get the same recurring dream! Ever got to interpret it?

(07-31-2016, 09:27 AM)Blink Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 09:21 AM)RTBoss Wrote: The weird thing is that the recurring dream used to be the one where I'm back in school and I miss all my classes and am completely unprepared for the final exam.

Yes, turns out it's an extremely common recurring dream.

The interpretation I found that makes the most sense to me is that your subconscious is telling you that you're too idle or coasting through life. You're not taking life by the horns or actively involved in the course/direction life is taking.

I used to have another recurring dream where I would be on a plane and it would crash or drop from the sky. Once again, a dream where I'm telling myself I'm allowing life to control me, rather than being the pilot and taking control of my life.

Does that vibe with you at all?

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Blink - 07-31-2016

(07-31-2016, 09:36 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Does that vibe with you at all?

Pretty much bang on. Gotta do something about it I suppose...

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - sawell54 - 07-31-2016

(07-31-2016, 09:27 AM)Blink Wrote:

I get this dream all the time and I graduated with my MBA this year. Strangely this dream centers of me in highschool and freshman year

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - sawell54 - 07-31-2016

I keep having a dream since using dmsi 2.2 that I used to have alot as a child where the world ends or is ending or the island I'm on is hit by a tsunami. Last night I had a dream that the earth was coming to an end and all the rich people was living in a spaceship you could see from earth.

This dream caused me alot of panic attacks where I would get up with a full on anxiety attack gasping for air. I didn't have those for 7-8 years now. Now I am having the Dream but I sleep peacefully.

Dmsi is bring up alot of things that caused me anxiety as I said before. Version 1 I was hot and horny, 2.1 I was talkative giddy, flirtatious but less horny. 2.2 I'm in between flirt and recovery where at times I hope it a mild depressed mode where I think about past anie ties and worries and positively coach myself out of it but I return to a happy state.

. Females are having reactions but it is not as strong as I would like. In the beginning the reactions and flirting was better now It seems I'm more focused on healing. I'm not disappointed I'm actually quite happy

Having a recurring dream come back would definitely suggest you're subconsciously dealing with fear. End of the world sounds like hopelessness, and a feeling of no control. The rich people get saved? Have you ever been wealthy? I'm going to guess from your dream that the answer is no. Pretty good that you can have it and not wake up gasping.

While I think some areas of the aura need amplification, as Shannon is beginning to conclude, I feel like each iteration is better than the last. The first AOSI I was hot, hungry, and drinking all the time. No bueno.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-02-2016

Ran 2 loops yesterday, ultrasonic -35 dB. Stayed home all day. My wife was moody and tired from all the hours she's been working, but by the end of the day she was submissive and deferential. I had been irritable, tired, and moody myself yesterday. Before she went to bed (she had to get up early for another 24-hour shift this morning) she got into character like a little girl, frowned, stuck her lip out..."Why you so to me mean today?" Not really baby-talk, but definitely sulking/submissive behavior. She was all smiles by the time I reassured her before she went upstairs.

Also trained my dad last night. He's now clearly deferential to me. Pretty weird. It's like wearing an alpha blend pheromone, but I wasn't.

Didn't listen while sleeping last night. I had multiple dreams dealing with G/S/F and forgiveness. In one dream, I was training at a studio owned by a guy I paid a percentage of my session fees to work there. In the dream, I brought my own equipment to add value to what he already had. The music was loud, and I was enjoying myself with at least 2 clients. Another lady, very fat, was working out by herself but watching what we were doing. We weren't paying attention to her. The next thing I know, one of my clients exclaims that the other lady isn't breathing. I check her, she's long-dead. I wasn't paying any attention to her, so I couldn't save her. I called for my wife to save her, but she couldn't either. I cried, wracked with guilt and helplessness. Wasn't pretty, lol.

In the next dream I was at a large outdoor, futuristic club. I was swarmed with women, and felt confident. I actually felt like I would imagine a celebrity who's on top of the world might feel like. The significant part of the dream occurred while I was at the bar getting a drink. I was approached by a person who I used to be friends with. I've long-since written him off. I stopped talking to him because of his dark nature, how he treated women, how much of a dick he was to me, and because I didn't have anything in common with him anymore. In the dream, I didn't have any trepidation talking to him again, and he was impressed with my status. We just talked like everything was fine. It must be forgiveness-related.

I didn't experience anything overtly sexual in the dreams, but I do recall tossing and turning with noc-wood (that's how I'm going to refer to nocturnal erections from now on, lol).

I feel good today, optimistic and level-headed. I'm currently on loop 2 of 3 this morning. Unfortunately, it'll be time for my son's nap when I'm done, so I'll be stuck in the house until early evening. Perhaps we'll go grab dinner somewhere and see what happens.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-04-2016

I haven't listened for over 24 hours. Yesterday, I woke up around 7 AM having listened to 5 loops, speakers US, -30 dB with the source about 12 feet away. This resulted in a measurement of about -60 dB from where I slept in bed.

Yesterday I was tired, irritable, and unmotivated. Started 10 days of sex, trying for #2 (baby that is, not trying to take a shit Tongue)

Today I'm wide-awake, feeling amazing, and I want to go do about 10 different things outside of the house. I think having a true 24-hours off and getting a good night's sleep without a subliminal playing has helped immensely. I wonder what the external results will be like without a refresher. My plan is to listen to 3 loops starting at 1 or so this afternoon, so I'm fresh for sushi at my favorite sushi spot tonight. In the meantime, I'll how things go after having had a break from DMSI.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-04-2016

A couple of things I forgot to mention:

-Desire to drink anything alcoholic, and especially to drink to get a buzz or get drunk, is diminishing suddenly and quickly.

-Started deciphering calorie content of meals I repeatedly eat that I know aren't a great choice. I use MyFitnessPal, increasing my awareness of my food choices. 4 Eggo waffles (low fat) + unlimited peanut butter (not low fat) = 1000+ kcals and way too much fat and carbs. Duh. Doing that daily? Not good. My macros were horrible yesterday. 35% fat, 55% carbs, 10% protein. Yikes. Gotta work on reducing fat and carbs, increasing protein.