Subliminal Talk
My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. (/Thread-My-Subliminals-Journey-And-Experiences)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 08-29-2016

(08-27-2016, 01:06 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: Will a Woman's Intuition stop the effectiveness DSMI 2.3 Aura's ?

That's a good question; yet perhaps, it will override enough for the Woman to initiate conversation and attention whereas, it may not even been possible before ? Tongue

DSMI 2.3 Attacting Big Robust Women ?

Yes, I agree that this women have lovely facial features yet, attraction is the whole package as well Tongue

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 08-29-2016

Going to be interesting to see the final version of DSMI

Perhaps, Healing modalities included to keep us grounded and, to work on natural resistance as well :angel:

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 08-30-2016

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 2

Recently, in developing the 6G prototype, I have come across an idea which is being developed into a couple of new technologies which seem very promising for helping to overcome and possibly even reverse resistance. I am really looking forward to testing this IRL.

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 08-30-2016

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 2

Recently, in developing the 6G prototype, I have come across an idea which is being developed into a couple of new technologies which seem very promising for helping to overcome and possibly even reverse resistance. I am really looking forward to testing this IRL.

I hope this is incorporated in EPHRA V2, 5.5 Generation :angel:

RE: My 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 08-31-2016

With DSMI 2.3 5.5 Testing:

I am attracting too many Over weight women who like Fast Food such as, McDonalds' Burger King and all-you-can-eat Buffets. I hope the newer version attracts Slim and Athletic women Big Grin

RE: My 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - eternity - 08-31-2016

maybe you can walk into your local chinese all you can eat buffet, during the peak hours on a weekend, and make your selection of fine female specimens there Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: My 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - Benjamin - 08-31-2016

Hahaha how do you know they like macdonalds and burger king? Are they coming up like "if you take me to maccas to eat I might eat you later?" Tongue

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 09-01-2016

hahahaha. Good one. It basically sounds like it Big Grin

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + and - experiences. - CatMan - 09-01-2016

(08-31-2016, 05:52 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hahaha how do you know they like macdonalds and burger king? Are they coming up like "if you take me to maccas to eat I might eat you later?" Tongue

[Image: you_gonna_eat_that_chair.jpg]

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + and - experiences. - Benjamin - 09-01-2016

HAHAHAHA my sides Catman.. my sides are hurting..

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 09-02-2016

(08-31-2016, 08:11 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: maybe you can walk into your local chinese all you can eat buffet, during the peak hours on a weekend, and make your selection of fine female specimens there Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Good idea Tongue I will need to brush up on my Mandarin and Taiwanese Big Grin

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 09-03-2016

(08-25-2016, 04:30 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: DMSI 2.3 Results after ONE week :

Observed •Stare at you, with or without smiling.

Observed •Smile at you, and smile in ways that are exaggerated to make it clear that they are interested.

Observed •Compliment you, which they do more than once or in ways that imply or directly express sexual interest and/or desire.

Observed •Give you unexpected gifts, discounts, or opportunities that you would not normally get.

(According to Shannon's Journal Volume Two) DSMI 2.4 version is currently almost finished Big Grin I thought 2.1 Version had more powerful effects on the Aura affecting women's attention seeking. Yet, curious about the 'added bonus' on 2.4; It must be another 'trade secret.' Tongue

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + and - experiences. - Ricardo - 09-03-2016

I think Shannon should tone down the aims of this subliminal. It's just too ambitious for him.

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 09-03-2016

Yes. It is an Ambitious Goal of creating so many moving parts in a Subliminal. Yet, being ambitious is also a risk taking trait that if done carefully, will weigh the pro's and con's of a new idea Tongue