Subliminal Talk
My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. (/Thread-My-Subliminals-Journey-And-Experiences)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-30-2016

Listening to EPHRA 2.0, 5.5G.....Spikes in hunger and thirst; Dreams: People from the past are appearing in my dreams, a common theme and the theme of solving problems with these people, good and bad. I feel like it is more about 'feeling comfortable' with them in the dreams if anything Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 07-01-2016

Listening to the EPHRA 2.0.... Deciding if taken one day off and one day on is a solution with the supposedly theory of a 'bored' subconscious... which I haven't heard of before. Unless, I have a 'Resistant' personality Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 07-10-2016

(07-07-2016, 03:17 PM)Sky_Wolf Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 08:44 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: Listening to the EPHRA 2.0.... Deciding if taken one day off and one day on is a solution with the supposedly theory of a 'bored' subconscious... which I haven't heard of before. Unless, I have a 'Resistant' personality Smile

How did your previous sub runs go with regards to resistance?

My EPHRA Subliminal runs were pretty good concerning 'Resistance with E2; I drank less Liquor, less Beer and drank more water; My dreams were intense with my past memories (Good and Bad) haunting me yet, it looks like there was some sense of coming up with a solution in my dreams Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 07-18-2016

DMSI 2.2 Results after one week :

Not Observed Tongueut themselves physically close to, or significantly closer to, you and may hover around you and invent excuses or “reasons” to be near you.
Observed •Stare at you, with or without smiling.
Observed •Smile at you, and smile in ways that are exaggerated to make it clear that they are interested.
Not Observed •Initiate conversations with you.
Not Observed •Talk about sex or sexual body parts with you.
Not Observed •Tell you when they are unable to conceive (tubes tied, hysterectomy, vasectomy, etc.) as a way of telling you they are capable of giving you bareback sex without the risk of pregnancy.
Not Observed • Touch you more frequently than normal, in ways that are unusual, in ways that linger, in sexual or erotic ways.
Not Observed •Kiss you or ask/invite you to kiss them.
Not Observed •Create opportunities for you to kiss, touch, and initiate sex with them which are as obvious as possible for the circumstances.
Not Observed •Display very sexual and inviting body language, including aiming themselves at you, spreading their legs at and to you, giving you foot, chest, crotch and butt presentations, touching themselves erotically or sensually, biting their lower lip while looking at you, and so forth.
Not Observed •Flash their sex organs or breasts to you, or give you “accidental” views of them, possibly repeatedly.
Not Observed •Sit on your lap, put you in a sitting position on their lap, or ask/invite you to sit on their lap.
Not Observed •Invite you to sit with them, ask if they can sit with you, or just sit down with you.
Not Observed •Start laughing or giggling while you are near in order to get your attention.
Observed •Compliment you, which they do more than once or in ways that imply or directly express sexual interest and/or desire.
Observed •Give you unexpected gifts, discounts, or opportunities that you would not normally get.
Not Observed •Directly ask for sex, invite you to have sex with them or suggest sex.
Not Observed •Suggest spending time alone with you, find ways to get you alone.
Not Observed •Try to get you to go somewhere with them. Especially somewhere private enough for them to feel comfortable with making sex happen.
Not Observed •And other ways that they may find to attempt to initiate or enable sex between themselves and you.

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - apollolux - 07-18-2016

I like the bullet point list, I'm going to copy it in my offline journal and apply it to my 4G BIABWS+DAOS combo.

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 07-19-2016

Not Observed Tongueut themselves physically close to, or significantly closer to, you and may hover around you and invent excuses or “reasons” to be near you.
Observed •Smile at you, and smile in ways that are exaggerated to make it clear that they are interested.
Not Observed •Tell you when they are unable to conceive (tubes tied, hysterectomy, vasectomy, etc.) as a way of telling you they are capable of giving you bareback sex without the risk of pregnancy.
Not Observed • Touch you more frequently than normal, in ways that are unusual, in ways that linger, in sexual or erotic ways.
Not Observed •Create opportunities for you to kiss, touch, and initiate sex with them which are as obvious as possible for the circumstances.
Not Observed •Display very sexual and inviting body language, including aiming themselves at you, spreading their legs at and to you, giving you foot, chest, crotch and butt presentations, touching themselves erotically or sensually, biting their lower lip while looking at you, and so forth.
Not Observed •Flash their sex organs or breasts to you, or give you “accidental” views of them, possibly repeatedly.
Not Observed •Sit on your lap, put you in a sitting position on their lap, or ask/invite you to sit on their lap.
Not Observed •Invite you to sit with them, ask if they can sit with you, or just sit down with you.
Not Observed •Start laughing or giggling while you are near in order to get your attention.
Observed •Compliment you, which they do more than once or in ways that imply or directly express sexual interest and/or desire.
Observed •Give you unexpected gifts, discounts, or opportunities that you would not normally get.
Not Observed •Directly ask for sex, invite you to have sex with them or suggest sex.
Not Observed •Try to get you to go somewhere with them. Especially somewhere private enough for them to feel comfortable with making sex happen.
Not Observed •And other ways that they may find to attempt to initiate or enable sex between themselves and you.

RE: 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 07-19-2016

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 07-27-2016

DMSI 2.2 Results after Two weeks :

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 07-28-2016

DMSI 2.2 Results after Two weeks :

RE: My 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 08-25-2016

DMSI 2.3 Results after ONE week :

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 08-27-2016

DMSI 2.1 VS. 2.3 comparison:

I felt 2.1 gave me more attention from women VS. less attention from women from the current 2.3 version.

Perhaps, other users are feeling the same ? I hope it is just me Big Grin

Will a Woman's Intuition stop the effectiveness DSMI 2.3 Aura's ?

That's a good question; yet perhaps, it will override enough for the Woman to initiate conversation and attention whereas, it may not even been possible before ? Tongue

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - Light - 08-27-2016

(08-27-2016, 08:31 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: DMSI 2.1 VS. 2.3 comparison:

I felt 2.1 gave me more attention from women VS. less attention from women from the current 2.3 version.

I sharewith you the opinion that 2.1 version is good. I have not tried 2.3 because i want to stick to 2.1 which showed right from the beginning that it is working well.i will continue using it until version 3 appears.
positive side: the aura when it kicks in, it very strong. In my experiende you need to listen to three loops nonstop, eat something and go out and you will notice lot of stares. Not every time, but very often.
OGSF is working well, too. It keeps brining situations of the past where i felt shame, guilt or fear.
OE pushed me to apply for a job and i got it and also changed my eating habits in my struggle to gain some more weight.
neediness for women especially this week is as low as it can be. Some women write me on tinder or WhatsApp, i do not even answer. I am still active though, in other fronts:-)
Negatives: very horney, difficult to keep from fapping
urge to swap subs ( i think of refrecher m6 or E2)
But i will stick to it.
one qusstion: do you also eat more than usual? It is weird because this version was specifically designed to overcome taking energy from food.for me now after few weeks of use it fell again to food!!!
I hope this helps!

(08-27-2016, 01:28 PM)Light Wrote:
(08-27-2016, 08:31 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: DMSI 2.1 VS. 2.3 comparison:

I sharewith you the opinion that 2.1 version is good. I have not tried 2.3 because i want to stick to 2.1 which showed right from the beginning that it is working well.i will continue using it until version 3 appears.
positive side: the aura when it kicks in, it very strong. In my experiende you need to listen to three loops nonstop, eat something and go out and you will notice lot of stares. Not every time, but very often.
OGSF is working well, too. It keeps brining situations of the past where i felt shame, guilt or fear.
OE pushed me to apply for a job and i got it and also changed my eating habits in my struggle to gain some more weight.
neediness for women especially this week is as low as it can be. Some women write me on tinder or WhatsApp, i do not even answer. I am still active though, in other fronts:-)
Negatives: very horney, difficult to keep from fapping
urge to swap subs ( i think of refrecher m6 or E2)
But i will stick to it.
one qusstion: do you also eat more than usual? It is weird because this version was specifically designed to overcome taking energy from food.for me now after few weeks of use it fell again to food!!!
I hope this helps!

Thank you, Light Big Grin Yes, I eat more than usual; So, snacking has been a new thing for me. Drinking fluids helps to keep hydrated. I also supplement with Multi-Vitamins and as well as: B-complex Vitamin for the Brain function; energy and stress . Big Grin