Subliminal Talk
My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. (/Thread-My-Subliminals-Journey-And-Experiences)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-19-2016

On the EPHRA 5.5G.... I am feeling somewhat an occasional numbness of emotions; drinking water and appetite spikes throughout the day. Dreams are vivid with clear desires present in all the dreams... suppressed desires surfacing in my dreams Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-20-2016

Last night was a little difficult listening to EHPRA 5.5G.... Perhaps, I will decrease my listening time because of Fears and Nightmares were so real last night. Will take a shortening of the time to help with the massive resistance that I am feeling Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-21-2016

Listening to the EHPRA 5.5G.... Strange and terrifying nightmares at night; Perhaps, confronting a lot of fears deep down in my subconscious mind; Some confusion over direction of my life and my future; Perhaps, this is more Resistance coming forth into my everyday life Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-21-2016

EHPRA 5.5G..... Anxiety comes and go in the evenings and sometimes, my biggest fears hit me hard. Looking forward for this Subliminal to 'Purge Out' every insecurity and fear Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-22-2016

EHPRA 2.0.... Experiencing a great amount of Procrastination to Start and to Finish projects; Hopefully, my motivation will kick in. Appetite spikes with highs and lows. Perhaps, Resistance is Blocking my motivation to do things Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-23-2016

Welcome Everyone Smile
Well, concerning my experience with EHPRA 5.5G.... I decided to take a day or so break, for my Subconscious to process this Subliminal.
It looks like my procrastination issues are still present in a different way which takes time to give an explaination; Yet, those issues are still present perhaps, because of Fear, Shame, or ...Anxiety Wink

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-24-2016

Went back to listening to EHPRA 5.5G.... after one day of break; and, the continuation of listening now; I realized that this Subliminal surfaces my Anxiety and Fears to the surface of my Conscious Mind... Hopefully, it removes all Anxiety, Worries out of my system Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-24-2016

On the EPHRA 2.0... Deciding on the time frame issue of how many hours to listen to this Subliminal;
Most likely, I will reduce my time listening and, allow my mind more time to process the information Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-26-2016

While listening to EPHRA 5.5G... I noticed that I am trying to balance my emotions and feelings... Trying to Balance; Somewhat awkward at times as I observe myself doing this. Deep settled Fears and Phobias and Anxieties are coming to the surface which gets very intense Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-27-2016

On the EPHRA 5.5 G... Gauge the time listening to it; Last night, vivid nightmares including, confronting ex Director on his devious style of running a Department... which was uncomfortable yet, it was done by addressing him in front of others Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-28-2016

Listening to EPHRA 5.5G... I am being selective with the listening amount; trying a range of methods for the listening time to this Subliminal; Realizing that people are more open and authentic to me... supposedly Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - SargeMaximus - 06-28-2016

(06-28-2016, 08:32 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: Listening to EPHRA 5.5G... I am being selective with the listening amount; trying a range of methods for the listening time to this Subliminal; Realizing that people are more open and authentic to me... supposedly Smile

Supposedly?

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-28-2016

(06-28-2016, 09:35 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(06-28-2016, 08:32 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: Listening to EPHRA 5.5G... I am being selective with the listening amount; trying a range of methods for the listening time to this Subliminal; Realizing that people are more open and authentic to me... supposedly Smile

Supposedly?

Yes, Supposedly; In Hollywood and Los Angeles, sometimes, people can act and behave in front as polite and genuine yet, "Plastic" as well Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-29-2016

Well, while listening to EHPRA 5.5G.... Dreams last night were surrealistic in nature.... Inhibitions were gone in the dreams; felt scary yet, good as well Smile