Subliminal Talk
My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. (/Thread-My-Subliminals-Journey-And-Experiences)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-12-2016

Interesting experience While on EPHRA 2 5.5 G..... I was at movie theater, watching X-Man movie; Crowded especially, in the back. And, a man was texting through beginning of movie; Myself and other movie goers got annoyed and told him to take the phone out to the lobby Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-13-2016

On EPHRA 5.5G.... Interesting experience of increase checking on others credibility by 'fact checking' their information more and more while on this subliminal; Perhaps, my mind is checking for validity of facts and other answers Smile

While on EHPRA 5.5G.... I am striking a clear balance of being myself and my true identity while resistance sets in with this subliminal program Smile

On the EHPRA 5.5G... Some similarities while on this subliminal and the AM6 subliminal. Mostly, about being a better person including, 'fact checking.' To avoid manipulation from a person, a group or persons. It really protects the individual Smile

While listening to EHPRA 5.5G.... I realize that I am taking more naps; For the last three days, nap times are becoming more frequent Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-14-2016

More naps needed while listening to EPHRA 2.0 ; Increase of water consumption and, up and down hunger. Dreams are vivid and symbolic of past experiences and past people in major stages of life Smile

It appears that any old, negative memories from the past; meaning years and years in the making, are gradually replaced with pleasant memories with a sense of Relief Smile

Today, while listening to EPHRA 2.0, I am realizing that my energy levels goes up and down; I supplement with food and water to increase my energy needs Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-15-2016

While on the subliminal: Need for more sleep; Waking up with drowsiness and which, I have supplemented more naps and sleeping earlier Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-15-2016

On the EHPRA 2.0 Subliminal; On waiting for anxiety and nervousness to balance out; so far... Anxiety is spiking up and down at times. Still monitoring my progress Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-16-2016

While on EHPRA 5.5G... Had some difficulty sleeping throughout the morning hours; I was wide awake at 3:30 AM and slowly, got back to sleep... We need our sleep Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-17-2016

Listening to EHPRA 5.5G.... Had to get on the roof with little fear yesterday; Sensitive to noises at night. Becoming a light sleeper VS. my old self of Heavy sleeper Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-17-2016

With the EHPRA 2.0... I have seen my Anxiety go down yet, it will spike occasionally during the day and night. Perhaps, it will take time to see how any Resistance gets out of the way for a true Balance to occur Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-18-2016

While listening today; Drinking more ice water despite California Heat advisory warnings... Water is becoming a fact with this subliminal; Emotionally kind of numb feeling; feeling like an Observer of Life Smile