Subliminal Talk
My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. (/Thread-My-Subliminals-Journey-And-Experiences)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-08-2016

(06-05-2016, 07:06 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: Started EHPRA 2, a few days ago. Things are interesting.
First. I am Less interest in Beer and Liquor :angel:
I've Been occupied on finishing projects that were postponed years ago. Quite interesting experience with this sub.

Since on EHPRA 5.5G....I had an interesting Dream; interestingly enough, my dreams are going way, way back in the past into the teenage years. It is going to be interesting if EHPRA 5.5G will clear up issues and process that far back :angel:

(06-07-2016, 05:03 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:On EHPRA 5.5G : I had an unusual dream of a elderly woman and dog found dead in the gutter and, I call the police yet, the police did not care. A very sad dream

Most likely something around fear.. Shannon has scripting to sort through this stuff using dreams and it can come up in different ways. During an earlier AM we all had dreams about zombies haha.

Quote:Let's celebrate our runs in the Sleeping Beauty Castle when we're done!

Does this mean you're moving on from the notebook? Sad Already and I haven't yet started E2 haha

Yes, that makes sense using the dreams to sort things out. AM 6, was mostly about snakes, insects and large dangerous animals... no zombies Smile

:angel:

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - Benjamin - 06-08-2016

Oh yeah interesting, the username thing does make sense. Cos my journals been around as have others for 6+ months.

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-09-2016

(06-08-2016, 10:28 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 07:06 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: Started EHPRA 2, a few days ago. Things are interesting.
I've Been occupied on finishing projects that were postponed years ago. Quite interesting experience with this sub.

Since on EHPRA 5.5G....I had an interesting Dream; interestingly enough, my dreams are going way, way back in the past into the teenage years. It is going to be interesting if EHPRA 5.5G will clear up issues and process that far back :angel:

On EHPRA 5.5G... Unusual Dreams involving Spiders including, Brown Recluse, Black Widows and recently, Tarantulas... Perhaps, these are representing fears, phobias and things that are obstacles in my emotional past :idea:

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - Jake2015 - 06-09-2016

(06-09-2016, 07:04 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote:

On EHPRA 5.5G... Unusual Dreams involving Spiders including, Brown Recluse, Black Widows and recently, Tarantulas... Perhaps, these are representing fears, phobias and things that are obstacles in my emotional past :idea:

I think the fact that you know their names perhaps suggests that your subconscious is using ways that only you can relate to, to remove these inner emotional past issues. Just a thought.

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-09-2016

(06-09-2016, 07:08 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(06-09-2016, 07:04 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote:

I think the fact that you know their names perhaps suggests that your subconscious is using ways that only you can relate to, to remove these inner emotional past issues. Just a thought.

Yes, I agree with you. The Subconscious is trying different ways so, I can relate to it... excellent insight.

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-10-2016

Since, Listening to EHPRA 5.5G... A decrease interest in Beer and alcoholic beverages; Drinking water as a substitute.

Trying to figure the appropriate time of day vs. evening hours. In the Evening hours, it gives me various energy levels from High energy to Low energy. So, trying out different time zones to listen to EHPRA 5.5G.

In California today, we had a 5.2 Earthquake (which is common). I woke up seconds before it happened... my intuitive senses and the birds outside; we all picked up that the Earthquake was coming Confused

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - Bookstacks DC737 - 06-10-2016

Oh you're in Cali too? Yeah that earthquake happened right when I turned on the vent fan in my friends bathroom made me go "damn, that's a strong ass fan Tongue"

(06-10-2016, 11:18 AM)Bookstacks DC737 Wrote: Oh you're in Cali too? Yeah that earthquake happened right when I turned on the vent fan in my friends bathroom made me go "damn, that's a strong ass fan Tongue"

That's funny one Smile Glad it passed by without damage. Hopefully, no aftershocks over the weekend in Southern California Confused

On EPHRA 5.5G... Drinking water, some thirst nowadays; Appetite did not increase yet, hunger comes out now and then.... Still figuring out best time to play the sub... either evening or daytime; time will tell Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-12-2016

Update on EPHRA 5.5G....Anxiety comes and go; Energy spikes up and down. More thirsty as well. Drinking more water. Hunger off and on. Still monitoring emotions with some brain fogginess.

Dreams are real feeling. Exploring different fears and confronting them in the day life Smile

While on this sub; perhaps, the 5.5G technology needs more food and water in the body because, some drowsiness is setting in... Increase food intake and water consumption in progress Smile