Subliminal Talk
My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. (/Thread-My-Subliminals-Journey-And-Experiences)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - Jake2015 - 06-07-2016

(06-07-2016, 01:09 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: Hi. Jake, I started using EHPRA 5.5G at only one hour each day as Shannon's instructions and, it works for me; Perhaps, with others they will adjust the time as fit for their own needs Smile

Thank you for replying, that is exactly how I began today and mean to go on Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-07-2016

(06-07-2016, 01:11 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: :angel:

Sounds Good. I know that I need extra sleep because of listening to EHPRA 5.5G Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - CatMan - 06-07-2016

I'm so happy I'm using the official sub of Disney Land.

It's an honour!!!! Big Grin

Let's celebrate our runs in the Sleeping Beauty Castle when we're done!

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - Benjamin - 06-07-2016

Quote:On EHPRA 5.5G : I had an unusual dream of a elderly woman and dog found dead in the gutter and, I call the police yet, the police did not care. A very sad dream

Most likely something around fear.. Shannon has scripting to sort through this stuff using dreams and it can come up in different ways. During an earlier AM we all had dreams about zombies haha.

Quote:Let's celebrate our runs in the Sleeping Beauty Castle when we're done!

Does this mean you're moving on from the notebook? Sad Already and I haven't yet started E2 haha

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - CatMan - 06-07-2016

(06-07-2016, 05:03 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:On EHPRA 5.5G : I had an unusual dream of a elderly woman and dog found dead in the gutter and, I call the police yet, the police did not care. A very sad dream

Most likely something around fear.. Shannon has scripting to sort through this stuff using dreams and it can come up in different ways. During an earlier AM we all had dreams about zombies haha.

Quote:Let's celebrate our runs in the Sleeping Beauty Castle when we're done!

Does this mean you're moving on from the notebook? Sad Already and I haven't yet started E2 haha

No way, mate!

YOU'RE A BIRD, I'M A BIRD!

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - Benjamin - 06-07-2016

Hahaha I had to look up the scene since i've never seen it before. I didn't see any books with notes in it though! I thought the movie was about notebooks! No laptop computers either!

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - Breeze - 06-08-2016

*rubs his eyes...

21 replies & 58K+ views! How?

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - Benjamin - 06-08-2016

Hmm... that makes no sense at all. Seeing that my WM journal which is 45 pages only has around 46,000 views. I have no idea :Z

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - CatMan - 06-08-2016

(06-07-2016, 09:03 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hahaha I had to look up the scene since i've never seen it before. I didn't see any books with notes in it though! I thought the movie was about notebooks! No laptop computers either!

Oh...um...well neither have, I...but...like...my FRIEND watches it all the time...*nervously looks around room*

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - CatMan - 06-08-2016

I think I figured out why there's so many views.

His name! So, the search engines picked it up, sounds relatively legit, and boom random traffic.

He might want to change his name, he may not have too much privacy currently, lol.

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-08-2016

(06-07-2016, 12:48 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Disney, how are you listening to the subs and how many hours did you listen on day 1 and so forth?

Whatever that dream means, I can only assume its gonna be a clearing of some inner junk, either that or you ate too much cheese the night before lol

I see others are viewing at two hours per day. So, monitor yourself and your needs and especially, make sure to read EHPRA 5.5G instructions Smile

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - eternity - 06-08-2016

Sorry I've been hitting the refresh button nonstop, waiting for another update. Those views are from me

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-08-2016

On EPHPRA 5.5G: So, Far little interest in Alcohol, Beer, Liquor and yet, Drinking More Water :angel:

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - Breeze - 06-08-2016

(06-08-2016, 09:13 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: Sorry I've been hitting the refresh button nonstop, waiting for another update. Those views are from me

Such a huge Disney fan, huh? Tongue