Subliminal Talk
My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. (/Thread-My-Subliminals-Journey-And-Experiences)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-17-2016

DSMI V2.5 Experience: As I listen to the Subliminal DSMI V2.5, I have met an enormous amount of Older women; They are attractive for their age... Yet, I hope the newest DSMI subliminal Version attracts younger women. Smile

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-21-2016

DSMI V2.5: So far, while listening to DSMI V2.5, I have no Alcohol Cravings; And, it is a Good feeling talking to Attractive women while Sober. Big Grin

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-22-2016

DSMI V2.5: As I listen to DSMI V2.5, I am taking better care of myself yet, unusual Hunger spikes remain in effect; Lovely women are more noticeable in my vicinity; They are Polite, Respectful and Courteous to me... I am looking forward to the Newest DSMI version eliminating the Friends' Zone interactions with Attractive Women. :angel:

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-23-2016

DSMI V2.5:

FYI: Shannon states, " Oh... and this is your official notice and warning to stop using DMSI 1.x or 2.x before 3.0.1 comes out.

You will want to avoid mixing this one with anything else from previous to itself. "

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-24-2016

DSMI V3.0.1..... Waiting for the newest Version to be released. And, let's see if Our suggestions have been implemented in the Subliminal's abbreviated Modules (Those Top Secret Ones). Tongue

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-24-2016

Waiting for DSMI Version, 3.0.1.... It is Thanksgiving holiday here in USA; And, I noticed since stopping DSMI Version 2.5 for the required pause time for the newest version... I noticed that the 'hunger spikes' have diminished.... Yet, I have enough appetite for my Holiday Meal. Big Grin

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-26-2016

Patiently, waiting for the release of DSMI V3.0.1.....Big Grin

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-27-2016

Sounds exciting the newest version of DSMI 3.0.1.... Shy

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-28-2016

Early morning.... waiting for DSMI 3.0.1 version... the wait is well-worth it.....Rolleyes

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - Shannon - 11-28-2016

Let's hope. I sure as hell put in enough work on it.

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-29-2016

DSMI 3.0.1 Delayed: Sorry, about the challenges of building the DSMI, newest version... A unusual, dilemma... it can happen to all of us; Glad that you take the time to correct anything missing or lacking; it shows good Work Ethics. :angel:

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-30-2016

DSMI 3.0.1 version Delayed: Well, as I wait for the newest version, it is interesting that 'Anti-piracy' was added into the script. I hope that hinders those that sell his products online. :angel:

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 12-01-2016

Error Messages on Account while Downloading DSMI 3.0.1 version. Huh

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 12-02-2016

DSMI 3.0.1: As I listen to the newest version; no significant changes such as, 'hunger spikes' or increase urination/bathroom runs. So, it looks good so far. Smile