Subliminal Talk
My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. (/Thread-My-Subliminals-Journey-And-Experiences)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - SargeMaximus - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 10:01 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: DMSI V2.5: As I see Beautiful women exercising and jogging by; They are Courteous to me by saying, 'Hello' 'How's it going ? 'How are you ?' Which, I appreciate that a lot. And, there are other interactions...where majority of Beautiful women are 'Tactful and Courteous' with me. Smile

Perhaps, in a year or so, some refinements of the DMSI series will be installed; including: Eliminating 'friends' zone' and improving the 'greeting others' to 'Engaging in Conversation' that leads to its' Goals/Objectives.' Tongue

You know, some people kiss each other on the mouth as a greeting...

Wouldn't it be 'whimsical' if attractive women did that to dmsi users?

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 11:01 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 10:01 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: DMSI V2.5: As I see Beautiful women exercising and jogging by; They are Courteous to me by saying, 'Hello' 'How's it going ? 'How are you ?' Which, I appreciate that a lot. And, there are other interactions...where majority of Beautiful women are 'Tactful and Courteous' with me. Smile

Perhaps, in a year or so, some refinements of the DMSI series will be installed; including: Eliminating 'friends' zone' and improving the 'greeting others' to 'Engaging in Conversation' that leads to its' Goals/Objectives.' Tongue

You know, some people kiss each other on the mouth as a greeting...

Wouldn't it be 'whimsical' if attractive women did that to dmsi users?

Good Point. Big Grin

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-02-2016

(10-27-2016, 02:05 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 01:17 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: While Listening to DMSI V2.5: I tried to go out with another woman who was interested in me; Yet, as the DMSI V2.5 was trying to make advances on her; She did not approve and, only wanted to be 'Friends.' Perhaps, DMSI V2.5 can be modified to make sure ' No Friends Zone' is attracted. Tongue

Is dmsi making the advance or you are? dmsi is a subliminal not a person you know.

Good Point. Big Grin

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-03-2016

Listening to DMSI V2.5: While listening to DMSI V2.5, I noticed an intense need to sleep this week; Late Afternoon-Early Evening naps, and an eagerness to sleep early. This Subliminal is definitely encouraging me to sleep more often.

I met three women today; All were Beautiful of different degrees of Attractiveness. All were Courteous, Respectful, and Polite with me. Perhaps, this DMSI V2.5 has an Attractive, Polite and Courteous ingredient in it. Tongue

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-04-2016

DMSI V2.5: I have been listening to DMSI V2.5 and, I have gotten very polite smiles and courteous gestures from attractive women. Perhaps, there is an Obvious difference of Social/Economical Status that may contribute of not reaching DMSI Objectives. :angel:

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-04-2016

DMSI V2.5: While listening to DMSI V2.5; I have observed an increase of Attractive, Beautiful Women walking, running, driving near me during my DMSI V2.5 listening experience.

Including, a majority of the Beautiful and Attractive women say a brief greeting and others, are steadily quiet and focused on an errand/task at hand. Shy

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-09-2016

DSMI V2.5: As I listen to DSMI V2.5, I require more hours to sleep and more consumption of food; Frequent exchanges of greetings from Attractive women... Which are Courteous, Respectful and, Natural. Looking forward to the newest Version of: 3.0.1 Smile

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-10-2016

DSMI V2.5: As I listen to DSMI V2.5, I have seen Attractive Women in different areas; They are always Courteous and Respectful in Greeting me. Appetite is strong and Sleep is Deep with Unusual nightmares. Looking forward to the newest, revision to DSMI. :angel:

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-11-2016

On DSMI V2.5: Listening to DSMI V2.5; I have met several Attractive Women Yesterday; They are Voluptuous, Shapely and especially, Courteous and Respectful. Well-Meaning interactions. Shy

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-12-2016

DSMI V2.5: Voluptuous, Attractive Women have been Cordial, Courteous and Respectful... Hopefully, the newest DSMI Versions will go beyond the 'Friends' Zone' behavior of Attractive Women. Big Grin

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-13-2016

DSMI V2.5: As I listen to DSMI V2.5, I have encountered Lovely, Beautiful women that are asking for my help in repairing things; Yet, they are Respectful, Courteous and show only, 'Friends' Zone' interraction. Tongue

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-14-2016

DSMI V2.5: As I listen to DSMI V2.5, there have been several interactions with Attractive women of Diverse Cultures; And surprisingly, they have an Openness about their Opinions in an Educated way. Shy

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-15-2016

As I listen to DSMI V2.5: I have been interacting with Lovely, Educated Women; And, a Fascination came about.... when an interesting Observation of these Beautiful women were opening-up by showing their Worth and Confidence in Conversations. Shy

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-16-2016

DSMI V2.5: As I listen to DSMI V2.5... The 'friends Zone' behavior in Attractive Women has been observed frequently while listening to this subliminal;
I encountered three lovely women last night while shopping; They conversed with me and especially, opened-out about their family ... including, their Boyfriends. Tongue