Subliminal Talk
My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. (/Thread-My-Subliminals-Journey-And-Experiences)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - bits - 10-18-2016

What do you mean by hypnotic interactions? Autopilot on your side or reaction to DMSI on their side?

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 10-19-2016

(10-18-2016, 01:16 AM)bits Wrote: What do you mean by hypnotic interactions? Autopilot on your side or reaction to DMSI on their side?

Hypnotic Interactions: More of the 'Autopilot' running on my side; yet, I feel like I am in a 'trance-like' state while interaction with women. Rolleyes

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 10-19-2016

While on DSMI 2.5V: My hunger doubles at Bedtime; Probably, the Subliminal needs more available energy from Food substance. Even though, I sleep earlier, I wake up very tired. Interactions with women are going towards the 'friends' zone.' Rolleyes

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 10-21-2016

DSMI 2.5V: Some interactions initiated by me with women; Yet, they are not my type; Just trying to get some feedback to make DSMI better in results. Some refinements need to made with DMSI and later versions. Even though, I sleep earlier than usual, I wake up deeply tired. And, the appetite spikes up and down. Hopefully, the newer version of DSMI can be modified to make the User be energized while awaking and especially, controlling the intense hunger. I have been sort of clumsy lately... yet, maybe, that is just me. Tongue

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 10-24-2016

(10-21-2016, 06:20 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: DSMI 2.5V: Some interactions initiated by me with women; Yet, they are not my type; Just trying to get some feedback to make DSMI better in results. Some refinements need to made with DMSI and later versions. Even though, I sleep earlier than usual, I wake up deeply tired. And, the appetite spikes up and down. Hopefully, the newer version of DSMI can be modified to make the User be energized while awaking and especially, controlling the intense hunger. I have been sort of clumsy lately... yet, maybe, that is just me. Tongue

While On DSMI v2.5: I went to the Hair Dresser/Cosmetologist and surprisingly, She was flirtatious and playful with me;
FYI: She is elderly. Big Grin

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - Illumi - 10-24-2016

How did you get 400 000+ views on your journal?

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 10-26-2016

(10-24-2016, 09:31 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 06:20 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: DSMI 2.5V: Some interactions initiated by me with women; Yet, they are not my type; Just trying to get some feedback to make DSMI better in results. Some refinements need to made with DMSI and later versions. Even though, I sleep earlier than usual, I wake up deeply tired. And, the appetite spikes up and down. Hopefully, the newer version of DSMI can be modified to make the User be energized while awaking and especially, controlling the intense hunger. I have been sort of clumsy lately... yet, maybe, that is just me. Tongue

While On DSMI v2.5: I went to the Hair Dresser/Cosmetologist and surprisingly, She was flirtatious and playful with me;
FYI: She is elderly. Big Grin

DSMI V2.5 Usage: While listening to DSMI 2.5V; I have had the continued spikes in Hunger at Bedtime which I supplement with snacks. I have had some intense Nightmares dealing with Animals; such as Gorillas and Tigers. Elderly women find me attractive yet, it is not reciprocated by me. Tongue

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 10-26-2016

(10-24-2016, 05:01 PM)Illumi Wrote: How did you get 400 000+ views on your journal?

A Good Question. I don't have computer technical abilities to answer. Yet, a Forum was started on 'Chatter Box' trying to figure out and solve the High amount of Views. I hope this helps. Smile

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 10-27-2016

While Listening to DMSI V2.5: I tried to go out with another woman who was interested in me; Yet, as the DMSI V2.5 was trying to make advances on her; She did not approve and, only wanted to be 'Friends.' Perhaps, DMSI V2.5 can be modified to make sure ' No Friends Zone' is attracted. Tongue

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - JackOfHearts - 10-27-2016

(10-27-2016, 01:17 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: While Listening to DMSI V2.5: I tried to go out with another woman who was interested in me; Yet, as the DMSI V2.5 was trying to make advances on her; She did not approve and, only wanted to be 'Friends.' Perhaps, DMSI V2.5 can be modified to make sure ' No Friends Zone' is attracted. Tongue

Is dmsi making the advance or you are? dmsi is a subliminal not a person you know.

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 10-28-2016

While on DMSI V2.5: I approached two women at various stores; Both were attractive yet, they were into the 'Friends' mode.' Hopefully, the DMSI updated version will 'eradicate' the Friends' only mode. Big Grin

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 10-31-2016

DMSI V2.5: Listening to DMSI V2.5 and, noticed that there is an Attractive Women staying at a neighbors' house. I initiate conversation with her yet, she appears to be private; It will be interesting to see if DMSI V2.5 will transform our interactions. Tongue

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-01-2016

Listening to DMSI V2.5: I have noticed less to no drinking alcohol cravings and, taking care of myself better with increase of exercise and, better eating habits; Yet, I have continued Hunger spikes at Bedtime. Attractive, Young women are Courteous to me. I look forward to seeing what the DMSI V2.5 can do with my attractive, Private woman neighbor. Big Grin

RE: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 11-02-2016

DMSI V2.5: As I see Beautiful women exercising and jogging by; They are Courteous to me by saying, 'Hello' 'How's it going ? 'How are you ?' Which, I appreciate that a lot. And, there are other interactions...where majority of Beautiful women are 'Tactful and Courteous' with me. Smile

Perhaps, in a year or so, some refinements of the DMSI series will be installed; including: Eliminating 'friends' zone' and improving the 'greeting others' to 'Engaging in Conversation' that leads to its' Goals/Objectives.' Tongue