Subliminal Talk
Pure focus on DAOS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Pure focus on DAOS (/Thread-Pure-focus-on-DAOS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - SurferJoy - 05-05-2016

Yes, I will keep listening to the sub. we will see how my results evolve in the near future Wink

(05-04-2016, 02:18 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: I don't have enough to report to open my own journal, so I hope it's ok to share my actual experience with you guys here?

Started running AOS around a month ago, mostly listening to masked during the night and sometimes US throughout the day.

Didn't experience much till a few days ago. On sunday, I had really bad resistance. Was tired and drained the whole day. Of course I didn't stop listening. And then monday and yesterday were somehow different. Many looks from men and women. Don't know if it was coincidence, but I don't think so. The looks were sometimes really obvious.

@SurferJoy: Many girls are stepping into your life, so I think AOS is working for you. Maybe it just manifests for you stronger than for others.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - Sickologist - 05-05-2016

Eventually, you'll have results like girls checking you out etc. But it doesn't even matter that much if you can't approach girls yourself. I keep seeing a lot of guys get into all types of hypnosis and stuff to make girls come to them. It doesn't really work that way. Girls are more scared of rejection than you, true story. And the more attractive you are, the more scary it is.

It's a numbers game, pure and simple. You could approach women with or without subs and have an active sex life. So while it works and you'll know when it works, I just don't see any trade offs between being sexy and approaching girls.

If you're shy, I get it. There are things you can do to reduce rejection. Typical scenario I do, walked into a coffee shop with a buddy. Outside there's a hot girl, to get her attention I speak loudly to my friend "yeah, that was fun" and look at her. Inside while ordering, I look out the store window and she looks at me again. Now she's familiar with me and showed interest, and I'll engage conversation with her on the way out. My friend had no clue what was going on...

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - SurferJoy - 05-07-2016

@Sickologist

How do you work with the sub? Whats your usage?
Up until recently, I played the sub from speakers for about 20 hours in my apartment where I also work and spend most of my day.
But, one guy I know got amazing results (his sub was OAA) while listening to the sub with headphone and his results increased even more while he sleeps with his headphone playing the sub.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - Sickologist - 05-09-2016

I listen on bose speakers at night, 8-9 hours. Sometimes on headphones during the day for an hour or two. Maybe 20 hours is too much, I'm not sure.

You could implement OAA eventually. That could be a dangerous combo.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - SurferJoy - 05-09-2016

(05-09-2016, 12:19 PM)Sickologist Wrote: I listen on bose speakers at night, 8-9 hours. Sometimes on headphones during the day for an hour or two. Maybe 20 hours is too much, I'm not sure.

You could implement OAA eventually. That could be a dangerous combo.

But, you are also listening to BIATBWS, right? How many hours for that one?

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - Sickologist - 05-10-2016

Yeah, but that's only for like a week. I ran aos alone for 14 months. Now, I just play them both so that's 4-4.5 hours a night. I need music at the gym...

If I were you, I'd stick with aos for at least a few months, and when stuff actually starts to happen I'd check into a complimentary sub (biatbw(s), oaa) and not something that scatters minds in a totally different direction (mls etc)

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - SurferJoy - 05-22-2016

DAOS day 80

I'm not seeing any effect on me from the sub nor I'm seeing any results.
Aside from the string of women I attracted a couple weeks ago nothing new has happened.
I'm not sure how long should I continue to use this sub.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - SurferJoy - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 04:55 PM)Sky_Wolf Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 03:00 PM)SurferJoy Wrote: DAOS day 80

Aside from the string of women I attracted a couple weeks ago nothing new has happened.

5G is coming out soon.

Perhaps AM would do you better, I ran AOS for a month and im getting more eye contact and looks stage three into AM.

Yes, I had similar experiences when I was on AM6. But, its unlikely I return to it.
I will continue to run DAOS maybe I will return to BIATBW. I did a brief run with it and I had interesting experience within 2 weeks.

I read somewhere that many men repress their feeling sexual. When they are attracted its remain at an intellectual level, but, they fail to translate that into a body turn-on.
Then it causes a lot of problem when its time to sexually escalate on a date. I might suffer from that but I heard that its best solved through tantric/yogic breathing and other practices like this. I start a tantra class in 4 days. Hopefully, It will be an interesting ride.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - gtavmofo - 05-23-2016

Seems like these so called attraction subs are not effective, isn't AOS type b like ASC

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - K-Train - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 12:06 AM)gtavmofo Wrote: Seems like these so called attraction subs are not effective, isn't AOS type b like ASC

I've noticed this as well. I have a theory as to why.

Subs like ASC and Stress Relief 5G (IMO) are "easier" to see results from because the results are mainly based off of YOU (the user). In other words you can "see" results more easily because you are mainly looking inwardly for results. We do notice things from the outside world but again it's mainly based off of something inward. For example, your boss gives you crap and you check him on it. Yeah that is an "outward" result but we acknowledge that it happened because of something going on inwardly from us (in the case of ASC, increased confidence).

Subs like AOS and BIATBW do affect things inwardly as well. They're supposed to affect how we feel about ourselves and make us feel more attractive and sexy (in the case of AOS). We evaluate the effectiveness of those two subs based not just on how they make us feel but on outward results like women checking us out, hitting us up on social media, women flirting, etc.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - gtavmofo - 05-24-2016

(05-22-2016, 10:27 PM)Sky_Wolf Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 06:47 PM)SurferJoy Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 04:55 PM)Sky_Wolf Wrote:

5G is coming out soon.

Perhaps AM would do you better, I ran AOS for a month and im getting more eye contact and looks stage three into AM.

Yes, I had similar experiences when I was on AM6. But, its unlikely I return to it.
I will continue to run DAOS maybe I will return to BIATBW. I did a brief run with it and I had interesting experience within 2 weeks.

I read somewhere that many men repress their feeling sexual. When they are attracted its remain at an intellectual level, but, they fail to translate that into a body turn-on.
Then it causes a lot of problem when its time to sexually escalate on a date. I might suffer from that but I heard that its best solved through tantric/yogic breathing and other practices like this. I start a tantra class in 4 days. Hopefully, It will be an interesting ride.

Looking at her lips when she is talking during a convo will turn her on

Looking at lips hmm might try that one heheh.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - gtavmofo - 05-24-2016

(05-23-2016, 05:52 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 12:06 AM)gtavmofo Wrote: Seems like these so called attraction subs are not effective, isn't AOS type b like ASC

I've noticed this as well. I have a theory as to why.

Subs like ASC and Stress Relief 5G (IMO) are "easier" to see results from because the results are mainly based off of YOU (the user). In other words you can "see" results more easily because you are mainly looking inwardly for results. We do notice things from the outside world but again it's mainly based off of something inward. For example, your boss gives you crap and you check him on it. Yeah that is an "outward" result but we acknowledge that it happened because of something going on inwardly from us (in the case of ASC, increased confidence).

Subs like AOS and BIATBW do affect things inwardly as well. They're supposed to affect how we feel about ourselves and make us feel more attractive and sexy (in the case of AOS). We evaluate the effectiveness of those two subs based not just on how they make us feel but on outward results like women checking us out, hitting us up on social media, women flirting, etc.

Right talking about results I remember seeing some of your posts about you using the ASC 4G version and your confidence was through the charts, my run so far with the current 5g version isn't really that awesome and tires me out, do you think the 4g ones was any different they way it worked?

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - K-Train - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 01:07 PM)gtavmofo Wrote: Right talking about results I remember seeing some of your posts about you using the ASC 4G version and your confidence was through the charts, my run so far with the current 5g version isn't really that awesome and tires me out, do you think the 4g ones was any different they way it worked?

ASC 4G didn't have a naturalizer. Because of that, I speculate that whenever it kicked in it produced this "wooo!!!" effect similar to getting high for me. In other words, I KNEW this feeling was new and wasn't always there. For you, I'd suspect that the naturalizer is producing a more gradual increase in confidence so it's harder to see results because it feels like you've always been as confident as you are. Either that, or you're not getting results and need more time.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - gtavmofo - 05-27-2016

(05-24-2016, 03:03 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 01:07 PM)gtavmofo Wrote: Right talking about results I remember seeing some of your posts about you using the ASC 4G version and your confidence was through the charts, my run so far with the current 5g version isn't really that awesome and tires me out, do you think the 4g ones was any different they way it worked?

ASC 4G didn't have a naturalizer. Because of that, I speculate that whenever it kicked in it produced this "wooo!!!" effect similar to getting high for me. In other words, I KNEW this feeling was new and wasn't always there. For you, I'd suspect that the naturalizer is producing a more gradual increase in confidence so it's harder to see results because it feels like you've always been as confident as you are. Either that, or you're not getting results and need more time.

The naturalizer ah makes sense i have read a bit on what it does, do you know if the script is different on the 4G version?