Subliminal Talk
Pure focus on DAOS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Pure focus on DAOS (/Thread-Pure-focus-on-DAOS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - SurferJoy - 04-01-2016

(04-01-2016, 12:13 PM)Lowe Wrote: Good to hear! Looks like the results from AOS are snowballing for you lately.

Hopefully I will get some of these results for myself as I am running AOS as well. By the way, are you still running the subliminal 20 hours a day?

Most of the time, I run the sub 20 hours a day in my apartment (play&forget). I stop it at 8 pm and start it again at midnight. From those 20 hours, you have to deduct time for cooking/eating, shopping, sport etc. But the real listening time is between 16 and 20 hours.
They are day when I have to do video shooting/audio recording or go to some place. Like today I had long video shoot hours. So today my usage will be about 8 hours.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - Vincent_Vega - 04-01-2016

(04-01-2016, 11:44 AM)SurferJoy Wrote: @vicent_vega yes, me too. I would like to know Wink

update DAOS day 30

Back in 2013, I used to go partying with this girl until she left the town to go to study in some university.
After she left I totally forgot about her.

Well, well, today, when WeChat app updated itself , it scanned the address book and we were added as WeChat contact.
We were surprised to be in contact again. She was very happy to talk to me. She asked me if I was still in shape. I sent her a recent pic of me where I'm at the beach. She said: You look amazing! (Its a first for me Smile
Then she sent me her recent pic. She was stunning on that pic. I told her that when I visit her town she has to free her schedule so we can spend time together. She agreed.

Back in 2014, I took a daytrip to Cannes (France) as I was visiting the region. There I met a woman and we spent a nice afternoon together. It was nice but nothing special.
I haven't seen her since then. Today, she left me the following message: When will you be back?

Oh man, oh man, I love this sub.

Seems like AOS is manifesting the shit out of you.

But funny to hear that we are all running AOS right now. So excuse us if we abuse your journal to post some of our resultsTongue

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - SurferJoy - 04-02-2016

DAOS day 31

Today, I got a FB request from a model. Its the girl on the pic.
She sent me a nice message after I accepted her in my contact list.
She is so pretty from her online pics...Thats the style of girls I want the most

Later during the day there was another FB add, from one of my big Instagram fan. I will call her MissBikini because she is always in bikini on the beach on her Insta feed. We chatted together and she is very friendly.

The number of girls in my life is increasing at a breakneck speed hheheh

One more thing AOS gives me an almost permanent boner Tongue I feel horny very often....

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - Vincent_Vega - 04-02-2016

Wait, so this model added you without even knowing you?

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - wolverine_i_am - 04-02-2016

(04-02-2016, 06:32 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: Wait, so this model added you without even knowing you?

It's possible. I've had so many random adds from attractive girls (real profiles) too.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - Inconceivablezen - 04-03-2016

Happens all the time here!

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - Vincent_Vega - 04-04-2016

(04-04-2016, 09:38 AM)Shannon Wrote: I understand you are wanting to know if AOS causes manifestations of attraction response and result. As far as I have seen, it adjusts your personal energy to become very, very attractive to others - not everyone, but those who are within "phase range" of your energy. In other words, those who are in harmony with the energy you are projecting.

This can appear to be manifestation because of certain esoteric factors which probably go outside the scope of this discussion. Suffice it to say that those we are aware of, are connected to us, and when we change our energy they notice and respond, even at a distance. It's just usually not obvious.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - SurferJoy - 04-04-2016

(04-04-2016, 01:54 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:
(04-04-2016, 09:38 AM)Shannon Wrote: I understand you are wanting to know if AOS causes manifestations of attraction response and result. As far as I have seen, it adjusts your personal energy to become very, very attractive to others - not everyone, but those who are within "phase range" of your energy. In other words, those who are in harmony with the energy you are projecting.

This can appear to be manifestation because of certain esoteric factors which probably go outside the scope of this discussion. Suffice it to say that those we are aware of, are connected to us, and when we change our energy they notice and respond, even at a distance. It's just usually not obvious.

Yes, I agree this is the way I feel it and experience it. Because, all those girls from the past and these two big Instagram fans I knew that they liked me from back then.
Also the sudden way, out of the blue manner that they came back into my life or contacted me. It is as if they had noticed the shift I made.
One of those girl wrote to me: Thank you for accepting me in your life a second time.
Even that model girl , Apparently, she knew about me from some videos I made about asmr relaxation. But usually the people who enjoy these videos do not send me FB friend requests because I dont link to my FB account.

@Lowe, thanks ,man, if you read this. I started to chat with the Instagram girl and I m shocked to find out that she is really into me. Thats crazy. She has been my Instagram follower for months, yes, she likes 80% of my posts but she commented only just once during all those months.Now, she is really chat with me alot and we have planned to meet soon.

The only update for today, is that , yes, another girl who liked me in the past is suddenly back in my life.

I'm curious to see where it will go from this point on. My definition of sexiness is not attached to being good looking, stylish, squared jaw, etc...I do not care about any of this. For me sexy simply means being sexually attractive no more , no less Wink

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - Lowe - 04-04-2016

That is great to hear man! Glad I could help.

I do have a question. I am also running AOS now, is it after about 28 days that you start having all these manifestations happening to you?

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - SurferJoy - 04-05-2016

(04-04-2016, 11:06 PM)Lowe Wrote: That is great to hear man! Glad I could help.

I do have a question. I am also running AOS now, is it after about 28 days that you start having all these manifestations happening to you?

Yes, it is also at that time that I changed to a 20 hours a day regimen after I read how it worked great for 4kingdoms (http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6140.html) but I do not know if this is really relevant.
Some users get great results with less exposure and some users get results after a longer period of time.
Frenchmagnet said that he didnt see any results during the first two months of his run of AOS.
So I guess it will be different for everybody.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - SurferJoy - 04-29-2016

DAOS - DAY 57

Since my last updates four more girls have shown up in my life. (all of them online and they are girls that I already knew more or less)

One of them is yet another of my Instagram follower.
She is a very very pretty, she never communicated with me before and she never 'liked' one of my pic in my feed.
But, out of the blue , a couple of days ago, she sent me a private message to congratulate me about my work.
I was surprised then she told me where she lives and I told her that I have to be in her town in a couple of weeks. I asked her if she would like to meet me and she agreed for a meeting with me when I will be in her town.
Then for the first time, she started to 'likes' my pics. I look forward to meet this girl.

Another girl is a big time youtuber with a lot of followers and a book deal. I found her to be very pretty , occasionally I comment on her videos and on some rare occasion she also comments on some of the stuff I post online.

Two weeks ago , out of the blue, she sent me an email for the first time.
I was very very surprised. In fact, I was in a state of disbelief. In her email, she asks my opinions about a host of issues concerning online video (Note: I'm a professional videographer)
I replied her and she was very happy, she even says , she was honored of receiving a message from me. Which is a surprise, after all, she is the big name, she has been on national tv to speak about her youtube stuff.

I'm really grateful for these 2 girls in particular, in fact, since I started to use the sub, they are a lot more girls in my life than ever before.

I also completely changed the way, I dress, check out the @bestofmenstyle feed on Instagram and this is my new style.

This is aside, when I'm out in bar, restaurant or elsewhere I'm totally 100% invisible , it was like before, I'm just not the guy you notice.

No girls, check me out at all. In this area in particular the sub for me is a total fail.
I also started the sub to aid with sexual confidence. the sub doesnt help in that area at all. (There is a market for a sexual confidence , nobody is selling one)

At this point, I 'm not sure what to do, maybe, its time to work with another sub? but then which one ?

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - Darkness - 04-29-2016

Keep AOS going man, so that it can complete entrench itself enough to radiate outwardly. You got this.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - SurferJoy - 05-03-2016

DAOS day 61

I went through Ryan older AOS post and he wrote:

Quote:Some huge changes I've noticed from the subliminal: complete relaxation and living in the moment/unconscious to what others think about you, high confidence especially around beautiful women, high charisma around all, attention from nearly everyone you encounter, sexy walk, sexy/seductive look/soft gaze, change in my voice/more husky, relaxed muscles, less tension, feeling of self-worth, rockstar presence, massive amounts of sexual/chakra energy, just to name a few.

I'm not experiencing any of this at this point.
However, I attracted one more girl. Back in December, I was chatting with this very beautiful girl online. There was a lot of attraction between us.
But perhaps, I was too impatient or needy and I blew it ... at the end, I deleted her from my FB contact.

2 days ago, she sent me a FB friend request and today we chatted on WhatsApp like no incident ever happened. Talk of a second chance Wink Cool

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - Vincent_Vega - 05-04-2016

I don't have enough to report to open my own journal, so I hope it's ok to share my actual experience with you guys here?

Started running AOS around a month ago, mostly listening to masked during the night and sometimes US throughout the day.

Didn't experience much till a few days ago. On sunday, I had really bad resistance. Was tired and drained the whole day. Of course I didn't stop listening. And then monday and yesterday were somehow different. Many looks from men and women. Don't know if it was coincidence, but I don't think so. The looks were sometimes really obvious.

@SurferJoy: Many girls are stepping into your life, so I think AOS is working for you. Maybe it just manifests for you stronger than for others.