Subliminal Talk
Pure focus on DAOS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Pure focus on DAOS (/Thread-Pure-focus-on-DAOS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - Jamie23445 - 03-12-2016

Ah DAOS the one sub that made me lose my masculinity for a short period felt girly and became to metro, was quite glad to end it.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - SurferJoy - 03-30-2016

DAOS Day 29

*I do not know if this is the sub. but I feel pretty horny for the last two days or so.

* A woman I haven't spoken with since 2008, contacted me on Linkedin yesterday, then we added each other on WhatsApps and she suggested that we should meet ASAP.

Usage: I play the ultrasonic version on speakers , its on about 20 hours a day.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - Vincent_Vega - 03-30-2016

Does US work better for you than masked?

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - SurferJoy - 03-31-2016

(03-30-2016, 11:42 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: Does US work better for you than masked?

I dont know which one is better. I use the US version because I work from home doing video/audio editing and the masked versions offer too much distraction.

There is something else I forgot to mention, there was this Jennifer Lopez style girl that I knew from Instagram. She "likes" most of my pics on Insta but yesterday she finally sent me a FB request.
Since I added her she "likes" all my statuses even when I post multiple time the same things. She always seems to be very first to 'like' my statuses.
I'm not sure what to do , we never chatted together before. Once, she did a comment on a pic on Insta and I replied and thats it.

What will you do ?
So I decide to wait , maybe, she will finally send a pm.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - Dzemoo - 03-31-2016

I would text her but i am no expert in online dating

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - Lowe - 03-31-2016

She sent pretty clear signals from my view. I would go ahead and text her. At this point I reckon she thinks she is doing a lot already and would expect you to do something back so she knows you are at least receptive to her.

Given what she had done so far, it would seem desperate on her part if she is the one texting you first, so she is probably holding back.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - SurferJoy - 03-31-2016

Thank you, Lowe, it makes total sense what you wrote. I will send her a short message to thank her for being in my contact.

UPDATE

20 minutes ago, I got another fb request from a girl that I haven't heard for ages!! She said that she was thinking about me during the last couple of days but didnt know how to reach me until I showed up on her 'suggested friends' list today.
She just gave me her mobile number , so we can have a chat on WhatsApps.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - Vincent_Vega - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 07:34 AM)SurferJoy Wrote: Thank you, Lowe, it makes total sense what you wrote. I will send her a short message to thank her for being in my contact.

UPDATE

20 minutes ago, I got another fb request from a girl that I haven't heard for ages!! She said that she was thinking about me during the last couple of days but didnt know how to reach me until I showed up on her 'suggested friends' list today.
She just gave me her mobile number , so we can have a chat on WhatsApps.

Would love to think that AOS did that but it hasn't got manifestation in it, so it's rather unlikely?

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - Lowe - 03-31-2016

Some other AOS users have reported manifestation of this exact sort in their journals, so I suspect it is in AOS after all. Maybe Shannon can chime in and offer his thoughts.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - SurferJoy - 04-01-2016

Several AOS users have reported similar manifestations.

From Smash AOS journal:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-197-page-2.html
Quote:A female friend of mine, I haven´t seen for 2 years started messaging me over ICQ again ... and said same weired stuff like "you love me, I have evidence for that..." ....

Quote:Another girl I didn´t see a long time writing in a guestbook, that we should go dancing again.

Quote:very hot! ;-) ...

an ex girlfriend, I have been with for 1 week and didn´t have contact for a while, started to message me again (I really wouldn´t have expected that !!). I´ve got the feeling that some more ex gfs will come back soon :-)

From SteveO AOS journal:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-231.html
Quote:Well I've actually been doing pretty good with Aura of Sexiness and honestly believe I can tell it is working. I keep running into past flings and while this is normal as Memphis is a small city, everyone of these ladies has been super happy to see me.

They are a couple of others.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - maxx55 - 04-01-2016

Great that you're getting solid results after a month! It's only upwards from here!

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - Vincent_Vega - 04-01-2016

Thanks for collecting all these quotes, SurferJoy. I asked Shannon in his journal about this. Will see.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - SurferJoy - 04-01-2016

@vicent_vega yes, me too. I would like to know Wink

update DAOS day 30

Back in 2013, I used to go partying with this girl until she left the town to go to study in some university.
After she left I totally forgot about her.

Well, well, today, when WeChat app updated itself , it scanned the address book and we were added as WeChat contact.
We were surprised to be in contact again. She was very happy to talk to me. She asked me if I was still in shape. I sent her a recent pic of me where I'm at the beach. She said: You look amazing! (Its a first for me Smile
Then she sent me her recent pic. She was stunning on that pic. I told her that when I visit her town she has to free her schedule so we can spend time together. She agreed.

Back in 2014, I took a daytrip to Cannes (France) as I was visiting the region. There I met a woman and we spent a nice afternoon together. It was nice but nothing special.
I haven't seen her since then. Today, she left me the following message: When will you be back?

Oh man, oh man, I love this sub.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - Lowe - 04-01-2016

Good to hear! Looks like the results from AOS are snowballing for you lately.

Hopefully I will get some of these results for myself as I am running AOS as well. By the way, are you still running the subliminal 20 hours a day?