Subliminal Talk
Pure focus on DAOS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Pure focus on DAOS (/Thread-Pure-focus-on-DAOS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Pure focus on DAOS - SurferJoy - 03-03-2016

Day 2

Not many single sub diary and not many about DAOS, so I decided to start one.
I will write only when something noteworthy happen.

I'm not starting from bottom Smile
I'm doing reasonably good in the attracting beautiful women and approaching them .

I'm doing less good in establish good & deep connection and/or sexual escalation.

example:
Recently, I was in a small airport and I sat nearby what was for me the hottest woman in the whole airport.

I could not get my eyes off her. At some point, out of the blue, she stood up to check the departure panel which was closer to my seat then she just sat 4 seats away from me. I told to myself, well, this is it.
I approached her, we had a friendly connection but for some reason I could not shift gear to a more flirtatious/sexual/playful mode.
I could have asked her contact but I decided to let it go.

A few days after that I managed to get a date with a gorgeous blonde from Latvia. We spent the day together , visiting museum and some other places. We had good convos, I did kino, we shared vulnerabilities etc.... In the evening during our dinner, I again, failed to shift gear to a more sexual/flirtatious mode...I should have done that but I didnt Wink hehehe

I let it go. I wont pursue her again. I'm not desperate. I already attracted another girl, this one is a model (print modeling)
She is currently on holiday far away. I met her online and she agreed to meet IRL. I saw her on youtube video and Instagram, she is wow.
But I take it easy. I have to improve the points I'm weak Smile

Attracting Beautiful women - Strong
Approaching beautiful women - Strong
Conversation/connection - weak and medium
Sexual escalation - very weak

I 'm using DAOS, the idea is to mix feeling sexy and self-confident and learn to master the fine art of sexual escalation and closing Wink
I'm also using the sedona method to release my resistance to this whole thing.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - wolverine_i_am - 03-03-2016

What's the sedona method by the way?

I'm the exact same as you. I'm strong at approaching and attracting really beautiful women, medium conversation/connection, weak sexual escalation.

I've been on 25+ dates, but still need more practice. I'm hoping doing SM3 will push me all the way.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - Vincent_Vega - 03-04-2016

Hell yeah! Looking forward to your reports!

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - SurferJoy - 03-04-2016

(03-03-2016, 07:05 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: What's the sedona method by the way?

Its a set of techniques to release, let go of emotions. Google 'sedona method'

Quote:I'm the exact same as you. I'm strong at approaching and attracting really beautiful women, medium conversation/connection, weak sexual escalation.

I've been on 25+ dates, but still need more practice. I'm hoping doing SM3 will push me all the way.

I was interested in SM3 in the past but I'm curious to see the effect of long term of just one single sub.
I wish you success in your journey[/quote]

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - SurferJoy - 03-04-2016

Day 3

Today, I started reading 'Rapid Escalation: How An Average Guy Can Skip The Dating Process And Get Laid In Under An Hour' by Liam McRae

I'm still in the first chapter and so far, it's very good.
Early in the book the author talks about classic mistake guys usually make and I realize I did make these mistakes.

I remember I met this stunning girl in a club and she said let get out of the club ( Signal !!) Outside, I could have escalated according to the book that the point of her asking me to get out of the venue but I didnt do any move. I just had a nice chat with the girl and we exchange contact.... later on, she didnt want to see me again. Wink hehehe

I like those quotes from the first chapter:

"A true seducer is able to see if he's making a woman uncomfortable and adjust his behaviour as appropriate"

"You should touch a woman like she's already your lover"

"Your eyes are the window to your soul, and you have to be able to show a clear sexual intent and handle the pressure of looking her right in her eyes."

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - wolverine_i_am - 03-04-2016

(03-04-2016, 11:37 AM)SurferJoy Wrote: Day 3

Today, I started reading 'Rapid Escalation: How An Average Guy Can Skip The Dating Process And Get Laid In Under An Hour' by Liam McRae

Early in the book the author talks about classic mistake guys usually make and I realize I did make these mistakes.

I remember I met this stunning girl in a club and she said let get out of the club ( Signal !!) Outside, I could have escalated according to the book that the point of her asking me to get out of the venue but I didnt do any move. I just had a nice chat with the girl and we exchange contact.... later on, she didnt want to see me again. Wink hehehe

"A true seducer is able to see if he's making a woman uncomfortable and adjust his behaviour as appropriate"

"Your eyes are the window to your soul, and you have to be able to show a clear sexual intent and handle the pressure of looking her right in her eyes."

I've read that book. It's very insightful. I've started touching girls a lot more now (compared to before when I did almost zero), but I still gradually have to work on my escalation a bit more.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - SurferJoy - 03-05-2016

(03-04-2016, 08:03 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 11:37 AM)SurferJoy Wrote: Day 3

I've read that book. It's very insightful. I've started touching girls a lot more now (compared to before when I did almost zero), but I still gradually have to work on my escalation a bit more.

When will you start SM3?

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - wolverine_i_am - 03-05-2016

August!!!!! Hip hip hooray~

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - SurferJoy - 03-08-2016

Day 7

Notes to myself, these observations might not be relevant to the readers but we never know.

I know see, two paradigms, they sure overlap sometime but individuals will tend to have one paradigm dominate over the other.
They are 'finding girls' and 'allowing to have girls'

In the finding girls paradigm, success is placed in the future and there is a road to it.
The tools in that paradigm are dominance, presence, self-confidence and seduction skill.
Keywords are seducers, pua, player.
Failing to master the tools of that paradigm and success will be very limited the more mastery someone has over the tools , the greater his success will be.

In the allowing to have girls paradigm, success is the now, the practitioner fill himself with the feeling of gratitude and joy, love of life, appreciation , happiness.
The success is based on having self-love, self-worth , deserveness, loving women, radiating appreciation and respect for women.
Keywords here are women's lover, ladies man, chicks magnet.

I had success with both paradigms but I'm more of the allowing to have girls type.
I remember a few months ago, I was on holiday in Marbella, I woke up in the morning and I placed the intention to have a beautiful woman for me today.

After my breakfast, I went to starbuck, I sat alone in a corner then later on a young woman came with an older one and they sat nearby.

They took coffee together for a few minutes but then the older woman left. The young woman stayed there alone reading a book. She was a brunette with big boobs and beautiful, beautiful green eyes.

Our eyes met and she briefly smiled at me, then I noticed that instead of reading her book facing at front of her, she was facing me.

I went to talk to her and it went very fast. She said its her break lunchtime and she was having a coffee with her mother, she had only 15 minutes left before going back to work (she is a psychologist working with children)
We had a nice conversation and at the end she asked me my phone number to invite me to some event the next week-end.

I have meet beautiful women that easily time and time again. Setting the intention in the morning , then going through my day and meeting her.

What will make you fail in this paradigm is negative beliefs around women and sexuality and most importantly lack or lesser deserveness.
Top priority here is on cultivating self-worth and love for women.
The more you love them , the more you attract them (law of attraction)
In the other paradigm , the top priority is on developing self-confidence and dominance (Masculine core)

I realize that my issue is that I got unhelpful beliefs I picked up from childhood where I was told that its bad to be around girls (I was told to stay away from girls, or I will get disease , unwanted pregnancy, you will ruin a girl life and so on and so on)
I understand now, that I can meet girls easily but there is still sexual repression that make it hard to escalate. When things happen is when I met a girl who is so turned on , so into me that things get easy and its like normal to escalate.

I'm glad I found this new clarity.

I will go easy and not skip step, this month, I build and increase self-worth and next month I will work on cultivating positive beliefs on the subject of sexuality. I'm listening to DAOS , how does it fit with all of this?

I'm not sure, but, we will find out Smile

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - LionKing - 03-09-2016

Good post! Not that its new, but its useful how you contrasted the primary tools and everything. I'm strongly leaning towards the 'allowing' paradigm, but I can't quite let go of the old paradigm, so I think its good to realize how the tools contrast. For example, I'm feeling this more abundant way of being, but at the same time I'm kicking myself for not being as strong as before with the other tools, like dominance.

DAOS is sure to help out a lot, because it draws women to out and turns them on so you don't have to do much. Though I think someone posted on becoming too high value, as in out of their league after a long time.

How do you go about setting an intention? How long does it take you to do that? I'd guess you set it and then you have to let it go from you mind completely (and not be stressed about anything else either)? Do you practice tapping, meditation, etc?

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - Benjamin - 03-09-2016

Interesting. WM is taking me to the second one, and honestly i'm enjoying my interactions with girls way more than ever. Just enjoying them, appreciating them, having fun, talking to them heaps without even thinking of the time that's passed.

Not long ago I wouldn't have understood that paradigm at all and would have argued against it in favour of 'having pua skill' or whatever. But now I realize alot of that in fact disconnects you from the natural connection you have with sexy girls. Cool

I'd take this appreciation, actually enjoying girls any day over trying to be really aloof, 'too cool for school', trying to take girls down a notch (e.g fucking negs), trying to be a hardass kind of thing. All of that I never really enjoyed.

Pretty much i'm just embracing my love for girls, embracing my naughty side and going with it, appreciating them, enjoying everything about them.. the amount of times girls have called me naughty or evil recently with big smiles on their faces i've lost count. This way brings much more pleasure, much more connection, much more fun. I've just had the thought that maybe I shouldn't do SM because it might take this away and I love it, so WM again could be the go. After all my hesitation to do it and thinking I didn't want what WM would bring.. i'm now seeing it's exactly what I wanted!

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - LionKing - 03-10-2016

(03-09-2016, 04:18 PM)Benjamin Wrote: After all my hesitation to do it and thinking I didn't want what WM would bring.. i'm now seeing it's exactly what I wanted!

Right now, if I were on WM, I'd continue on it happily. What happened what I saw it had no dominance and drive that I thought I needed to approach women and overpower them in a way. It didn't give me what I thought I'd need, thinking along the first paradigm. Now I'm now somewhere between paradigms (haven't fully let go yet), and WM is starting to sound much better again. Though the upcoming DAOS+BIATBWS could work out well too.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - SurferJoy - 03-10-2016

(03-09-2016, 12:11 AM)LionKing Wrote: How do you go about setting an intention? How long does it take you to do that? I'd guess you set it and then you have to let it go from you mind completely (and not be stressed about anything else either)? Do you practice tapping, meditation, etc?

I'd guess you set it and then you have to let it go from you mind completely (and not be stressed about anything else either)

This is exactly that. This is why the best time to place an intention is right before falling asleep or right after opening the eyes in the morning.
Then it is easy to completely forget about the intention later on.

I have several ways to place an intention.
In the morning, as soon as I open the eyes, I will visualize a scene of exactly what I want to happen. A couple of months ago, I rented a beachfront holiday apartment, I was alone there and each morning I visualized that I was sharing my bed with a woman and I also imagined that she will cook for me. It was a rather short visualization, but I try to make it as real as possible in term of sensory perception.
This one will work well if you can sincerely let it go, forget about it, and only remember it, when you meet the girl.
Thats why you can do it , just once, if you put enough 'intent' in it. (The feeling of strongly having it already)
You can do the exercise more than once in a playful way, like its a game and its doesnt matter what the outcome will be.

If you ever ask , when she will show up, then you do not have the feeling of having but then feeling of wanting and in this context wanting = lack and doesn't lead to manifestation.

The second method, is a short meditation to do before falling asleep or right in the morning when you wake up.
Beforehand, you write on a paper what kind of girl, you want to meet.

Her personality and physical appearance and so on. You write if you want an open relationship with her, and how long you want to be with her.

Then you enter into a light trance state and you imagine walking on top of a mountain during the night.
There, you visualize the stars and one star will be your girl. Imagine her as a star slowing coming to you and taking a female shape.
Do not focus on the details of her appearance.
Once, she is near you, establish a heart to heart connection. Tell the things, you like about her and welcome her into your life.
ask the Universe how will you recognize her.
Once, you finish this, feel gratitude and end the meditation.
Usually the girl will appear in your life within 4 days at the maximum and you will directly recognize her.

I once wrote that I have a 2-month relationship with a blonde, green-eyed, young french woman with big boob and who love giving head.

Within days, I was contacted by a young french woman from Paris. She had green eyes and big boobs. She said she was looking to share a flat with someone for 2-month before going to Australia. I directly accepted , I knew she was my girl.

I do not fully master this method. They are period of my life when this technique works really great and periods when it doesnt work at all. I haven't figured out why.
But, I noticed the more you feel good about yourself the better the technique will work well.
I met that French woman after a period when I did intense tapping on shame and guilt (guilt of wanting easy sex with girls instead of something serious, shame of preferring sex adventure over something serious like marriage, and so on and on) I tapped many limiting beliefs until I arrived in a liberating state of euphoria.

Another method is called scripting. You just write a scene with great details about what you want. I do this early in the morning, this method work very well but I use it mostly when I m on holiday. Usually the girl I appear the next day in my life.

Another method is to hypnotize yourself before you fall asleep and asking your subconscious to attract the style of girl you want.
This one method has a 100% success rate for me but its also the slowest. It takes between 45 days to 60 days of daily session.
The girls I attract through this one method tend to stick longer into my life and they become my girlfriends.

The above method also brought me, my strangest results.
example:
After about 45 days of this daily meditation, I was at home at night and I had a fantasy to have sex with one of my female friend.
The next day, she contacted me to invite me to her house to have sex with her.
after that, we went to a party together. During the party the hottest blonde girl , I have ever seen entered the venue. Everybody was looking at her. She was smoking hot in her leather jeans, her long blonde curly hair and her perfect body.
I had a look at her then I looked away. To my shock, she came right at front of me and she introduced herself. She said that she is an international dancer. After a few minutes, she asked me, my phone number. You should have seen the face of the people looking at us , when we exchanged our number.
The girl, I slept with the night earlier was also looking at the scene and she was happy for us!

Now, that I have written all of this, I realize that the better my state the better my results.

RE: Pure focus on DAOS - LionKing - 03-11-2016

Cool, thanks!