Subliminal Talk
Long Term User! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Long Term User! (/Thread-Long-Term-User)

Long Term User! - Marcus - 09-02-2015

My name is Marcus and I'm an addict... xD

I've been around this community for 3-4 years and got into the subliminals back on the Cory Skyy forums years ago. I've done AM, SM, Remove Negativity, and a few others since then and had great results. I was once active and am friends with guys like Cortez and Ryan but just been observing since. I figured I'd like to share some of my own successes, I've been reading a lot of people's journals lately about how much they doubt Shannon's subliminals. I don't think you should doubt them, they are literally life changing!

Marcus

RE: Long Term User! - LionKing - 09-02-2015

Good to hear. I can't do blind faith on command, but I am optimistic and observe the world around me.

I think one aspect of this doubting could also be that newer "recruits" (like me) have only ever tried 5G (multi-stages) with the naturalizer, and have never been through the, I hear, more crude (=obvious, clear, disruptive) changes that the earlier subs produced. Have you done AM6 or SM3, and if so, how would you rate them against the previous versions?

Also, what's your take on long runs of single-stage subs vs. multi-stages only, in rotation?

RE: Long Term User! - Ace - 09-02-2015

I would like to know your SM results.

RE: Long Term User! - Ricardo - 09-02-2015

Me to.

RE: Long Term User! - Light - 09-12-2015

Me too:-)

hhhhh - XyzN - 09-13-2015

hhhhh

RE: Long Term User! - Marcus - 09-13-2015

Ah sorry guys I didn't see the responses here. I'm not really active around here nor do I want to be anymore. I like some of the guys here but there's a lot of negativity around here now that I just don't care to be apart of.

As for my results, yes women approach me, pursue me, and have sought me out for sex. I've been dating 2-3 girls at a time for the better part of the past few years but I've been mostly focused on myself and building my business/moving to Europe and women aren't really a concern to me anymore.

XyzN, I did engage in a lot of discussion on this forum years ago. I suppose we all kind of lost interest and no offense but there appears to be a majority group of guys here now that bring a along a lot of negativity and idiocy to the self-improvement I know most of you are here for, not to say that is everyone. I do enjoy talking with Catman and a few other uses here. I can understand why Shannon and the majority of guys that had great success here don't really actively engage in the forum very much anymore.

In my honest opinion, and I say this just because of what I've read lately in Men's Journals, if you want success with SM or AM it's probably better to stay away from this community until you've succeeded with your goals.

RE: Long Term User! - DarthXedonias - 09-14-2015

^ I have to agree with this. One of the reason's I left the forum for a couple of months and don't post as much now that I'm back is this negativity and pettiness that seems to be on the forums now. Some, not all, people on here seem to get very aggressive and insulting out of no where for simply stating your opinion in the most rational and neutral way possible. Happened to me a couple of months ago, so I just left because of it. Don't know why some of these people who have such fragile egos and short tempers are on a self-development forum being negative towards other members while not working on their own issues or feel threaten when people are trying to give them advice.

RE: Long Term User! - dissonance - 09-14-2015

Yea I saw this too lol. People go so defensive, and then I explained to them objectively how they might have taken it the wrong way. Hopefully it didn't seem like I was out of line or interjecting into shit that's none of my business.

RE: Long Term User! - Dzemoo - 09-15-2015

Marcus= Ryan this guy is crazy Big Grin

RE: Long Term User! - dissonance - 09-15-2015

marcus = ryan? lol