Subliminal Talk
My Magestical Journey- Chap 1 (EPRHA) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Magestical Journey- Chap 1 (EPRHA) (/Thread-My-Magestical-Journey-Chap-1-EPRHA)

Pages: 1 2

RE: My Magestical Journey- Chap 1 (EPRHA) - ChrissyC - 08-06-2015

Day 10
Something interesting today. I'm going to my new job! Woo. But, I realize a couple posts ago I was soo scared and like insecure to go!! Its insane. Now, I just feel nervous inly because Im new. Not so much about my insecurities. Haha. I feel really good for these 90 days! This is so funny! It's like I'm having mood swings, haha. I remember I wrote how I don't even know how I'll be finishing these subs and here I am. Like I don't realize how sneaky this sub is! Until I'm in a certain situation & I realize just how different my thought process or feelings are about it. Seriously if anyone reading this want to try it out, do it!!! This may not seem like a fun sub but it kinda is. There are things that you've come to believe or experienced that affect your relationship, job, wealth, or well being.

Another update! Just came back from my first day and it was prettyyy gooodd. Woot. ??

Day 11
Had a dream about my friend, and how she doesn't include me in things. In the dream I was sooo upset. I think deep inside I still have those beliefs and now they're slowly breaking apart.

Day 12-13
Nothing 2 Report, other than the fact I don't feel as insecure or as unwanted in a new environment. Such as my new job, which is going pretty well. I feel sooo neutral about it to be honest.

RE: My Magestical Journey- Chap 1 (EPRHA) - Shannon - 08-12-2015

Quote:Do some of your products have like aura programming things? Other than AOS & BIATHM(BW) ?

Yes, there are some others. AM6, BASE, WM, SM, and possibly others. More to come.

RE: My Magestical Journey- Chap 1 (EPRHA) - ChrissyC - 08-20-2015

Day 13-
Just caught on to this feeling! It's a feeling of... I have no idea. I'm guessing being ignored? Like, not being if value of someone's attention. Very small meaningless reason as to why this feeling came up. Just glad I caught and feels good to know I have just a little bit more work to do. Honestly I feel as though the sub ie bringing to light all these little hidden issues and emotions that I have become so used to and those same emotions that have become a part of me. The programming of the Subs and the programming of my thoughts & experiences had such a big contrast, that I sometimes feel the friction between the two. I realize sometimes people don't take help, not because they don't WANT it, because they sure as hell know they need it though, but because they're not comfortable with change.

Day 19-
Lots of vivid realistic dreams. Definitely the Sub's doing because they're things that have been bothering me on the low.

Day 20-
Insecurities Pop up big time.

Day 22-
Today something brought up some emotions that I don't really like. It got brought up when I wasn't listening to the subs though. Erm.

Day 23-
So I just read on the site what eprha includes and it said release of guilt/shame/ fear and I was like woah! In the beginning of listening to this sub I had a WHOLE lot of guilt! During the time after I ended the relationship I talked about in previous posts. Now, I don't have that painful heavy feeling in my chest or stomach anymore (that's how guilt feels like for me). Just realized. Its pretty cool to see just how far I've matured emotionally from day one to today! But I have a lot more days left fortunately/unfortunately. Next sub is going to be ASC 5g. Can't wait, literally can't wait hahaha.

Day 26- been very irritable today. More annoyed with things. Still have some issued that do pop up such as lack of trust towards people or just lack of communication?

Day 28-
Feel so much better. I notice that I still have bit of guilt in me, but not so much fear. I'm not as self conscious in meeting new people as I was before in the past.

One more thing to add is that, I'm starting to speak my mind more! And I'm still having intense vivid dreams.

RE: My Magestical Journey- Chap 1 (EPRHA) - ChrissyC - 09-04-2015

I'm still listening to the sub! I've noticed that now the changes are a bit harder to really notice, at this point. I mean it doesn't mean that the sub isn't still working on issues right now, it definitely is. I think at this point the Naturalizer kinda makes it hard for me to differentiate from my old mindset to my new one. I don't even know how I used to think before the sub to be honest. In the beginning, it was so much easier to differentiate what was what and what was changing, you know. It's all internal changes so it's a bit difficult. Unlike some other subs where they're just like more visible signs in the real world that really just stand out to you and make you say, "Hey, that's the sub working there." EPRHA is more behind the scenes, at least in my opinion. I don't mind at all though. Anyways, I don't really pay attention to how I am changing also. I just press play and listen. So, I may not update as much as I'd like to, or as much as expected to. Right now, I'm on day 43, and I have 49 days left! Halfway there.

Miini Update.

Emotional pain relief (*)
Emotional healing (Getting there)
Guilt/shame/fear release (*)
Mental/emotional maturity improvement (getting there & *)
Self forgiveness (*)
Forgiveness of others (getting there, but not fully there)
Letting go of the past (getting there)
Self Validation (needs a little work)

- The ones that a star * just means that, It's been achieved. I still have a bit to go, but I'm practically almost done. For me, the top 2 things that need more work are : Forgiveness of others & Self Validation. So that's all. For now. Bye!