Subliminal Talk
My Magestical Journey- Chap 1 (EPRHA) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Magestical Journey- Chap 1 (EPRHA) (/Thread-My-Magestical-Journey-Chap-1-EPRHA)

Pages: 1 2

My Magestical Journey- Chap 1 (EPRHA) - ChrissyC - 07-25-2015

EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF & HEALING AID 
Date: 7/24/2015 - 10/24/2015
92 days. 3 Months

Hiii, I wrote a couple of posts I think last year but now I'm on and ready to take the Subs on another level.

I wanted to start with this first because I've heard so much about how this can help build a foundation. I've used AOS & ASC in the past and they both worked beautifully! Unfortunately, the results faded away due to the inner demons I was still facing unknowingly. Alright, let's get started. ☺☺

Oh yeah, before I go, I'll be updating once every 5 days. I might update a bit more frequent than that if I'm seeing something big happening. ?

I've already started listening, and I'm on day 2 currently, see you in 3 days! ??

Bye! Xx

RE: My Magestical Journey - AlphaRomeo - 07-26-2015

Have a great journey...and show those inner demons who´s the boss if they ever dare to show up again.

RE: My Magestical Journey - ChrissyC - 07-26-2015

Day 1
I've been having issues with a 'friend' of mine. I try to focus on other things, but the feeling of anger, sadness, & abandonment keep rising up. Not sure if it's the sub, but I keep thinking about it on and off. It's very infuriating. I realize I always have this fear of losing people or just a sense of a possessive personality tbh. I really just want this feeling to go away. I wish there was something where I can just remove the emotional pain off physically. Harder to deal with things when you can't see it! Anyways, I won't really be counting how many hours I use this, but it'll definitely be around 8+ hours. Counting them will make me focus to much on the Subs. I'm just going to play them and forget all about it. Also, I'm using headphones, masked version (trickling stream). At night I will be using my phone Speakers, not the best option, but it's what I can make do for right now.

Im having these thoughts of being independent, doing things my way etc..

Day 2
Woke up feeling better than yesterday. I don't feel as bad when I think about certain situations. I'm starting to just think about opportunities for myself to advance forward. I feel calm. I like this feeling hahah. Listened to this on my phone so speaker, phone was literally right next to my head. Had a lot of dreams, vivid dreams. Can't remember them, but they weren't bad, just wished I was able to remember them like exactly.

Day 3
Start of day 3! I've been having Lot of dreams, but not remembering them. I feel more sleepy, I've noticed. Don't know if it's the Sub or just me. Right now I feel calm, which is a good thing. Not a lot of stuff annoy me as much. Trust me. There's a lot of stuff that annoy me. Have you met my family?

I'm noticing that I want to actually be productive and do beneficial things for myself. I want to be more independent and spend less time worrying.

Alright, haha. As the day is going on, Now Im getting irratated. Also, Im thinking about scenerios that make me feel bad. Like dwelling in the past. *sigggghhhh*

Also noticing that I want better things for myself, relationships, education, money etc...

RE: My Magestical Journey - ChrissyC - 07-28-2015

Day 4
Woke up with headphones in my ears. Had a couple of dreams. One I remembered the most was about that friend I wrote about on the first day of my journal. It was actually a good dream. There were some things she did in the dream that have made me upset in the real world, but in the dream I didn't feel bad about it at all. Like going out w/out me, etc.. I didn't feel needy. Also, woke up calm today. Side note, I've been feeling really sleepy past couple of days, don't know if it's the Subs or not but damn! Never been so sleepy! Anyways, I've been feeling a lot better about situations now! I don't get so upset when I hear certain things that used to make me feel bad before, so that I'm very very happy about! Hahaha. I've been able to sleep in with my headphones, and they stay in, woot woot. So overall just been feeling better and better. ☺☺

Side note real quick, I've been noticing that there are times when I have the wonderful opportunity to listen and I choose not to. Like I'll tell myself “oh it's alright, just taking a little break.” My subconscious is being a little sneaky...

Day 5
Going out today and I don't feel good! What I'm noticing though is that I want to actually look good, and I'm not worried about who's going to be out there our not, because I'm actually going to look cute. This may not seem very significant but I've had problems with my looks since I was young. So EPRHA is tackling some issues here.

Honestly really glad I took this Sub because now I'm realizing why I've never been able to get anymore results with AOS or ASC. I would get results but they wouldn't last very much. ?
What's even better is, for any one who uses LOA to get things, these subs are going to help. I'm noticing some physical changes, but I'll explain that later.

Went out today, and there was a guy on a bike and he kept looking in the car . We ended following his path, not intentional though. But before we separated paths he looked inside the car again. (Mom was driving. ?)
Then went to the bank today and this older guy probably late thirties or older forties kept looking at me, like I'll make eye contact and he continued to stare. Yikes hahahaha. Feeling really sick today though.

RE: My Magestical Journey - Shannon - 07-29-2015

Subs can't wear off if you keep using them. They also don't wear off if you use them long enough that their programming becomes self perpetuating. Smile Give this one 90 days at least, I think you'll appreciate the results.

RE: My Magestical Journey- Chap 1 (EPRHA) - ChrissyC - 07-29-2015

(07-29-2015, 11:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: Subs can't wear off if you keep using them. They also don't wear off if you use them long enough that their programming becomes self perpetuating. Smile Give this one 90 days at least, I think you'll appreciate the results.

Hey Shannon! Yes, I know subs can't wear off. Just that I noticed that I had issues that needed to be dealt with before I can get the full benefits of the sub, which is why I'm using EPRHA. Anyways I didn't even use them for a whole 32 days... ?. I will be using this sub for 90 days. ? Thanks for the reply!

RE: My Magestical Journey- Chap 1 (EPRHA) - ChrissyC - 07-30-2015

Day 6
Here's the thing, we all know that our thoughts influence our reality. In the beggining of using these subs or even before i started using these subs the relationship between my friend and I wasnt going too good. I was needy, upset, felt some sort of abandoment etc... so I was having these thougts and they started making the situation worse and worse. I started using this sub and now our friendship is actually better, like she actually calls me now and etc... What I've noticed is that my train of thought when it comes to our friendship doesnt dwell on to negativity. No more neediness and all that. So woot!! Smile

Keep catching myself not listening to Subs when I have perfect time to! *sigh*

Day 7-
Wooot 1 week down. *happy dance* and a lot more to go lol Anyways, I'm actually a bit upset right now about something, (I know, very mysterious) but what im noticing is that im seeing the good in the situation, im bringing myself to be a bit more positive about it. Not sure if something like this is in the script or not, but I like it! Smile

*sigh* starting new job on Monday, &I'm feeling really insecure about going there and meeting new people tbh. This only happens when I'm going to a new environment. Hopefully this feeling fades.

So frustrating when old programming starts to come up! Feelings of not being good enough, abandonment, betrayal, also I believe. Nothing to do with my friend, but just a general feeling. Awful thoughts running through my head. Sad sucks.

(07-30-2015, 04:17 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I admire the way you are able to express yourself in words as you describe the changes you are going through!

I burn a cd of the subliminal program I am currently listening to. I play it 24/7 on something like this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyaauoa1LX4 You will get more listening time, when you play your subliminal program on a cd player.

Thank you! I like to really translate what I'm feeling as much as possible through writing. Not the best writer, but I try!

Thank you for the suggestion, I actually thought about doing something like that, but I'm way too lazy hahaha.

Thanks for the reply!

Continue of Day 7
Just got out of a relationship, romantic / friendship. Not with the friend I talked about in previous posts, hehe. Don't know what to call it. But, it literally hurts so bad. Makes it difficult for me to even continue listening to these Subs. Right now, 90 days seems like a lot!
But, I want to strive on.. hard to even type this hahaha.
I want to actually feel better & look back to this day like, “What the hell was I whining about?”.
I wanna listen to my other Subs, so I have to take this step. I've already seen progress in a week. Listening to these subs require will, holy shit. It's moments like this that, I wish I could just be numb. Unfortunately some of us just feel too much, you know. Succkkkss. Feeling a sense of guilt as well. Trying to watch some Keeping up with the kardashians to see of that'll make me feel better. Girl loves her drammmaaa. Well now I'm a definite need of some Emotional Healing. But let's continue, where were we? Tongue

Honestly the guilt just gets worse and worse. No, I am not listening to the sub rn but I'm going to in a sec. I've put up some positive things up on my phone. I won't allow myself to continue feeling this way, I can't. I'm documenting how I'm feeling more for me tbh, only because I want to see a form of before & after. Also so that whoever is reading this gets a clear view on how this sub is working for ME. Just sometimes I wish I can just fast forward to 83 days later. Unfortunately, we haven't created that awesome device yet. Tongue

Also before I go, rn I feel like screaming and crying but I CANT. Like I'll feel tears kinda filling up my eyes but they don't want to fucking drop or flow whatever. Honestly, their rent is overdue. Like I feel like crying and just throwing a fit but it's like my mind/body won't allow me to and it's very frustrating because I feel like a shaked can of soda ready to explode but no one wants to open me. ? awful comparison ik haha. But I think now I'm officially finished with day 7 writing. Byeee, for real this time!

And if anybody actually reads all of this madness, bless your wonderful eyes. Bless them. Hahaha k, now I'm leaving x

RE: My Magestical Journey- Chap 1 (EPRHA) - apollolux - 07-30-2015

(07-30-2015, 06:47 PM)ChrissyC Wrote: Also before I go, rn I feel like screaming and crying but I CANT. Like I'll feel tears kinda filling up my eyes but they don't want to ***** drop or flow whatever. Honestly, their rent is overdue. Like I feel like crying and just throwing a fit but it's like my mind/body won't allow me to and it's very frustrating because I feel like a shaked can of soda ready to explode but no one wants to open me. ? awful comparison ik haha.

(emphasis mine) I was looking for an analogy for this feeling; you hit the nail on the head, ChrissyC, thanks.

RE: My Magestical Journey- Chap 1 (EPRHA) - Shannon - 07-31-2015

If you just got out of a relationship, there's nothing better for it than EHPRA. That's what it was originally built to help me deal with. Get as many hours as you can.

RE: My Magestical Journey- Chap 1 (EPRHA) - ChrissyC - 07-31-2015

(07-30-2015, 07:05 PM)apollolux Wrote: (emphasis mine) I was looking for an analogy for this feeling; you hit the nail on the head, ChrissyC, thanks.

Hey there! Glad to help, no problem. Smile
Thanks for the reply, btw.

(07-31-2015, 09:22 PM)Shannon Wrote: If you just got out of a relationship, there's nothing better for it than EHPRA. That's what it was originally built to help me deal with. Get as many hours as you can.

Hi !! EHPRA is like a godsend, honestly. Literally, I can't explain it to be honest because I feel really good. 5G is the shit. Like, the good kind of shit! ? Honestly works so fast. I also wonder if it's because the way my brain works or personality. I'm not the most skeptical person out there. Oh well. I'm getting as much hours as I can! Thanks for the reply!

RE: My Magestical Journey- Chap 1 (EPRHA) - ChrissyC - 08-02-2015

Day 8
Feeling a bit better today. At least a lot better than yesterday that's for sure! Watching funny videos to keep me positive & happy. Slowly, I'm starting to have less feelings about how things went with this certain relationship. (Mysterious side is showing again! Haha)

Yep, definitely feeling a heck lot better!! When I think back to the relationship, the feeling are still there, like a pang in the middle of my chest or the awful swoop or drop in my stomach, still there. BUT, it is more muted, bit more bearable. I dont have the urge to cry/scream as much from yesterday. So, that's a plus.

I feel cute today! Ayye! Even though I'm not going anywhere. Boo! I feel so much better, cant wait to see how i feel in a week. Hahaha. I swear thid sub is making dome serious mood changes. Not bipolar, promise. ;p

Yep, feeling reaaallly cute and confident todaayyyyyy. Yesssss loving it.

Scale of (nothing at all)0-10(bad) on how I feel about the relationship I was(am?) upset about? 5 right now, mind you yesterday I was at a full blown 12.

Day 9-
Rating level with of how I feel today went down to a 2-3 .
Also, little background about me. The way I deal with situations or things that set me back emotionally is different than a lot of people. I hate being upset, a lot of people do. The thing with me is I force myself to do things that make me happy & I'm usually pretty good after that. Now, add that with these subs and it's like a beautiful match!

Interesting thing with Auras. They're made up with our beliefs and thoughts etc.. Shannon, you already know that our Auras can basically be programmed. I've actually programmed mine with an affirmation & mantra for 40 days straight and I've gotten great results! Do some of your products have like aura programming things? Other than AOS & BIATHM(BW) ?

RE: My Magestical Journey- Chap 1 (EPRHA) - ChrissyC - 08-02-2015

Continuation of Day 9
First day at my job tomorrow and I don't feel as terrified anymore haha. I was having thoughts before on are my Co workers or whoever I'm going to be near are going to like me or not yada yada. This sort of thing is rooted from certain events that happened from Middle school. So, I felt scared to even go there. But, now when I think about it, it's definitely been muted. Muted not as in buried, forgotten or what not. Muted as in the problem is being dealt with internally and it's not as bad, the thought of the new job, new place doesn't make my me feel as if my stomach just dropped. Alright that's all.. I need to start improving on my conclusions here haha.x