Subliminal Talk
Find Your Perfect Job 5G OE - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Find Your Perfect Job 5G OE (/Thread-Find-Your-Perfect-Job-5G-OE)

Find Your Perfect Job 5G OE - Fonzy3 - 02-22-2015

I have some questions about this program.

Has anyone seen results from using this?

What is the refund policy on manifestation programs like this in general?

This was the first manifest sub to be upgraded to 5G because it didn't work. Should this still be kept in the store?

And finally,

If Shannon could give some insight on how manifestation programs will work when the are upgraded to 6G that would be great.

In the meanwhile. If there is anyone who has had results with the program this is an invitation for you to post your successes here. Or if anyone of the members wants to try this program out and show is their results. I would be grateful if you kept up the communication and posted here.

Thank you

Fonzy

RE: Find Your Perfect Job 5G OE - in3deep - 02-25-2015

Bro

I believe i read in Shannon's journal that manifestation programs are no longer eligible for refund cause there are too many variables outside of the subs control which might result in no manifestation

RE: Find Your Perfect Job 5G OE - Fonzy3 - 02-25-2015

(02-25-2015, 10:21 AM)in3deep Wrote: Bro

I believe i read in Shannon's journal that manifestation programs are no longer eligible for refund cause there are too many variables outside of the subs control which might result in no manifestation
I get that but there hasn't even been one successful report of this.

I read that Andrew found his new place using OE. I even recall Shannon saying that a manifest program had to be rebuilt. This isn't very transparent and people could be unknowingly purchasing a damaged program.

I would say a "perfect" anything interests me enough to use it. But the last person I spoke to about this program claimed use of up to a year and no results...

Thanks

RE: Find Your Perfect Job 5G OE - jonathan4all - 02-25-2015

(02-25-2015, 01:16 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote:
(02-25-2015, 10:21 AM)in3deep Wrote: Bro

I get that but there hasn't even been one successful report of this.

I read that Andrew found his new place using OE. I even recall Shannon saying that a manifest program had to be rebuilt. This isn't very transparent and people could be unknowingly purchasing a damaged program.

I would say a "perfect" anything interests me enough to use it. But the last person I spoke to about this program claimed use of up to a year and no results...

Thanks

I think it was Tiesto who has been using it Till now

RE: Find Your Perfect Job 5G OE - Fonzy3 - 03-04-2015

Up...

RE: Find Your Perfect Job 5G OE - Ricardo - 03-05-2015

I think a sub like Perfect Job would require a lot of effort in job hunting and applying. Sometimes it could be that a job you thought looked crap might actually turn out to be pretty good. Most jobs are over-advertised anyway with a lot buzzwords and bull***t. You need to read between the lines of job adverts. A job will never come to you, you have to hunt it down. From the sub your mind would know already if the particular job you applied for was the one and if it was you would do a great interview and be offered it. If Tiesto hasn't been looking really hard for a job and making applications I don't think you can judge the sub too harshly. It could now be that he's missed the opportunity.

RE: Find Your Perfect Job 5G OE - Fonzy3 - 03-05-2015

Right, but the sub description says actively and passively. There are a lot of factors that can get you hired. If the definition of "perfect" is anything as similar to the other AYP's it won't be a crap job.

RE: Find Your Perfect Job 5G OE - MJ1 - 03-06-2015

It's not the "Best" sub in the shop but if you have plenty of time and a paying job it can find you a perfect job.if you are unemployed it's not a good choice.as you may know as have tried it and get refunded.BASE is a better option and if you don't have enough money run TLAM.

RE: Find Your Perfect Job 5G OE - Fonzy3 - 03-06-2015

I just wish my questions would be answered already...