Subliminal Talk
New Ephra sub - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: General Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-General-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: New Ephra sub (/Thread-New-Ephra-sub)

New Ephra sub - JackOfHearts - 11-26-2014

As I understand what Shannon said in his journal the new Ephra will not be free but priced as a normal 5G product.
The current Ephra will stay free and available.

The new Ephra will add:

Shannon Wrote:-Positive Thinking, Positive Attitude
-Overcome The Victim Mentality
-Kill Self Pity
-Develop, Discover, Implement & Use Coping Skills, Methods & Techniques
-Mental, Physical & Emotional Stress Relief
-Make the program work as quickly as possible without being unsafe or contradicting the goals of the program.

What I'm wondering now is what is lacking in the current Ephra?
Before that post I thought Ephra already included this scripting.
Positive Thinking, Positive Attitude seems like an LTU thing.

The current Ephra has :

Emotional pain relief
Emotional healing
Guilt/shame/fear release
Mental/emotional maturity improvement
Self forgiveness
Forgiveness of others
Letting go of the past
Self Validation

What the difference between "Emotional pain relief" and "Mental, Physical & Emotional Stress Relief"?

RE: New Ephra sub - Shannon - 12-03-2014

Emotional pain relief is where you are hurting emotionally and the program causes you to respond in a way that alleviates your emotional pain. Like when my grandfather died, I was a wreck whenever I left the program off for long enough for it to stop working, but if I turned it on, the emotional pain would subside and I could at least remain somewhat functional.

Mental, physical and emotional stress relief is exactly that. The relief of negative stresses within the mind (ex.: worries), body (ex.: tension) and emotions (ex: anxiety).

PTPA is something I am adding because I know someone who is deeply in need of emotional healing, but she is so damned negative all the time that it is leading her to fail at everything she tries because her negativity and focus therein leads her inevitably to failure, no doubt so that she has something to complain about and thus get more attention. It can't hurt, even if you don't have that issue.

RE: New Ephra sub - Shawn - 12-10-2014

Do you have some time schedule in mind when you would like to release the new EPRHA?

RE: New Ephra sub - Broski - 12-11-2014

This sounds interesting...

RE: New Ephra sub - Shawn - 12-22-2014

By the way, don't know if EPRHA currently contains "End Self Sabotage" but if it doesn't it would be probably a good idea to add this one to the enhanced version.

RE: New Ephra sub - AriGold - 01-05-2015

Hey Shannon,

it seems like EPRHA is helping the guys who started SM3 to get their results.
Have you tried to make a single stage 4G into a 5G and combine it with EPRHA? I mean, LTU has parts in it, but there is too much in it. What if you would Combine "Develop an Aura of Sexiness" with EPRHA into a 5G single stage? Wouldn't that remove the blocks or resistance that keeps him from being and feeling fully sexy? The same would go for Max Learning Speed.
And End Self Sabotage should really be in it, if it wasn't already.

RE: New Ephra sub - JackOfHearts - 01-05-2015

100% Approved +++++
BIABW + EPHRA Wink in 5G

RE: New Ephra sub - AriGold - 01-05-2015

Well, DAOS would be suitable for men and women, no matter what their sexual orientation is.

I just think the focus on one single stage + EPRHA would be interesting. Shannon, you may have your own test groups, but also, why don't make it an experimental, make people pay for testing it full price (I would be in) and let's find out how it goes.

RE: New Ephra sub - JackOfHearts - 01-05-2015

I don't think he need test for that kind of program. He has done much more hard work than that.

RE: New Ephra sub - AriGold - 02-05-2015

How about EPRHA+ASC as 5G single stage? (not for free of course)