Subliminal Talk
our subconscious brought us here - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: our subconscious brought us here (/Thread-our-subconscious-brought-us-here)

our subconscious brought us here - tahersyed34 - 11-17-2014

Are we like an elite members holding some kind of brotherhood because of this website?? Like a secret underground organization?

I personally think that we who are here in this forum that know about the subliminal shop and its potential have been guided by our subconscious to have found this website or Shannon. By chance or by luck.

There will be more members along the way over the course of the next coming years coming to this site and then there will be those that will never know the powers of the subconscious nor will ever find this website and its potential that can be life changing.

There will be people who will never know the potential of what subconscious can do and live life as if they are meant to be who they are raised as and that making money at work is just paycheck by paycheck living life until they are old trying to save up money and yet still like those cashiers making minimum wage at the age of 70. These people are the unguided and made themselves the unchosen ones.

But us who know of this site that can be life changing shall be assumed chosen ones?

RE: our subconscious brought us here - Mystic Pymp - 11-21-2014

(11-17-2014, 08:49 PM)tahersyed34 Wrote: Are we like an elite members holding some kind of brotherhood because of this website?? Like a secret underground organization?

I personally think that we who are here in this forum that know about the subliminal shop and its potential have been guided by our subconscious to have found this website or Shannon. By chance or by luck.

There will be more members along the way over the course of the next coming years coming to this site and then there will be those that will never know the powers of the subconscious nor will ever find this website and its potential that can be life changing.

There will be people who will never know the potential of what subconscious can do and live life as if they are meant to be who they are raised as and that making money at work is just paycheck by paycheck living life until they are old trying to save up money and yet still like those cashiers making minimum wage at the age of 70. These people are the unguided and made themselves the unchosen ones.

But us who know of this site that can be life changing shall be assumed chosen ones?

If it makes you feel better then sure, go for it, feel like the chosen one. I feel not really special though.

RE: our subconscious brought us here - Leo1990 - 12-17-2014

Well to think about the percentage of people who actually use these subs compared to those who have no idea... were all elite. Like the .0000001% lol

RE: our subconscious brought us here - risingwarrior - 12-17-2014

Rule number 1: Do not talk ...

RE: our subconscious brought us here - Mystic Pymp - 12-17-2014

(12-17-2014, 12:31 PM)risingwarrior Wrote: Rule number 1: Do not talk ...

Why?

RE: our subconscious brought us here - risingwarrior - 12-18-2014

@mateunio It was a fight club reference lol ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbMa4MGFCOg

RE: our subconscious brought us here - lokko - 12-18-2014

I want what drugs you're on. I too want to feel like assassin creed. (End sarcasm.)There is millions of people with different ways to access our subconscious minds. Whether through meditation, hypnosis, NLP, and so many other methods. The subliminal audio way to access and change our subconscious mind is the lazy man's way Wink

RE: our subconscious brought us here - Natious - 12-18-2014

There's too much scepticism out there about subliminals, too many researches that have proved that subliminals don't in fact work at all. So people take that common belief and won't give the subs even a try.
So far I haven't personally been able to "prove" for a fact that the sub is not just a placebo effect. Some time ago I gave my father one of the subs to use, but he used it around 4 hours a day for 2 weeks skipping days and claimed it didn't work, after which he came up that it has been proved my scientists that subliminals are just a hoax.

Now following what Shannon has said about the new generation development where the subs show a change in persons behaviour and all that within a VERY short time period, that could be the starting point of a big change. One product with fast results (something like ASC) should be enough to crash the scepticism of people that claim "subs don't work" and aren't willing to spend a few weeks to a few months to try it out. However on the other hand, I had massive placebo results during the first few days of trying the 5g ASC, so there's that.

Getting to Shannons site was relatively simple for me, I've used subliminals in the past combined with affirmations/mantras and meditation with mindful positive thinking and they seemed to work. Later they faded, so searching for new subliminal technology brought me here.

RE: our subconscious brought us here - tahersyed34 - 12-19-2014

(11-21-2014, 11:51 AM)Mateunio Wrote:
(11-17-2014, 08:49 PM)tahersyed34 Wrote: Are we like an elite members holding some kind of brotherhood because of this website?? Like a secret underground organization?

If it makes you feel better then sure, go for it, feel like the chosen one. I feel not really special though.

Lol it is kinda stupid sounding I know "the chosen one" haha but seriously if you think about it, how did you stumble onto this website? How did anyone who is even a regular stumble upon it? Was it luck, chance, a random happening?

I beleive everything happens for a reason and maybe you did not voluntarily command for it to happen perhaps something in the subconscious was ordered to carry out the job of stumbling onto this site. Depending on how long the person has been signed up for in this forum, for them it could have been yesterday, a month ago, a year ago etc where the subconscious took the job of manifesting the unconscious request. You may not know it consciously but may have desires to find a site like this to change your life using subliminals. That is why I say our subconscious brought us here.

Ok so maybe being called teh "chosen ones" sounds cheesy but my point is that some people who long to change their lives may never find this site and live a simple yet difficult life till the day they have to leave this planet and some who have transformed using subliminals may change indefinitely because they know the abilities of Shannon's products and live a successful prosperous happy life.

We didn't intentionally look for sites but for some reason we are here today actively involved.

Hope that explains it.

RE: our subconscious brought us here - Mystic Pymp - 12-19-2014

Yeah, I got it and I didn't meant to make fun of you Smile It's just I don't think there is anything special about this forum and I'm sure many people who are in extraordinary places feel the same. Also I used to believe in destiny and greater scheme of things as well, but I don't anymore.

As to how I found it I think I was looking through torrents on hypnosis connected stuff (if something is on torrents it must be at least somewhat popular, good indicator!), found Shannon subs, looked on the web if those are any good, found this forum, forgot about it for half a year and came back after I experimented with other subs. This wasn't my first choice and it didn't happen by chance, by sure I'm glad I got here in the end.

RE: our subconscious brought us here - tahersyed34 - 12-25-2014

(12-19-2014, 12:22 PM)Mateunio Wrote: Yeah, I got it and I didn't meant to make fun of you Smile It's just I don't think there is anything special about this forum and I'm sure many people who are in extraordinary places feel the same. Also I used to believe in destiny and greater scheme of things as well, but I don't anymore.

As to how I found it I think I was looking through torrents on hypnosis connected stuff (if something is on torrents it must be at least somewhat popular, good indicator!), found Shannon subs, looked on the web if those are any good, found this forum, forgot about it for half a year and came back after I experimented with other subs. This wasn't my first choice and it didn't happen by chance, by sure I'm glad I got here in the end.

lol i didnt even look at it that way that you tried to make fun lol. The forum is special in my eyes becuz of the stories we read about transformation from members.

Why dont you believe in destiny no more? I think our subconscious controls and decides our destiny.

how do you forget about it 6 months later lol

RE: our subconscious brought us here - Mystic Pymp - 12-26-2014

(12-25-2014, 11:34 PM)tahersyed34 Wrote:
(12-19-2014, 12:22 PM)Mateunio Wrote: Yeah, I got it and I didn't meant to make fun of you Smile It's just I don't think there is anything special about this forum and I'm sure many people who are in extraordinary places feel the same. Also I used to believe in destiny and greater scheme of things as well, but I don't anymore.

lol i didnt even look at it that way that you tried to make fun lol. The forum is special in my eyes becuz of the stories we read about transformation from members.

Why dont you believe in destiny no more? I think our subconscious controls and decides our destiny.

how do you forget about it 6 months later lol

This forum is special indeed, there are many self-help forums, but none like this while being connected to one brand of products.

I never believed in destiny, I meant I have believed in kind of pathways. Like a roads to the goal which is set, but the route is up to you. So your decisions matter, but the end result will always be the same, unless you stray from the path significantly. There would be also crossroads sometimes, big decisions that shape your goal and even change it. Why I don't believe it anymore? Because I'd rather believe my fate is up to me and no unknown force limits it (but might influence it). I'd rather take responsibility than cover and hope that life leads to somewhere.

I didn't forgot about it. I've read a couple of testimonials and disregarded it due to expensive products. I kept it in mind though and when and had option and need to experiment with Shannon's subs I can and started LTU. The rest is history.

RE: our subconscious brought us here - Joronda - 12-26-2014

Sometimes, you use a SUB for several months and don't see any result, but a few months later when you have forgotten about it completely, a new behaviour emerges - and the penny drops that it must have been caused by the sub you thought never worked, there is no other possible explanation.

If we keep looking for results (instead of having faith in the process), we can block deliverance until we get our conscious critiquing mind out of the way.

I let a 73-year old man use a sub to improve his sex drive. It ran under his bed for 5 months on silent mode until the player broke down. Several months later, he suddenly started getting sex dreams and erections for the first time in 14 years. He began waking up with morning woody like a teenager again. He lost his beer pot and started dating again.

I think it is very important to follow the instructions of each sub to the letter, even if there is going to be a time delay in getting results sometimes. INSTALL the program adequately, then give it elbow room to work.