Subliminal Talk
Mateunio's Life Tune Up 5G 3.1 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Mateunio's Life Tune Up 5G 3.1 Journal (/Thread-Mateunio-s-Life-Tune-Up-5G-3-1-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Mateunio's Life Tune Up 5G 3.1 Journal - Mystic Pymp - 09-01-2014

Hello everyone Smile

I think short introduction is advised, so here it comes. I'm 21 years old and as of now I am a student. English is not my native tongue so please, forgive me my mistakes or strange sentences.

I've decided to try this subliminal because after recent events I realized I need to change myself and my life. I was thinking about ASC but I decided that LTU will suit my needs better. I've used both subliminals and hypnosis before, but they never gave me the results I needed. Anyway I come here with an open mind and motivation to make this work! Big Grin

I gonna use the subs on the speakers and headphones during daytime and on headphones at night (I've slept like that already and I'm quite comfortable with it). Overall I hope to get 12-16 hours of exposure every day. I'm gonna use trickling stream because it fits me best and it still works quite well with movies and video games.

I want to use LTU for at least 4 months (until end of 2014). My most important goal is to stop being sociopath and make new, valuable friends. Other goal are to stop my procrastination, improve self esteem and start some changes in my life I am too afraid or lazy to do right now.

Ok, so without further ado, here comes my relation from Day 1.

I've run the sub for about 8 hours and I must say there are some strange effects I've noticed. First of all listening to it is tiring. I had to make some stops just for my mind to relax. Is it normal? I've read this could happen, but didn't expect something like that. Another thing is that I've felt both resistance and feeling of power and confidence. It wasn't like a roller-coaster, but still quite unexpected. Sadly in times of resistance I had urge to eat and I've eaten more candies than in any other day this summer. Hopefully with time this effect will calm down. And lastly I had interesting conversation with my friend. We often talk honestly and criticize each other, but today's conversation was most honest I ever did with her. No feeling hurt since I didn't offend her nor I intended to, but it certainly wasn't my typical style of talking.

Anyway I'm gonna go to sleep soon with the sub on, which should give me another 8 hours of exposure. I'm gonna try to post everyday for the next week and once or twice a week after that. Let's see where all of this will lead me and I can't wait to see the results!

RE: Mateunio's Life Tune Up 5G 3.1 Journal - Mystic Pymp - 09-02-2014

Day 2

Okay, today was quite interesting I must say. I had about 18 hours of exposure today. Although I still have no prove there is more to it than simple placebo effect there surely is something to those subliminals. Hopefully next weeks will only prove this right. Anyway, these are my observations.

First thing of note happened soon after waking up during morning toilet. It wasn't something I've done but rather what I've thought: my ex I thought I let go of half a year ago. It was almost as if my subconscious was telling me where the problem lies and it resurfaced the issue to help let go of it completely this time. Does it make sense? Thankfully it wasn't of any consequence and nothing reminded me of her for the rest of the day.

Another strange thing is that I've rediscovered educational website I visited last time in June. It's not much of a surprise because I'm into this sort of thing, but timing and amount of time I spent there instead of doing other things is quite interesting for me. Especially since I didn't plan to do it yesterday.

Another out of character behavior for me was that I've deleted someone from my friends list on Facebook after their stupid post. This was person without consequence for me, but I'd always just ignore them from now on, not delete them entirely. I guess this is the part about not seeking approval kicking in.

Also overall I seemed to be more optimistic and kind today. It was easier for me to talk with my parents (something I have problems with sometimes). I've had some dreams at night and during my nap, but nothing special.

RE: Mateunio's Life Tune Up 5G 3.1 Journal - Mystic Pymp - 09-03-2014

Day 3

Nothing major today. Listening to the subs becomes easier and much less tiring. I've had some breaks from listening, but only because I needed to focus on something, not because I needed some rest. Also I'm feeling more and more optimistic and I think I feel OGSF working as well.

RE: Mateunio's Life Tune Up 5G 3.1 Journal - Mystic Pymp - 09-04-2014

Day 4

It's not really an update because I nothing much happened today except for one thing I've noticed and I have a question about it. I hope someone knowledgeable about LTU is reading this Smile

The question is: is there something about attracting things or people's behaviors into my life? I understand that this sub's purpose is to change the way my subconscious works on many levels and topics, but is there something more to it? It's just strange for me that something happened that should be expected from LTU, but I didn't even had any influence on it.

RE: Mateunio's Life Tune Up 5G 3.1 Journal - Mystic Pymp - 09-05-2014

Day 5

No reply by anyone, I see even if this sub seems to increase activity on social forums this one is immune to its spell. Oh well Smile

Today was the first day I've decided to put this sub to a real test and take a long walk (10 km) around the town. I don't want to put myself into any social situations just yet, there will be more than plenty occasions for than in October. I think small steps are better for now. As Confucius said: "The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.”

Anyhow I wanted to test both my and people's reactions. The results were as I would expect from sub designed to be used for a couple of months - noticeable not not major. To be honest I don't think I've noticed any change in people's reaction, but mainly in my perception. I was much more optimistic and I was noticing smiles while disregarding sad faces and looks down (before opposite would be true). There were no increased eye contact though, no hungry looks by girls or other things I was reading in people's testimonies. Still I've noticed I was quite optimistic and naturally smiling, so that's certainly huge progress all by itself Smile

On other fronts everything seems good as well. I'm able to communicate with my parents very well, same goes with my friends on Facebook and otherwise. The only problem is I still seem to have quite a lot of resistance, I think I've gained at least a pound during this week and if it doesn't stop I'll lose all the progress I had in losing my weight this summer.

RE: Mateunio's Life Tune Up 5G 3.1 Journal - adam225 - 09-05-2014

I'm reading.... I think you're expecting too much too soon. With me I'd say it's around ever two weeks or so that I notice something different in me (I'm running AM6). You maybe different though, it can take a while in some people before they start to notice real change....

You'll automatically attract into your life what you project. I.e. If you're a negative selfish person then you'll only ever attract negative selfish people - as no positive/generous person will want to be around you. But on the other hand, if you're a positive and generous person you'll attract positive and generous people into your life - therefore your life will become better Smile .

RE: Mateunio's Life Tune Up 5G 3.1 Journal - Mystic Pymp - 09-06-2014

@adam255
I am quite susceptible for suggestions, the problem is neither hypnosis nor subliminals ever worked for me long term. Maybe it's something with me, maybe I've never been determined enough to use them properly and I was content with temporary results. So far I've noticed some changes and even though these are not groundbreaking just yet I certainly hope things will only get better and better Smile Little things, right? I still have 4 month of listening ahead of me and lots of determination to hold true to that goal.

About the attraction: yes, I know how it works, I simply wondered if there is something in the script about it or is it just side effect Smile I doesn't really matter though, as long as it's gonna work.

Day 6

It's still early but important things happened tonight and I'd rather describe it while it's still quite fresh in my mind. Tonight because of my stupidity (or because my subconscious threw me to this) I've triggered powerful reaction about my ex. I couldn't fall asleep and I've felt worse than I did this year. I know it was caused by the trigger, but it proved how big of an issue it still is for me and it might be the biggest factor holding me down right now.

I managed to deal with it the same way I've done it in the past - by succumbing to it, listening to some sad song and not fighting it while it was too strong. Once it weakened by itself I've decided I won't have that and I turned on subs again and read the script of LTU available on the site. And this helped a lot, I felt much stronger and confident. After this I fall asleep very fast and even though I still feel effect of it now I think it's much more bearable than it would be without LTU's support.

RE: Mateunio's Life Tune Up 5G 3.1 Journal - Mystic Pymp - 09-07-2014

Day 7

It's hard to believe I've been listening to LTU for a week now. I was listening to it 16-20 hours a day as I was trying to maximize my exposure. To summarize this week shortly nothing major happened, but there were lots of small things and gradual changes that keep me optimistic for the weeks to come. There were setbacks and I still feel some resistance, but it's not gonna stop me now!

This day was not eventful except for two things really. First one was dream I had, almost connected to my anxiety attack yesterday. It made me much calmer and it was almost like my subconscious was trying to prove that my issue is not as serious as I think and I can deal with it given time and high self esteem. Subs also help a lot and I've noticed that instead of tiring me they calm me down and make me more confident.

Second thing was that now I have strong resolve to go to Amazon once I collect enough money and end my higher education with Masters degree. I've always wanted to do this and I've even completed Spanish A2 for that purpose, but I've never really thought I have the guts to go for such an unusual travel. This time however I feel really confident that if only circumstances will allow it I'll seize the chance. I don't know if this commitment will survive, but even if I'll dismiss it soon it proved to me I'm starting to look at myself as someone who can pool this out.

RE: Mateunio's Life Tune Up 5G 3.1 Journal - Mystic Pymp - 09-10-2014

Day 10

I've switched to bi-weekly updates not to spam on this forum so much. And also not much is happening of what I've not written about. To be honest I'm almost concerned because it feels like the progress stopped. Maybe it's one of hundreds of technologies used in 5G, but there are really no changes. I'm just as optimistic as last week, I look as good in the mirror as last week and my contact with friends is family is the same as last week. Small things keep happening, but they are neither more often nor more significant than last week, so I don't feel like describing them here. It's not a bad thing, I appreciate everything that changed thus far, but I feel like sub done what it could for now and it has to do some hard and long work before further changes.

I'm still feeling anxious every now and then (same as last week Tongue ), but my gluttony decreased as if my subconscious deals better with this sub now. I was very happy when I've learned that I didn't gain any weight this week, but I still have 0.5kg or so from first 3 days of listening to LTU.

On Friday I will be looking for a new flat with my 3 friends and so I will spent entire day with them. It will be first real test of this sub for me and I can't wait to see what's going to happen. With one of them I was living with last year so he knows me well and I'm thinking about asking him to tell me if he see changes in my behavior. I don't know if it's a good idea, but he knows me well so he'll be able to notice this sort of thing, and also I know man is not the best judge of oneself so I think I'll need an outside arbiter.

RE: Mateunio's Life Tune Up 5G 3.1 Journal - Mystic Pymp - 09-12-2014

Day 12

I'm after first major test of LTU and results are what you might expect after just two weeks of listening - minor. In social situation I behaved pretty much the same as I would without the subs. I was rather defensive, but I didn't close in myself. I was talking and joking but rarely. I left my friends early, but I didn't consider this running away because I felt really tired and I felt there is no point in staying with them in such a situation. Also storm started soon after so there might be some intuition involved as well? <spooky>

Interesting thing that happened today was that I figured out almost automatically (while I was daydreaming in the bus) way to fight with my shyness. The idea is that I'd go to the diner, sit next to someone and simply ask them if they would aid me fight my shyness by casual and inconsequential conversation. I know it might sound stupid, but for me it's really brilliant idea and it might be actually something I might do in next weeks once I move out of my parents' house and I no longer will eat mama's dinners.

Last but not least today I had conversation with my two friends about my free status and that they (as more outgoing in the company) shall help me improve my love life. To make story short under some jokes and mean comments one of them (one that knows me very well) was thinking: "Well, he's a nice guy, why doesn't he have a girlfriend?" It was quite heartwarming as I think it was the first time I've heard this sort of message from someone younger than 40 years Smile. Again, small thing but really got my spirit up. More conversations like that, please Smile

RE: Mateunio's Life Tune Up 5G 3.1 Journal - Shannon - 09-13-2014

You are making progress. The program will do its thing, and you can just use it and let go of worries about that. It will take time, since what you describe is a very sensitive personality with some emotional circumstances that tend to be based in fear and fear of/from things that have hurt you in the past. For sensitive personalities, these can take time to deal with.

Even if you don't see progress all the time, definitely keep going. :-)

RE: Mateunio's Life Tune Up 5G 3.1 Journal - Mystic Pymp - 09-14-2014

Thanks Shannon for the reply, good thing to know maker of those subs is watching over his herd Smile

It's hard for me not to let go of the worries about LTU because I have very analytic mind and even after 2 weeks I'm worried it's all kind of placebo effect. Previous subs worked, but they were audible, so I knew there was a message there. Thankfully even though it's hard to believe LTU seems to slowly but surely work Smile

Yes, I think you described my personality quite well. There are some blocks I need to tear down and on the last 2 weeks I made a progress recognizing them.

RE: Mateunio's Life Tune Up 5G 3.1 Journal - Mystic Pymp - 09-15-2014

Day 15

A lot of things happened today, things I am happy about. I am still to analyze all of them and I don't think doing so here in form of 2 page long essay would be the right idea, so I will just summarize them shortly. Today I was out in the city with two of my friends to look for a flat to rent before new academic year. We managed to find a flat that was as if manifested by me (we still might lose it, but it's unlikely) and throughout the day I was funny and talkative. Of course the fact I knew them both helped a lot, but still I was talking way more freely then I would normally. A good sign if you ask me Big Grin

RE: Mateunio's Life Tune Up 5G 3.1 Journal - Mystic Pymp - 09-19-2014

Day 19

This is strange update for me because it's so hard to write it. It's my second try to do it and I'm not even sure if it's the best thing to write today. My first try failed because I felt kind of ashamed to write it. But for bookkeeping reasons as well as to write about both good and bad things, I'll try to do it.

Today was very hard for me. I was extremely negative ever since I woke up and it continues throughout the day. I might say I was negativity incarnate. Maybe it's a resistance from my subconscious, maybe it's because of stress I have with my new flat, or maybe both combined, but I feel really but lately. I hope it goes away and I will go back to the progress I had a couple of days back. Part of me wants to stop subs for a day or two, but I know it's not the best idea so I only decreased exposure to about 12 hours to give me some rest. Listening to subs also got tore tiring recently, 11 hours of sleep yesterday wasn't enough and listening it during the day makes me tired and makes it hard to focus on something other than mindless YouTube or video games. Because of my humor I had to refuse to go for a beer with my friend. I tried to deal with it using my old medicine - running - but 5 km weren't enough for all this negativity I had in me today.

From positive news I started to read a book I meant to read for a year now, and I think I might actually read though it cause it really made me interested. Also I've noticed a number of shifts in my thoughts and evaluations. I really seems as if my worldview and self-image is slowly shifting in a good direction.

I hope next update will bring only the good news Smile