Subliminal Talk
Big Bubble Butt Subliminal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Big Bubble Butt Subliminal (/Thread-Big-Bubble-Butt-Subliminal)

Big Bubble Butt Subliminal - soldeva - 08-27-2014

Hello Shannon, could you please make a subliminal for us to get big bubble butt?

The other parts of my body looks very fine, and i have no trouble with it, but my butt Undecided

And i read that many women prefer men with big bubble butt than flat butt Sad

Hope you respond to my thread, thanks before Shannon Big Grin

RE: Big Bubble Butt Subliminal - adam225 - 08-27-2014

Yuk, I can't stand big butts... A nice tight ass does it for me Wink .

RE: Big Bubble Butt Subliminal - Athena - 08-27-2014

This thread is so funny!
Well, it's like they say on "The Secret" we don't all want and go for the same thing.
For me, with guys, i like small and well-rounded butts hubba hubba.
And Adam doesn't but fortunately some guys LOVE my big butt - thank goodness!
Soldeva, I hope you get your big bubble butt - though some girls will like what you have now, everyone has different tastes - and Adam225, I hope you get your nice tight ass
people. And for me heh heh small well-rounded butt guys who LOVE my big bubble butt. LOL!

RE: Big Bubble Butt Subliminal - cfact - 08-27-2014

Do you even lift, bro? Big Grin
Just do squats and deadlifts. I think subliminals have a place for a lot of change (particularly mental/emotional), but in this case just do the work to MAKE your own bubble butt! Tongue

RE: Big Bubble Butt Subliminal - adam225 - 08-27-2014

Hehe, thanks Athena, I was half joking in my comment to be honest. I do prefer a slim tight ass though - but a lot of my mates like big butts haha..

RE: Big Bubble Butt Subliminal - JackOfHearts - 08-27-2014

big is better!! there is sub for breast so why not butt too

(08-27-2014, 07:13 AM)maniac360 Wrote: big is better!! there is sub for breast so why not butt too
Not sure there are any exercises to increase breast size- there are for muscles.
What's next - subs for bigger biceps, necks etc? Big Grin

there is sub for increase breast size man even testimonials with picture of naked breast increasing in size.Just open your eyes and you'll see the light Wink
It's not related to muslce, fitness, etc,. Its like grow taller sub, you don't need to run or go to the gym.

(08-27-2014, 07:46 AM)maniac360 Wrote: there is sub for increase breast size man even testimonials with picture of naked breast increasing in size.Just open your eyes and you'll see the light Wink
It's not related to muslce, fitness, etc,. Its like grow taller sub, you don't need to run or go to the gym.
Right - but again height is hard to gain... same as breasts.
I guess I just am missing the point when there is an easy solution to the problem.
Subs are most useful IMO when the complexity or nature of the issue does not give us a simple solution. So - creating a sub for bigger breasts and height makes sense to me. Doing biceps curls for bigger biceps or squats for a rounder butt are simple solutions... no? Cool

Yes. I guess. I don't think it would have the same effect though. Butt size is more genetic than muscle building. I guess, Im no expert but I have seen big butt with no fitness behind so I supose it's more gentic. Like breast size. What he/she seems to want is more somthing like big not just round, again, I guess Smile

RE: Big Bubble Butt Subliminal - Shannon - 08-27-2014

(08-27-2014, 08:06 AM)coldfact Wrote: Right - but again height is hard to gain... same as breasts.

It's actually not difficult to get a woman to increase her breast size in most cases.

RE: Big Bubble Butt Subliminal - Shannon - 08-27-2014

(08-27-2014, 02:28 AM)soldeva Wrote: Hello Shannon, could you please make a subliminal for us to get big bubble butt?

The other parts of my body looks very fine, and i have no trouble with it, but my butt Undecided

And i read that many women prefer men with big bubble butt than flat butt Sad

Hope you respond to my thread, thanks before Shannon Big Grin

I know that a lot of women prefer a curvy butt. There are two ways I could create a program for this: add fat, or add muscle.

You don't want to add fat there; that only works on a woman. The solution, then, is to add muscle, and as was stated, that doesn't need a subliminal to accomplish. You just have to build mass in your gluteal muscles.