Subliminal Talk
Adri's EPRHA Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Adri's EPRHA Journal (/Thread-Adri-s-EPRHA-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

Adri's EPRHA Journal - Adri - 08-14-2014

So OK guys, 22 days into EPRHA. I've got to say that nothing really deep has changed but maybe I'm not able to see the results right now. I definitely don't think about my ex anymore (well sometimes he pops into my mind but I can push it away real quick). I have like a feeling like I need to cry. It's in my throat, like a big ball of tears that need to come out.

If you've ever experienced something like that before, please help me it is really uncomfortable.

I'm wondering if EPRHA does me any good, it seems to have little to no effects. But well as I said, maybe it's just underwater stuff. Will stick to it since I know I need to be emotionally healthy to attract my perfect boyfriend. But I do feel quite balanced emotionally right now, apart from this feeling in my throat. I don't know, maybe it's working, maybe it's not. All I know is that my dreams are really vivid. So let's continue and see where it leads me. Maybe I didn't have that much emotional issues.

-Adri

RE: Adri's EPRHA Journal - JackOfHearts - 08-15-2014

Sounds like you are resisting to me, which mean you got some stuff hidden under the skin.
First reason people want to stop a sub is that they don't see result, most of the time it's their subconscious who want to stop being bombarded.

RE: Adri's EPRHA Journal - Adri - 08-15-2014

Thank you for your answer, I was wondering if it was resistance or not and having someone else tell me that it might be resistance gets me motivated.

I really want to get my emotional life together. My intellectual life is going pretty well and the physical one, well I'm also trying to get it together (need to workout and eat more healthily) but it doesn't bother me as much (my body is still young and quite in good shape) as the emotional one. So if EPRHA can help me with that, I will run it the time it needs to. That's really frustrating not to feel results.

I do sometimes notice that something I do isn't the way I normally did that thing before. And that's generally a positive change. But the issues I wanted to get handled, well, no real change. But maybe it needs to work on deeper issues before it can help me with my "visible" issues.

RE: Adri's EPRHA Journal - ffaux - 08-15-2014

Adri why aren't you running AM again?

RE: Adri's EPRHA Journal - adam225 - 08-15-2014

I think he'd definitely benefit off at least another run of AM as well. Maybe it might be ideal if he runs it once a year for the next two coming years ?? He's got the hardest run over and done with anyway...

RE: Adri's EPRHA Journal - Alta - 08-17-2014

I'm also on EPRHA, about 18 days in now. I've also not noticed any deep changes but I have noticed small stuff like dreaming more (which I can usually pull some kind of meaning from) and I've started swearing more than I used to, not sure what that's all about. It's probably too early to notice massive changes just yet - I'm hoping to stick with this sub for 60 days.

So I'd say keep optimistic Adri! I'm someone who seems to resist the subs a lot and I'm hoping EPRHA will remove a lot of whatever is causing it. I've tried tapping resistance but it's not really helped much I don't think, even though a lot of reasons to create resistance came up ("they're dangerous", "they can't trusted" etc) - so maybe it did help a bit since I know tapping definitely works.

Perhaps you could try tapping that feeling in your throat.

For this sub I'm increasing my listening time to see if that gets past the resistance. I used to do 8 hours each night but I'm aiming to get 10-12 with this sub. i.e. give my subconscious less time to resist and more time to listen to the sub. Maybe it's working since by day 18 the effects of the sub are normally gone and I'm still dreaming and swearing Smile

Do you find this sub is a bit like a drug? I feel an urge to listen to it as much as I can.

RE: Adri's EPRHA Journal - adam225 - 08-17-2014

Lol, I get that EXACT same urge with AM6. It's like you're expecting some kind of high off it or something.... haha.

RE: Adri's EPRHA Journal - Adri - 08-18-2014

Hey guys, thanks for your replies. I do plan rerunning AM5, but next year. It exhausted me. The changes were very positive but I think I've not got everything I could have got from this program. So rerun planned next year.

To respond to you personally Alta, no I don't feel like it's a drug. Sometimes I have a complete opposite urge: not to listen to it! But it's seldom.

As I explained on that post: What is it all about?, my view of relationships is now beginning to shift. I am starting to have questions come to my mind. I would advise you to go check that other post to have more details.

Apart from that, nothing.

Will keep you updated,
-Adri

RE: Adri's EPRHA Journal - Adri - 08-26-2014

So, this is like day 34. I don't want to be in a relationship right now. Complete shift from where I was a few days ago. But I feel sad without being sad. I just have the feeling in my throat, like I want to cry. It's not leaving me. Besides that, I've been busy working on my business lately.

I want to start LTU so that I can feel more happy and socialize more easily (have a hard time socializing lately). But I'm aware it may also be resistance from EPRHA. I really don't know what to do... I'll stick to EPRHA until I get clarity. I think that's the best thing to do.

-Adri

RE: Adri's EPRHA Journal - JackOfHearts - 08-26-2014

Yes it is, I would give it at least 2 month. When you see the other Ephra thread there is no reason you can't have that too.

I don't remember what the other people gained from EPRHA, I think I will reread their journals.

Thank you very much Zyggy, it gives me some hope Smile

RE: Adri's EPRHA Journal - Imagine - 08-27-2014

I remember when I first started EPRHA, I too had that feeling of wanting to cry. I felt the whole external process of crying (eyes tearing up, hyperventilating) but I didn't feel that emotional release you usually get from crying. It's almost like there was a huge empty void in the middle of my chest, but everything else around me was going through the motion of what crying is supposed to be like. I knew right then and there that this subliminal will have accomplished it's goal when I've had that emotional cathartic release.

It's been 5 months since and still haven't released yet. Sometimes I'll have dreams of myself crying; and just last week... I woke up tearing up and on the verge of releasing. It's never a bad kind of cry though. The kind where you're mad or feel like something has been taken away from you. It's always the "resolve and love" type of cry that Zyggy has mentioned. I'll find myself thinking about my life and all the people in it, and all the things I've done to others, and what others have done to me, and all that I've experienced in life thus far... and it just makes me feel so sad and grateful at the same time. It usually fills me up with this sense of love and beauty that can only be expressed through crying.

It's interesting that you feel yours in your throat though. Do you have problems with expressing yourself? Saying the things you wish you could truly say but hold back from? I've always felt mine in my chest, but I think it's because throughout the years, I've held myself back from expressing the love I feel for others out of fear of being rejected. So it's like all that love I've suppressed, is all coming to the surface and wanting to be released.

I'm probably just gonna use this subliminal until the 6 months mark myself, but if I still haven't released by then... I know it will resolve itself in it's own time. I don't think that feeling of you wanting to cry is a bad thing at all though. You should try using the subliminal until you release too. This is seriously a really powerful subliminal, and I think the "emotional release" of crying is quite possibly the highest level of result from it. I haven't cried since I was 15 years old (24 now) and never thought that I'd even WANT to cry. Nowadays, I find myself wanting to cry from reading a good book or watching a really emotional movie. I've since forgotten how refreshing a good cry feels. It's like an emotional bath of sorts. I guess now, I'm starting to feel things a lot deeper than I ever have before. I don't have the barriers I've put up to prevent myself from feeling those things anymore.

Everything else at this point has pretty much resolved itself already though. Emotional maturity, mental maturity, letting go of the past, etc. I still find myself having problems, but they don't have the "emotional attachment" they used to have before. They're just thoughts now and up to me whether or not I choose to believe in them. Those results are really subtle, but every month they seem to resolve themselves more and more.

RE: Adri's EPRHA Journal - Ricardo - 08-30-2014

If I were you I would do EPRHA for 96 days followed by another AM run through. I made a comment in another post that if you want to do "attract your perfect ??? sub", you have to clear those mental hang-ups which stand in the way of success. Don't try to deny them because you can never fool yourself. If after EPRHA you feel up for it then try the an AYPx otherwise another AM run through would be better.