Subliminal Talk
EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) (/Thread-EPRHA-Rise-of-the-Phoenix)

Pages: 1 2 3

EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Tao374 - 08-08-2014

Hi, I have started EPRHA 5G after using ASC 5G for a while. I have named this thread Rise of the Phoenix. If you are not familiar with the phoenix it presentments renewal and shedding away with the old. The my mythical bird rises from it's ashes to be reborn. My hopes for EPRHA 5G are somewhat similar, I want to remove inner emotion and energy blockages that are preventing me from experiencing higher levels of life. Also, in the process hopefully allow more things to be thankful for to come my way. I have a lot of things that I believe effect me at a deep subconscious level. One of my main concerns is issues towards females. I lost my mother at birth and if you have taken basic psychology you know what that could do to a person. I believe this has lead to many bad relationships with women (which pain also needs to be healed) and substance abuse problems (not in the last couple of years but I've been bad). Of course I have many more common emotional issues that I hope it address and I will go into more detail as the program and journal progress. I'm aiming for 90 days of use unless I decide to upgrade to LTU 5G which covers a lot of the same ground. More updates coming soon.

Thanks for reading.

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Natious - 08-08-2014

Welcome to the path of the EPRHA. It sure is something alright Smile

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Dpenguin - 08-08-2014

Hey Tao, cool that you ended with good results Asc, good luck with this one Tongue, hope you get awesome resultslike with Asc

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Tao374 - 08-10-2014

Thanks guys, I'm currently on day 4. Nothing totally mind blowing yet but I seem to feel pretty calm and the mental freedom that started to develop during ASC seems to be growing even more. Limits my mind set seem to continue to fade. Still to early to give any real definitive feedback on EPRHA but I'm very excited to see what happens. I haven't had any things that really changed my life from these subliminal programs in the month and a half I have been using but my inner world seems better so can't complain. More to come soon.

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Tao374 - 08-11-2014

It's day 5 and I've definitely had very vivid and emotionally charged dreams the last two nights. Which I find to be very cool. I once bought a subliminal program from another producer that was suppose to invoke lucid dreaming, it worked the first night then not so much after that. With the 5g subs I seem to have lucid dreams several nights out of the week. Anyways can't wait to see how much this sub can heal me in the next 90 days, I'm feeling pretty optimistic that it's going to help, 5g subs are no joke.

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Tao374 - 08-12-2014

Day 6, starting to realize how much time I spend thinking about relationships and events that already happened and that I need to let go of. I've never used a subliminal that I have no idea what the script say so this is kind of weird. What am I feeding my brain?

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - swisston - 08-13-2014

(08-12-2014, 06:04 PM)Tao374 Wrote: Day 6, starting to realize how much time I spend thinking about relationships and events that already happened and that I need to let go of. I've never used a subliminal that I have no idea what the script say so this is kind of weird. What am I feeding my brain?

I suppose that's why we keep the journals to an extent - so that we can convince each other that Shannon isn't creating a massive army of sleeper assassins.

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Tao374 - 08-13-2014

(08-13-2014, 01:54 AM)swisston Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 06:04 PM)Tao374 Wrote: Day 6, starting to realize how much time I spend thinking about relationships and events that already happened and that I need to let go of. I've never used a subliminal that I have no idea what the script say so this is kind of weird. What am I feeding my brain?

I suppose that's why we keep the journals to an extent - so that we can convince each other that Shannon isn't creating a massive army of sleeper assassins.

Haha, that's good to know. Definitely don't feel like I'm turning into a sleeper assassin. If any thing EPRHA seems to be removing negative programming and thoughts that I have had for long a time. I know for a fact that I have a lot of negative programming from violent music that I listen to in my younger days, that still has an impact on my actions and belief system. I'm still in the beginning stage of EPRHA but it seems to loosing up a lot of this junk inside. Also, I was able to kick a few people out of my life yesterday that had stayed to long and had strong emotional attachments but I don't feel the pain. Ready to see what it is really capable of. Day 7 here I come!

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Tao374 - 08-16-2014

Nothing major to report right now except I love how cool both EPRHA and ASC make my dreams, I would listen just for that effect. I was wondering why EPRHA is considered a type B/D Hybrid. D meaning it is intended to manifest something specific. What is that?

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Tao374 - 08-18-2014

Starting day 12 now. I feel like I'm developing a more zen like attitude and living in the moment more. I knew I had a lot of issues with the past (resentment, grudges, disappointment, ect.) but EPRHA seems to be helping me out. One of my biggest sources of pain is a failed relationship that ended over a year and half ago and still weighs on me everyday but the pain is fadingSmile. I seem to be staying calmer and more focused as well. I don't know where life is going to take me but for the first time in a long time I'm ok with that, I just want to enjoy the ride and my sense of new found freedom. I've been using 5g Subs for a little over 1.5 months and I don't why the whole world does not know about this technology. We are kind of like pioneers and it feels good.

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Tao374 - 08-23-2014

Day 17: This is starting to seem to good to be true. All I have to do is listen and pain that I've felt for years if not my entire life is fading away. I'm not healed yet though, the longer I go without listening to this sub (like towards the end of the work day) the more the pain and thoughts come back. Hopefully with 3 months use this won't happen, either way I can't imagine how much I'm going to progress during the remainder of the sub. Honestly the only self development tool that has produced results as good as the two months that I have been using subs from subliminal shop is the times in my life when I was actively participating in the programs Higher Balance Institute offer. These programs take tremendous dedication and discipline all I have to do with the subs is listen the required time and make positive choices. Anyways I'm feeling deep relief, thanks Shannon for offering these subs for free. I promise I will try one of your programs for sale when I'm done with this.

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Tao374 - 08-27-2014

Currently day 21, I seemed to be plateauing. I haven't been having breakthroughs lately nor having the intense vivid dreams. Also I am missing ASC, my level of personal and sexual attraction has dropped steadily since switching over to EPRHA. Sad Guess it's better to take car of the blockages before I program myself for success and attraction though. It's not all bad, I'm having better relationships with people close to me and it seems to be helping with some of my authority issues and letting go of my ex. Anyways feeling like Nemo, just going to keep swimming an pushing through. Optimistic about today.

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Natious - 08-27-2014

I remember that around day 20 I started having some resistance as well, it didn't seem to do much. It might mean that the program is dealing on something big.

RE: EPRHA (Rise of the Phoenix) - Tao374 - 08-27-2014

(08-27-2014, 09:00 AM)Natious Wrote: I remember that around day 20 I started having some resistance as well, it didn't seem to do much. It might mean that the program is dealing on something big.

Yea, I hope so. It seems to be dissolving the root causes of my on and off addiction to strippers and alcohol. This has been just one many addictive phases in my life; by far the worst but I have always been trying to cover up something really dark and painful inside off me. I have a lot of things from childhood that seem to still effect me psychological even if I'm not aware of it. I lost both of my parents before I was a month old and the family I grew up in was very strict. I was a very sick and weak child definitely would of been considered a runt. I was always bullied around and didn't have a lot of positive friends in my life. I'm 25 now and in a way all of this has made me stronger but I know at least at a subconscious level it has created blockages, fears, expectation, ect that I need to remove. As much as I loved ASC I knew I needed to take the time to do this sub and it's helping.