Subliminal Talk
My journey with ASC has begun! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: My journey with ASC has begun! (/Thread-My-journey-with-ASC-has-begun)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - adam225 - 08-25-2014

I agree, AM should work really well for him.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - JackOfHearts - 08-25-2014

I think this forum is too much focused on AM6 :p There are multiple path to success with sub hence the quantity Shannon has produce.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Ricardo - 08-25-2014

AM6 not only has many essential subs in it already that can be used together in 6 months at 5G status, but it's also the foundation for success with SM and WM which, lets face it, is the main reason we do AM as it's the path to where we want to be. Failure on some of the attraction subs AOS or BIATBW for example is probably to do with emotional hang-ups. If you are keen to do one of those and you're not mentally ready you may be wasting your time, then want to quit thinking subs don't work.
Get the mental crud sorted first (AM6 is a good 'catch-all' sub) then you should be free to enjoy the rest of these great subs.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 08-26-2014

Day #88. I'm on day 88 of Asc 5g.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - JackOfHearts - 08-26-2014

(08-25-2014, 01:04 PM)Ricardo Wrote: AM6 not only has many essential subs in it already that can be used together in 6 months at 5G status, but it's also the foundation for success with SM and WM which, lets face it, is the main reason we do AM as it's the path to where we want to be. Failure on some of the attraction subs AOS or BIATBW for example is probably to do with emotional hang-ups. If you are keen to do one of those and you're not mentally ready you may be wasting your time, then want to quit thinking subs don't work.
Get the mental crud sorted first (AM6 is a good 'catch-all' sub) then you should be free to enjoy the rest of these great subs.

I agree with that but someone can take another rode too. Ephra->ASC->Biatbw->LTU for example. It surely ain't as powerfull as the AM6 path but it might be easier and much more affordable.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 08-26-2014

Well. It's day 88 on Asc 5G. Today Asc 5G has proven to me 100% that it works. I saw a beautiful lady today. Out of the clear blue, I ask her for her phone number, which is something I normally don't do. Talking to a beautiful woman for me is one thing but asking for her phone number for me takes a lot of confidence. 3 months ago I couldn't have done that. She gave me her number and I told her I'd be calling her! This is proof to me that Asc 5G works. In my opinion and based on all my experience with subliminals, Asc 5G is the most awesome subliminal I've ever used! Now I understand why with Shannon's 5G subliminals, he charges $500 dollars! Simply because they're the best and the fact they really do work! I can't wait to use alpha male 6.0.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Ricardo - 08-27-2014

I agree with that but someone can take another rode too. Ephra->ASC->Biatbw->LTU for example. It surely ain't as powerfull as the AM6 path but it might be easier and much more affordable.
[/quote]

Yes you can do that but my point was that people need to do some mental/subconscious preparation first for best results. We all have fears and hang-ups that have come about through life's experiences which become stronger if we try to suppress them. To avoid these becoming more resistance (other than natural resistance from the subconcious anyway) they need to be addressed. That's a good path but I would swap Biatbw around with LTU.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Ricardo - 08-27-2014

(08-26-2014, 02:38 PM)Harvestfield Wrote: In my opinion and based on all my experience with subliminals, Asc 5G is the most awesome subliminal I've ever used! Now I understand why with Shannon's 5G subliminals, he charges $500 dollars! Simply because they're the best and the fact they really do work! I can't wait to use alpha male 6.0.

Funnily enough I can't wait for you to use it either!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 08-27-2014

Yea. Thanks Ricardo and thanks and Maniac360 for your comments!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 08-29-2014

I'm on day # 91 now of using Asc 5G.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 09-01-2014

Day #94. Yes. I'm on day 94 now. I think the headache I've had today has somewhat hindered me but I've still been listening. Asc 5G absolutely works and it definitely has worked for me. I'm thinking about stop listening to it either on day 96 or day 97. I had planned listening to it until January 1st of next year but I feel that with just 94 days of listening it has changed my life and increased my confidence in a very significant way.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Ricardo - 09-03-2014

Well done on doing the 96 days! The effects should me pretty much permanent. You might need to do one or two 32 day run throughs but you're probably done with that sub now.

Do you feel the need for another sub or has ASC given you what you need for now?

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 09-03-2014

Day # 96! Thanks Ricardo! Yes. I did it. Ive completed the 96 days using asc 5G. Yes. It has definitely worked for me seeing it has increased my confidence in ways i never dreamed possible. Yes. Ricardo i really believe this sub has given me what I needed at least for now. Im going to do 1 more day tomorrow making that day 97. I am very happy and very satisfied using Asc 5G, because it has made a believer out of me. Not that I didnt believe subs could work but this one proven to me that it works! Thank you Shannon for Asc 5G! It has changed my life and it has given me absolute confidence!
Ray