Subliminal Talk
My journey with ASC has begun! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: My journey with ASC has begun! (/Thread-My-journey-with-ASC-has-begun)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - lokko - 08-20-2014

This guy is a script bot, not human, like you've never dreamed possible.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - zen - 08-20-2014

(08-20-2014, 12:27 PM)lokko Wrote: This guy is a script bot, not human, like you've never dreamed possible.

I think you're right Smile)

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 08-20-2014

Ha ha! Lol. I'm not on the payroll although I wish I was! But I know that Asc works because I'm living proof of it!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - lokko - 08-20-2014

How old are you?

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Benjamin - 08-20-2014

Haha he's a real person.

Good to hear you are happy with the results Harvestfield.

-Ben

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - JackOfHearts - 08-20-2014

Maybe he is not really good at writing in English.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 08-21-2014

Hey maniac360! How's it going with alpha male 6.0? What kind of results are you getting? Thanks.
Ray

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - JackOfHearts - 08-21-2014

I just posted an update on my thread, Im doing preetty good for now. Sometimes I crave for a feeling/need and then the next hour I'm laughing and joking or feeling content of what Im studying/discovering in my life.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 08-21-2014

Oh. Ok. Great.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - JackOfHearts - 08-22-2014

Fonzy im wondering what the hell you could have like in his last very short post Smile . The sub must have done something interesting in you.
Are you reading a book about total surrender to love Heart

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 08-24-2014

Day # 86. Just 10 more days & I will have reached the 96th day mark of listening to Asc 5G! This is like the most awesome subliminal I've ever used. It does work!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 08-25-2014

Day # 87. I'm now on day 87, of course. I know I said previously that I was going to use Asc 5G the rest of the year, but I'm thinking about stopping it either on day 96 or 97. Asc has really helped me in so many ways. It has given me results I never could've dreamed possible. It has given me confidence and has created in me a feeling of confidence that lasts everyday. I did initially have some resistance but slowly I overcame it by listening to Asc 12 hours a day. So. What does anybody think? Should I stop at the 96 Day mark or should I continue listening for the rest of the year? Thanks in advance for anyone's opinion.
Ray

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Asanti - 08-25-2014

If self confidence alone is the direction in which you so badly want to grow than I would keep going with ASC. I'm currently on day 138 of EPRHA and it's still making insane changes in my life. I love this sub, it's generating a freaking cool aura.. I'm going to continue with this sub untill 200 day mark or possibly I'm going to stay with it to the end of this year..

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Ricardo - 08-25-2014

(08-25-2014, 04:14 AM)Harvestfield Wrote: Day # 87. I'm now on day 87, of course. I know I said previously that I was going to use Asc 5G the rest of the year, but I'm thinking about stopping it either on day 96 or 97. Asc has really helped me in so many ways. It has given me results I never could've dreamed possible. It has given me confidence and has created in me a feeling of confidence that lasts everyday. I did initially have some resistance but slowly I overcame it by listening to Asc 12 hours a day. So. What does anybody think? Should I stop at the 96 Day mark or should I continue listening for the rest of the year? Thanks in advance for anyone's opinion.
Ray

Do AM6..you know you want to Wink