Subliminal Talk
My journey with ASC has begun! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: My journey with ASC has begun! (/Thread-My-journey-with-ASC-has-begun)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 08-03-2014

I'm now on day # 65 of using ASC 5G! This is like totally awesome. This is without a doubt the most powerful and effective subliminal I've ever used or experienced. I've used a lot of subliminals in the past but this 5G subliminal is the best one I've ever used! Tomorrow begins day 66.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - SexyMofo - 08-04-2014

Hey Harvestfield. Could you elaborate more on what and how this sub has affected your interaction, personality, attitude etc. Would be nice to hear more from you based on those criteria. Thanks. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 08-07-2014

Well. It has definitely increased my confidence and it has given me a much more positive attitude dealing and interacting with people. Most of all it had improved dramatically my confidence in ways I never dreamed possible!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 08-14-2014

Well. I'm am now on day #76 of using ASC 5G! Yesterday, I felt and was so confident! It was like truly amazing. I feel confident today as well and I am confident 100%! ASC truly does work and it will increase your confidence when used as recommended! It is an amazing subliminal without a doubt! Just 20 more days and I'll be at the 96 day mark of listening to this awesome subliminal! I'm so excited because ASC works and it has truly increased my confidence in ways I never dreamed possible!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 08-15-2014

Day 77! Is that just awesome or what? Results ..... Results ..... Results!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Ricardo - 08-15-2014

Are you on the payroll? Only joking but since you seem so receptive why not try another sub now?

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - stratos - 08-15-2014

why would he try another sub right now if this one was working so well?

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Ricardo - 08-15-2014

(08-15-2014, 11:21 AM)stratos Wrote: why would he try another sub right now if this one was working so well?

Perhaps not yet but after 96 days you should have the full effects, and there are some great subs to choose from.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 08-16-2014

Yea. Y'all are exactly right! Their are many other great subs to try on subliminal shop. Problem is I don't which one to try next. I want to try Alpha Male 6.0 but I don't know if I will be able to afford it. Maybe I'll wait after the first of the year when it may possibly be on sale! Thanks! By the way. Did I say ASC 5G is ..... Awesome?

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 08-19-2014

Day # 81, baby! Oh yeah! And what can I say. Asc 5G works! It absolutely works! I'm getting results each and every day & what I'm noticing most of all is my confidence is increasing each day! You use this subliminal and I promise you, you're going to be confident! I guarantee it 100%!!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - JackOfHearts - 08-19-2014

(08-16-2014, 06:58 PM)Harvestfield Wrote: Yea. Y'all are exactly right! Their are many other great subs to try on subliminal shop. Problem is I don't which one to try next. I want to try Alpha Male 6.0 but I don't know if I will be able to afford it. Maybe I'll wait after the first of the year when it may possibly be on sale! Thanks! By the way. Did I say ASC 5G is ..... Awesome?

Multistage 5G subliminal like AM6 will never be on sales.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - JackOfHearts - 08-19-2014

(08-19-2014, 05:41 AM)Harvestfield Wrote: Day # 81, baby! Oh yeah! And what can I say. Asc 5G works! It absolutely works! I'm getting results each and every day & what I'm noticing most of all is my confidence is increasing each day! You use this subliminal and I promise you, you're going to be confident! I guarantee it 100%!!

It's not that I don't believe you but can you share some of the most awesome story. For example a reaction you used to get before and now how you react to it. Body language, voice, eyes gazing, casual interaction with people, etc.

You may you want to try some cheaper some like Become attractive to beautiful woman, DAOS, EPHRA, LTU.

Well. Before I used Asc I couldn't look people especially women in the eyes. Especially beautiful women but now I can. Also before using Asc I couldn't even talk to even beautiful women but now I can with no problem! How's that for a kick tail testimony! Also it has helped me interact with people in ways I never dreamed we're possible. Most of all I have received a very much boost in confidence!

All I can say right now is Asc 5G works! It absolutely works!!