Subliminal Talk
Life Tune Up 3.1 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life Tune Up 3.1 Journal (/Thread-Life-Tune-Up-3-1-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Life Tune Up 3.1 Journal - lokko - 02-28-2014

I bought LTU yesterday and quite excited for this journey.

I bought Sleepphones so that I could listen to it with headphones(Full effectiveness) while I sleep.

Yesterday was my first day, I already have semi vivid dreams so this just might take them to new levels and more vividness. I've had some dreams lastnight, too bad I didn't write them down when I woke up, I have never done that before but because I'm going to be using LTU I might aswell.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to update everyday, but I'll try. If LTU goes well for me and makes great changes, I'll move to AM5 which I haven't tried yet never had time to commit to it, but kept it and now I feel like LTU seems like a better first approach.

So far I have 10 hours exposure. Let's gooo!

RE: Life Tune Up 3 Journal - lokko - 03-01-2014

Day 2: Had lots of dreams, I woke up about 4 times during the night. one of my dreams, I had 2 girls writing me notes telling me they were single and wanted to be with me. These are girls I knew in the past, I rejected both, and they were shocked. I think the dreams telling me I'm becoming more selective of who I want.

Another dream, I had was about gang members trying to scare me and my friends and I remember they pulled out there gun and I didn't even flinch. The leader told everyone to point away the gun for me, and I stood there telling him to come to me, and gave him a hug, he was trying to resist because he looked sensitive around his friends but I forcefully grabbed him in and gave him a hug. This to me came off as having less fear of intimidating people I had in my past, obviously no one pulled out a gun on me in real life but I think it was a fear I had of people in groups.

As far as real life, i have noticed some little effects but I wont write em out yet till I feel like it's constant.

RE: Life Tune Up 3 Journal - lokko - 03-02-2014

Day 3: I couldn't sleep properly again. I woke up atleast 4 times and the one time I woke up in the middle of the night, I couldn't sleep for 2 hours. Dreams are continuing. Didn't get to write down the dreams, but again they were intense.

I noticed this woman at work who was with her husband and kid eyeing me lots, I didn't know why but she was damn interested in eyeing me everytime I walked by and held eye contact. In the past I was to get chicks eyeing me(in highschool) but its slow down dramatically to the point I wouldn't get any, but now having that woman eye me is not usual, I've never had a woman eye me like she wants to fuck me, while her husband and kids were around. Interesting. Let's see if this kind of unusual things continue.

RE: Life Tune Up 3 Journal - lokko - 03-03-2014

day 4: I just woke up and had the most vivid dream in my entire life. I dont even know where to begin..it was a long one. I remember facing off this evil queen. She was good before but somehow this dog received her power, and the dogs evil side took over and it turned into a human being but an evil one. It's such a complex dream. I just know I was trying to get out of the dream. Telling myself it had to be a dream but I couldn't get out. I wanted to wake up but it wouldn't work, so I told myself it had to be real then, I started changing my evironment in my dream, I was looking for the good in my life. I was living in this mansion with my fam and I remember it was raining outside and all these ducks were looking for a place to hide, and I couldn't hide them from the rain cause there wasnt enough trees to hide them under and I became so emotional and broke down and cried. Eventually I woke up but I swear it felt like another real life world in my dream. The subs are throwing all these affirmations at me and my subconcious is trying to unveal all my old habits in a complex way and having me to face them whether they are weaknesses I have or fear.

RE: Life Tune Up 3 Journal - lokko - 03-03-2014

update to day 4:

I don't really tell much about myself I noticed but after every post ill try to tell you guys more info about me. I got 2 jobs 5 days a week in drywall and weekends bartending at a restaurant. At my drywall job we were doing my bosses friends work, its been a few days there and the lady never really started a convo with me before. Today however, she looked right into my eyes while talking to my boss and said Hi and smiled big. we started talking and she started asking me questions like my age and subliminally trying to figure out if I was married by assuming I wasnt and what not. She's a married woman with 4 kids, great looking too. My boss was even surprised she asked such questions. I didn't want to continue but she kept looking at me, staring once in a while, while she talked to him. This staring stuff with woman is happening I believe. Lets see if it continues and what else happens !

RE: Life Tune Up 3 Journal - lokko - 03-04-2014

Day 5: Feeling angry, don't feel like working and no dreams...it's getting to me I think

RE: Life Tune Up 3 Journal - lokko - 03-05-2014

day 6: Woke up just now and had a dream about meeting this girl off an phone app, something like whatsapp, anyway we met and everything and I brought her home, tried having sex but my family was around so I went to the basement and she was naked and they came downstairs watching me and I was embarrased, told them to leave but they took their time. I was so mad that I got in a fight with them and told them I was moving out. The dream had way more detail in it but I gotta get ready for work. I think this dream is helping me overcome the feeling of shame and guilt for having a girl over at my place, since I still live with the rents and havent brought over a chick out of fear of having shame and guilt.

RE: Life Tune Up 3 Journal - lokko - 03-05-2014

Day 6 Update: I was at the mall today by myself to get my watch that I got as a gift resized and I stopped by the microsoft store, noticed a pretty blonde, went up to her and told her I was there to get her number and leave and she smiled and the convo continued, I ended up having her write my number down on a sticky pad, she's still working so I'll update on how that goes

RE: Life Tune Up 3 Journal - lokko - 03-06-2014

day 7: She hasn't texted me, maybe she's playing hard to get like she did when we were talking in the store. Today I didn't want to go to work, I'm being real depressed about going to work, so I told my boss I need a few days off and he was cool with it. I'll still be going to my bartending job this weekend tho. Hopefully feel better before then. I've just been having anger bursts when things don't go right, it's happening a little more then often these past 3 days. Will update tomorrow.

RE: Life Tune Up 3 Journal - lokko - 03-07-2014

Day 8: No dreams I can recall. My sleepphones are getting too lose, they were okay fit the first day but ever since ive had to adjust them so much to the point where they are more loose then ever. So I'm ordering the extra small size + Wireless version of it, since the cord does get wrapped around my body once in awhile. Ordered them yesterday should be here in a week or so, and ill be sending these ones back when I get it.

Other then that, I've just been really angry. Like people who frustrate me I usually am able to be calm, sometimes a little angry and what not, but now I have more outbursts of anger over small things. Even when I'm playing video games and I'm not winning, I slam the desk really hard and yell and stuff, I do that once in a blue moon but ever since LTU i've been doing it WAY more often. So Something is in the works I can tell. I'm trying to overcome something or I'm clashing with my current beliefs vs the subliminals..

RE: Life Tune Up 3 Journal - lokko - 03-08-2014

day 9: Had a dream about these 2 girls. One of them lived in a mansion like house. The one who didn't stripped infront of me, so I made out with her, she was reaching for my pants I stopped her, I didn't want to cum. (I have premature ejaculation, even in dreams) so that's a good start. then I noticed I was more interested in the other girl so flirted with her, tried stuff with her she was initially resistant, but finally gave in. They both were now "subliminally" fighting over me.

Today I have my bartending job, I'll report how it goes.

Update: Didn't feel like anything was out of the ordinary tonight so no results as of today

RE: Life Tune Up 3 Journal - lokko - 03-09-2014

Day 10: Had a great day today. I noticed myself becoming more aware of the guilt trips and self sabotage I think to myself during the day, when I shouldn't be. I also notice to have a more positive attitude, I've become more firm and direct with my communication. All is going well gentlemen!

RE: Life Tune Up 3 Journal - lokko - 03-10-2014

Day 11: had a day off and it was such a slack day, did nothing but play video games. I have this fear of death that creeped into my life since 2012. It kinda haunts me. One day we're going to die and we will NEVER ever see life again, and we will just dissipate. It scares me. I've been so attached to this personality and life that I'm scared to die...and crazy part is..I'm only 23. The fear comes out of nowhere, just randomly pops up and scares me. I always try to tell myself I wont die, we'll find a anti age cure by the time I get old ! and stuff like that, even to the point of having a belief of reincarnation..I don't know..hopefully this sub helps me get over that fear and let me live my life.

RE: Life Tune Up 3 Journal - lokko - 03-11-2014

Day 12: didn't see or feel any difference today, but for some time now Ive been feeling like quitting my one construction job...I'm just so unmotivated to go these days..I hate that I feel like this because I haven't been able to keep a steady job for more then a year ever...